Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jls avvies and siggys

Go down 
+4
Feisty_Feline
_furryfurby
PWNED
Jacobluver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:35 am

First topic message reminder :

yah ill make you what ever you want basically, and if you want i will put it in for ya(when requested that is) ( Admin Power at hand)
i specialize in twilight avvies and siggys and slideshows.
if you have questions about how to make your own just ask me. i will be happy just to help you do it yourself.
jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 47533010pt1
jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 40905889qv8

Last edited by Jacobluver on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:15 am

Awsome jav=cob black thinngy
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:20 am

Ohh I understand JL no my name is Rose Noreli but I cut off the Nor and left the Eli part
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 am

sorry here i fixed it... u sure u like that print?
jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 Pictur21
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:56 am

I think all of us woul dmake a great team. I made all of us an avie and siggie shop on
www.webkinztopia.forumotion.net
I was gonna do that font but I oculdn't post because it wouldn't show me. I'll try my hand at it Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:00 am

Jacobluver wrote:
sorry here i fixed it... u sure u like that print?
jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 Pictur21
Its perfectc u trying to say Jacob's handwriting is bad??!?!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:09 am

I say the E looks kinda bad
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:12 am

HEY UR MAKING FUN OF MY JACOB'S HANDWRITING BACK OFF
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 am

lol... I love him to but his writig can fend forit's self... he is a werewolf...*under my breath* that smells like wet dog"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:16 am

Gotch ya! Im a vampire can't help but notice lol jk
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:18 am

*Growls* Jacob handwritin is more natural
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:20 am

*hisS* I LIKE HIM TOO! and edward.....
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 am

jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 2ppeib9
That's my hand at it
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:30 am

(i was kidding u know that right?0
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:49 am

Looks nice! not to b mean but if you want a honest opinion your teilight apple thing is a dif shade then the others. the black part
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:55 am

Fntastic twilgiht no offense but it seems bad it dosent look right
I know we are just joking
IM ONLY LOYAL TO JACOB BLACK
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:01 am

And only filthy dogs can be loyal LOL
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 am

*Snaps*packs are more loyal to each other than *sneers* covens
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 am

Uh no, please no fighting over a character (no offense but he's not even real really.....It's just a book)
Yeah I knowz, I'll try again tomorrow*hisses*
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:21 am

unicorn have you read all of the books?? all the way to breaking dawn???
and that looks pretty good, u just need to change the black color of the twilight apple (u could use fill in paint), and crop some of the pics.
its really hard to do. i was driving myself nuts!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:22 am

Oh and how'd you get the flower the other way?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:25 am

JACOB IS AWESOME!
AND I SPOT HIM 1ST!!!!!!!!!!
AND CALLED HIM 1ST!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm

OK, I haven't read Twilight yet, sadly. v_v But could you make me a slide show of the members of My Chemical Romance? Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Bob Bryer(I think I spelled his last name correctly) Frank Iero, and Ray Toro?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Jacobluver wrote:
GAH I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO CHANGE MINE!
I MEAN I AM A JACOB BLACK FAN.... NOT A EDWARD CULLEN FAN... ITS JUST THAT, WELL.... THAT ONE LOOKS BETTER!!!!
gah!!!
Then use it in a diff font that looks better I fixed the E it was bothering me
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:24 am

hmm maybe thats it... lets see....
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:33 am

jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 Pictur10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jls avvies and siggys
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next