Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) Empty
PostSubject: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:37 am

Come be a star from I carly. Everyone's welcome! Become Freddie, Carely, Spencer, or makwe up your own person

The forum:

Name:
perosnlity:
other:

Here is mine:

Name: Sam
pic: the blond
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) L63569-1
personlity: like Sam
Other: Carlys Best friends, her mom isnt teh ebst mom

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) NpQC
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:36 am

(oo can i be Carly? please?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:41 am

( yea but fill out the forum)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) Pet ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) LKtU ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:46 am

(ok)
Name: Carly
pic: the brunette
ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) 1189269318_2725
perosnlity: like carly
other:Sam best friend, Brother is funny and fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 am

( thanks for joing we cna rp now)

Sam knowed on Carly's door
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:52 am

"hey Sam." Carly said opening the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:54 am

" Hey, now where the food?" Sam asked heading towrd the frige
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:55 am

"We don't have ham!" Carly said watching Sam go through the fridge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:58 am

" Oh well," Sams aid and got a bag of potata chips and jumep dontp teh sofa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:00 am

( pleas edont spam Lusher, unless u join)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:04 am

Carly jumped on the sofa next to Sam and ate some potato chips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:10 am

" hey get our own." Sam sai dbut still leting Carley have some, " Wheres freddies?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:52 am

"I don't know." Carly said looking at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:59 am

" Oh thats good,"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:01 am

Carly rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:07 am

Name: Freddie
pic: (The boy)
perosnlity: Nice, kind, , can get fustrated
other: likes Carly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:17 am

" Let me see your phone," Sams aid graping Carley's phone, once she got it she texted Freeide
" I love you, now come over Smitten "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:18 am

Freddie smiled at the text. He yelled. "I'm Coming Carly!" he shouted. He ran to her apartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 am

Sam opene dthe door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:34 am

"Where's Carly?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:45 am

" why?" Sam aksed sly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:50 am

"Umm... Because she needed me." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:52 am

" No she dioesnt" Sams aid smilign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:53 am

"Yes. She texted me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:55 am

" I no, used ehr ophoen to get you over to to shoot ICarly" Sam said and jumepd onto the sofa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)   ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICarly! ~ based on the hit tv show~ Active(!)
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next