Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jls avvies and siggys

Go down 
+4
Feisty_Feline
_furryfurby
PWNED
Jacobluver
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:35 am

First topic message reminder :

yah ill make you what ever you want basically, and if you want i will put it in for ya(when requested that is) ( Admin Power at hand)
i specialize in twilight avvies and siggys and slideshows.
if you have questions about how to make your own just ask me. i will be happy just to help you do it yourself.
jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 47533010pt1
jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 40905889qv8

Last edited by Jacobluver on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:41 am

Jacobluver wrote:
jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 Bahbla11
May I plz have one like this JL!. I would like it to say Rose Eli rather than Unicorlover11.
(Ur dragon matured and its scary)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:16 am

jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 68312411be0

jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 Pictur18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:22 am

Thanks sooooo much!!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:25 am

Oops they didn't work I'll repost.....*sigh*

I'll have to read the rest of the Unicorn Cronicle series when I find them.....probably in the school library I have to check
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Thank you very much and I'm sorry for stealing your idenity
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:00 am

Huh? I'm confused now with the username changes. is Drama still Treehuger?! You have the same things in the siggie, and who's rose?
Two of my eggs died.Because people didn't click them

JL you have siggie work to do again. When I decide my french name. Either Alice or Genevieve....then I will change my username to that and you'll have to make a siggie like the twilight one you made with unicornlover and stuff.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:49 am

I'm Rose my siggie still syas Rose b/c my nreal naem is Rose Eli, Drama's still Tree hugger, we dont have the same things in our siggies, mine is filled with Jaob Black stuff, JL do you make those twilight siggies from scratch?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:26 pm

u mean the cullen family one???
no i found one online with someone elses name but then i went and deleted that name by finding the book covers and copy and pasting parts of them over the writing, thinking that would be easier then remaking it. (i think now that i have done that and know an easier way to work it, i should have remade it, it would have been easier. lol)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:59 pm

Then I'm gonna do that I ave to fix a few things
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:34 am

let me guess black family member???
here ill give u something to make it easier.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 am

jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 Pictur19
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:03 am

How cha know I'm not a Cullen family member I'm a Black family meber as for the religion I think my religion is Blackism (XD)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:07 am

yah i've been trying to redo it also.
see i also have a pic of the flower.
jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 16873642fj1
the only problem is that my computer isnt working with me. it keeps on trying to line the pictures edges with each other!
gah!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:08 am

My comp is also working agist me the best I could do is this
jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 244rt39
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:23 am

oh!!! ok i think i can fix that!!
we are making a great team
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:12 am

I know its lame but this is the best I could manage see if you can fix it up?
jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 Rc527m
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:11 am

actually thats very good
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:41 am

yah, i gave up trying so i redid the flower,
jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 52398299bz4
ok which one is better??
jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 16019508vv3

Last edited by Jacobluver on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:46 am

Thats ah-mazing now to get the font *groan*
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:58 am

edwardian???(the one i used for the others)
jacobs handwritting(from book?)
twilight?
edward's from book?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:52 pm

jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 35d2btd
By the way both of yours are good I choose this one
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:47 pm

jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 Pictur20
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:26 pm

ORP:HOW DO U DO THAT UR NOT EVEN ONLINE
I'm brunette, why would u think I'm a blonde? Jacob dosent like Blondie
Nice siggie but u spelled my name wrong (XD)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:11 am

i was thinking rosellie.... like blondie?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:34 am

Not flowwling you I think ur trying to tell me u spelled my name wrong so it would match Rosealie's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jls avvies and siggys   jls avvies and siggys - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jls avvies and siggys
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next