Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jls avvies and siggys

Go down 
+4
Feisty_Feline
_furryfurby
PWNED
Jacobluver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:35 am

First topic message reminder :

yah ill make you what ever you want basically, and if you want i will put it in for ya(when requested that is) ( Admin Power at hand)
i specialize in twilight avvies and siggys and slideshows.
if you have questions about how to make your own just ask me. i will be happy just to help you do it yourself.
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 47533010pt1
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 40905889qv8

Last edited by Jacobluver on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 am

Hey Jacobluver..... can you do my request please. I don' tneed it done NOW, but soon would be needed. The brochure/flyer thing my mom wants to send soon, and they're (the group 'board') are jerk bags and wants to have it soon, so please take your time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:23 am

jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 89075879iu5
this is what i have. if u want the snow flake white tell me ok?? oh yah there is no background on here either.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:57 am

Okay well my mom LOVES it but could you try just the snowflake and dog? Please. ONly if it's not too much trouble! It looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:04 am

sure will be glad to.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:13 am

i got this
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 49869462nm0
and this
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 47684715kl5
just tell me if u want me to do anything else, or completely different
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:00 am

I CAN MAKE NINJA WRITING NOW 2
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 103a0a7d237fe477fb6ceaf8894bac501.1
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:38 am

Mirah Sunsky wrote:
can I get one of the twilight siggies(like the one you have)?? Cullen, and for the name, Jennifer. You don't have to do it right away, just when you find time...
i guessed edwardian font, if u rather have Edwards font from book tell me
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 Pictur73
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:54 am

Kutie wrote:
Can i also have a siggy like rose but with cullen? Name:Lilly plz!
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 Pictur74
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:59 am

Genevie've wrote:
Hmmmz oh! *Guys!* says in charming voice I set up a Twiligth Role Play on
www.webkinztopia.forumotion.net
Jacob Black's in it. His part hasn't been taking yet. I think I might have a part of Jacob Black's wife!

JL: Why do i wanna fill it in with the shades of the cullen apple? I got mine from the front cover.

MJB and JL: Thanks *bows*
*yawn* I'm gonna make my own. Oh JL I have another request
Another Twilight Siggie like Rose and you and the Unicornlover11 one.
This Time:
Font: Twilight if you mean the one on the cover
Name: Genevie've like that with the ' it's a French accent.
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 Pictur75
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:00 am

Jacobluver wrote:
Mirah Sunsky wrote:
can I get one of the twilight siggies(like the one you have)?? Cullen, and for the name, Jennifer. You don't have to do it right away, just when you find time...
i guessed edwardian font, if u rather have Edwards font from book tell me
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 Pictur73

Thanks JL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 7:08 am

Welcs
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 am

Awesome! The logo look samazing! My mom wil send it to the guy (who's actually turning out to be a stuck up skiier, and she says I stereo type, I HAVE EVEIDENCE now! es ai she didn't have a life.... Jerk bag. )

Either way that looks AWESOME!!!! Thank you so much!

Can you do a ninja one for me, strictly for one here. xD

" I is a Ninja "

Please. An dif ther's anything I can do for you ever, I'd love to do it, you've done dso much for me and I have no things to give oto you or to help you with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:21 am

jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 161ee488c13a94f53bf4c5b77de1afe69.1
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:48 am

jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 Lunapi10 Hows this?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:41 pm

Why wont the slideshows work :( ;(
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:31 am

i dont know. it works perfectly for me.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:40 am

I've tried iton various computers and it dosent show up!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:47 am

i like this one
jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 T9tsed... and his name is JACOB BLACK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:42 am

jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 Addysh7 << can i have this one please? except with Lily instead of Addy, and Black instead of Cullen? Thanks JL and lmk
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Wow. I LOVE the ninja one!!!! Thank you so much Jacobluver! It looks amazing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jls avvies and siggys
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6