Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Come be a star from I carly. Everyone's welcome! Become Freddie, Carely, Spencer, or makwe up your own person

The forum:

Name:
perosnlity:
other:

Here is mine:

Name: Sam
pic: the blond
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 L63569-1
personlity: like Sam
Other: Carlys Best friends, her mom isnt teh ebst mom

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:03 am

"That's how! Sweet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:04 am

" Ewww!! but soo cool!" Sams aid and picked up a rib
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:05 am

"TOLD YOU!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:11 am

Spencer laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:16 am

Sam walked up behide Freedie and put the ice cold rib in his pants
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 am

Carrie sighed, "Yeah you mind if my dog tags along?"

Korbyn cocked his head, "You have a dog?"

"You loser." she laughed.

Korbyn smiled he loved it whenever she even talked to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:32 am

"AHHH!" he shouted. He jumped up and down.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:56 am

Name: uh.. Freddie's mom.
pic: click.
perosnlity: VERY protective about Freddie
other:
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 am

Name: Dakota
pic: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 250px-MasielaLusha
perosnlity: uh...not nice, lol, likes to pick on everybody
other: uh...no

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:30 am

Freddie's mom was in their apartment worrying about Fred.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Spencer came in with a bug and said ''looky LOOKY!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 pm

" Thats it," Sams aid graping the byug and also but it down Freedie's pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Cmain wrote:
Carrie sighed, "Yeah you mind if my dog tags along?"

Korbyn cocked his head, "You have a dog?"

"You loser." she laughed.

Korbyn smiled he loved it whenever she even talked to him.

" Dont care, i just put a ice cold rib and a huige bug down Freds pants," Sam saidf smiling
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:31 pm

''Aww you ate Fluffy's diner''Spencer said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:38 pm

" Who?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:00 pm

''Fluffy my pet boa''he went into a tank and pulled out a yellow boa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 pm

"Uh oh." Freddie said. He ran around the studio.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:14 pm

Darn we need Freddy's mom to make things good

''Calm down'' Spencer said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:18 pm

(lol)

"She's gonna put it down my pants!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:28 pm

" Can i see the boa ?" Sam asked alredy graping the thing
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 NpQC
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:29 pm

(hey ppls what'd I miss?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:30 pm

( well sam and Fredie are uo staris waitging for Carly and Carrie ( sam's friends) is going on Icarly too)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:31 pm

(ok)

Carly walked up stairs to find everyone waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:32 pm

" Hey carly"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:34 pm

"Hey Sam." Carly said looking at everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next