Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightclan~Warriors RP

Go down 
+4
HeraTort
ForestStarUniversal
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Nightclan
This is kinda linked with Sunriseclan cause Moonstar of Nightclan is Sunpelt of Sunriseclan's old mate and Rainclaw of Sunriseclan's father

It's the middle of the night, you're wondering the forest and you think that no one can see you, but they can, what you don't know is that you've entered Nightclan territory and there are dozens of cats around you, hiding in the night. Will you join them?

The Form:
Name:
Discription/Pic:

Members:
Leader:
Oceanstar-Moonstar's brother-Tom-Tigerlilly

Deputy:
Scarcloud-Tom-Kaikai27

Med. Cat:
Pheasantflower-She-cat-Cmain

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Leafpaw-She-cat-Kaikai776

Warriors:
Shadowpelt-Tom-Tigerpower

Apprentices:
Ashpaw-Tom-HeraTort, Mentor-Shadowpelt

Queens and Kits:
Wildflower-She-cat-Tigerlilly

Elders:

Rouges/Loners:

Kittypets:
Charlie-Tom-Hurricane Chris L0ver, Is a friend to the clan

News:
3/29/08-Nightclan has started. Rainclaw from Sunriseclan has journeyed for a long time and arrived at Nightclan, Rainclaw and Moonstar talked and Rainclaw found out that he had a sister, Moonstar has decided to leave Nightclan in the paws of his brother, Oceancloud and he and Riverstone will go back to Sunriseclan with Rainclaw.

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:33 am

" NIghtsky, come out of the trees, you are needed!" Oceanstar yelled into the tree the Night sky is in. ( they had to leave camp)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:45 am

Charlie carefully bent down and took a drink from the stream
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:47 am

''I'm not in a tree''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:50 am

Oceanstar grolwed lightly
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:25 pm

''Look behind you I'm right behind you not in a tree''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Pheasanflower snicked, "Oceanstar is so ignorant sometimes." she whispered to her mate Firepelt!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 pm

Nightsky thought What is Oceanstar hits Pheasantflower.What should I do I cant fight with the leader but I cant let her get hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:09 am

Pheasantflower growled, not to either Nightsky or oceanstar, she heard somtthing, and as overprotective she is of her kits, when a huge tree branch moved she lept at it, and toreit off it's limb, she shredded it and backed away. "I'm sorry , I though it was the.....the...thing. That hurt my Silvrkit." she sighed softly and walked back to her mate.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:23 am

Nightsky foze on the spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 am

Pheasantflower has been training with {Petalkit and Tigerkit, since they left, they were full blown warriors now, but Oceanstar still hasn't made them that, "Tigerkit, come here, you need to train." she mewed softly.

Tigerkit walked up to his mother, a lot bigger than her and she was a lot bigger then Oceanstar. He charged at his mother.

Pheasantflower jumped and landed on his back, she flipped him over and put a paw on his throat. "Well done, Tigekit." she smiled.

Petalkit stepped foward.

Pheasantflower charged at her daughter, smiling.

Petalkit jumped, but Pheasantfower was too quick, Petalkit fell on dirt rather then her mother she swirleed around, Pheasantflower swiped a paw, Petalkit ducked., Pheasantflower slid under her, and pushed up with her front paws sending Petalkit into the trees.

Petalkit came out laughing, ":Nice fight mom." she smiled and licked her paws clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:38 am

" Sorry Nightsky, my mind is somewhere eles, May i talk to you about some kits?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:40 am

Pheasantflower growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:41 am

" Hold onm Nightsky," Oceanstar sia dnad wlaked over to PLeastfloweer, " Sorry, your kits have not become appreinces, i know it is long over do and would you like Nightsky to mentor one?" Oceanstar asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:47 am

"Oceanstar, they have been mentored, Firepelt, and I have been, Silverkit hasn't been from her injuries but Tigerkit and Petalkit are full blown warriors, would you like a demonstration?"

Petalkit smiled to her brother they both unsheathed their claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:00 am

" Ok, btu they are too younge and no, when we get into our new camp, i would like to see and i might make them warriors, since i trust you they they are full blow warriors. " Oceanstar added, " we will be their in 3 days, does that work?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:03 am

Petalkit a d Tigerkit growled.

Pheasantflower nodded, "fine, Fine." She smiled , "in the meantime, I'm going to go ahead of the group with Fireplet, And my kits. And ofcourse LEafpaw and SCarcloud, we are going to explore for a new camp, follow our scent, We'll mee t you ther." she smiled. And waited for Scarcloud, Leafpaw, Silverit and Firepelt to wake up so they could leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:08 am

" I know, you know where it is, but i cant lwet you go, we are all leaving together, There a lions that could eat you, and not leave Tigerstar coukd kill them..."Oceanstar said, " I will go with you," Wildflower sdaid walking over with ehr 2 kits in ehr mouth.
" No wildflower, " Oceanstar said strealy.
" Yes, i am," she grolwed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:26 am

Pheasantflower gorlwed, "Did I not just shread a limb of a tree, throw my daughter into the brush and did not they defeat me?" she pointed to her kits. "We have the powers of the lions in our hearts. We are strong and worthy of traveling alone, Wildflower will be safest with us then she is with you, you puniy kits." she hissed. and trotted toward the front and waited for her kits firepelt, scarcloud, leafpaw and Wildflower.

Tigerkit and Petalkit smiled, "Wildflower would you like us to carry your kits for you?"
they asked.

((BTW Pheasantflower, , Tigerkit, and Petalkit aren't like lions, they ar just very large cats alarger then Oceanstar, but normal sized cats/))
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 am

Charlie layed watching from a distance, he smiled at his daughter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:31 am

( Ok beside Oceanstar is not very big, but he is stonrg)

" Thank you," Wildflower meowed to Petalkit andTigerkit

Blossomkit and Vinekit walked over to Petakkit and Tigerkit, " You are our heros," They squeaked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:42 am

Tigerkit and Petalkit smiled, "Thankz but npt all cats are good, never let anyone you don't know come near you, and I'm going to teach you a right jab." Tigerkit smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:46 am

" Ok " Blossomkit said smiling. She stared to purr. She did her brother. Wildflower walked with Pleastflower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:05 am

Pheasantflower smiled, "You feeling okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:47 am

" Yep, just have a rock inbettween my pads, btu it doesnt hurt," wILDFLOWER SAID ( sorry 4 caps)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:37 am

(('S okay.))

Pheasantflower called up ahead, "Tigerkit, Petalkit, watch those kits like hawks, I'm going to hang back get the rock out of Wildflower's Paw." she yowled and stopped, she turned to Wildflower, "Sit." she ordered.

Tigerkit, and Petalkit watched Firepelt, Scarcloud, Blossomkit, Vinekit, Silverkit like hawks just as their mother said, Silverkit looked like she wieghed more, "Firepelt, you want me to take her?" Petalkit asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightclan~Warriors RP
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next