Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Character Backgrounds:

Michaela: She's the most popular sophmore in school. She is nominated for Homecoming Queen and hopes to win with her quarterback boyfriend, Anders. She's a major dancer and plans to go to Julliard or dance in NYC. She has the brains, the beauty, the money, the guys, and definetly the secrets. As she struts down the filled hallways of J.S. Wilson High each morning, though she may look confident and ready to pounce, she feels just as an ordinary girl who just can't wait to leave. Her mother is going on her 5th marriage and Michaela just can't take it anymore. She wants a stable life, and that's just what she may be getting.

Aimee: Michaela's best friend since they were little. They went through everything together: The diapers, kindergarten, middle school, first kisses, freshman year, and now this. Michaela and her are always together when they have the time, shopping, movies, dates, everything. But will a new secret addiction for Aimee be the fall of their friendship?

Heather: The older twin, by 3 minutes of course. She likes to taunt her twin by saying she's older whcih makes her smarter. She unlike her sister, is more of a country girl. She loves riding horses and loves nature, which disgusts her sister by far the most. But something will happen once everyone finds out who the twins really are.

Lorraine: Twins with Heather. They're both into the same things: Boys, Shopping, Swimming, Yoga, and a little bit of being wild. Everyone see's these twins as sweet, generous, caring girls who want nothing to do with trouble. That is, until the night when life as they know it collapses over their heads.

Katya: Michaela's freshman sister. She loves Michaela and shares everything with her, no matter how deep of a secret it is. They had done everything together since they moved to Westchester, NY but when her mother finds a new marriage, things will change dramatically for these two sisters.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok. So should I write it??!! I already have a 1st Chapter so I hope so!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:35 am

yea sorry. im to busy with my story to see yours! but i love the idea!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:02 am

Great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:35 am

I'll wait 4 2 more people to want me 2 write b4 I begin.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) EslO
The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) 4aCr
The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:43 am

I want you to write more!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:20 am

Chapter 1

Michaela drove to J.S. Wilson High Monday morning in her brand new convertible. Blasting out of the radio was Pussycat Dolls "Bottle Pop", with Michaela singing along. She side glanced into the left mirror to check her hair and makeup. "Perfect!" she winked at herself. Her hair was in a french braid to the right side of her shoulder with her side bangs clinging to her cheek. Her new "Kissable" VS Lipgloss made her lips shimmery with luciousness, and her dark black eyeliner made her glittery eyes popping with joy. She looked like a perfect 10, maybe even an 11. "Hey girlie!" she said into her cell phone as her best friend, Aimee Myers, had called her.

"Hey! So guess what gossip I just heard!" Aimme squealed into her new sidekick.

"Tell! I need a good new rumor to spread and another life to ruin," Michaela smirked. She fluffed her hair once quickly then turned back to the road. She lowered the radio so she could hear the phone. She stopped at a red light. "Ok, spill!"

"Ok, so guess who just got kicked out of J.S. Wilson for being caught in the men's restroom stalls writing " I Love Jake"," Aimee smiled.

"Omg! Is it......... Amelia Garner? She seemed a bit akward to me!" she asked getting closer to school.

"A bit?! That girl was crazy insane!" she laughed.

" Ah-greed. So it was her?" Michaela questioned as she reached school.

Aimee was waiting for Michaela by the front double doors. " You tell me," she tested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:23 am

clam down!! Its olny been 2 days scine you posted that. but its good
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:44 am

Sorry. Geez. xD It's been 5 days actually.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:50 am

but 2 days since you posted. Feb.4-Feb.6

welcome
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:09 am

Chapter 2

"This is a joke right??" Michaela asked in awe. "I mean, how could she even do that to me again?! Heather knows that Ander's and I have been a "thing" for almost 3 months now. Aimee, give me my inhaler!" she begged breathing heavily. She tried to block her eyes from the scene about 500 feet away from her, Heather McLaughlin was *gags* making a move on Anders, and he was going along with it! She knew since her mother had problems with men she would someday be the same too, but she didn't believe it would happen in her sophmore year.

"Here sweetie," Aimee said softly handing Michaela her badazzled inhaler. "Just breathe. Maybe, maybe they're practicing for like an acting show or something!"

She threw the inhaler out of her mouth. "Like what?? Anders and the Tramp?" she smirked.

Aimee tried to hold back a smile. Good one, she thought. "Here. Let's just go to class and i'll talk to Anders about this second period since he's my lab partner, ok? If he denies, i'll kick his sorry a**." she smiled. She had grown up around 5 older brothers, all of which were extremely strong.

"Fine. But don't do anything that's gonna cost me Homecoming, ok?"

"Sure. Whatever you say," Aimee said as the bell rang. "See ya at lunch." and she was gone.

Michaela stared into the empty hallways, she closed her eyes as no sounds nor movement was heard, until..............

"GET TO CLASS MISS SWENSON!" yelled her math teacher, Mrs. Ricci.

"Coming," she sighed, as she moped down the hallway. She walked into the classroom and took her normal seat in the back behind Jamiee Lynberly.

"Ok class, today we will be learning about how reflections can be moved on graphs by finding the x and y intercepts," said Mrs.Ricci as she shuffled over to her amber colored desk.

A petite brunette, probably a freshman, walked into the room with a folded up piece of slick white paper. "I have a note from the principal. He would like to see Michaela Swenson immediately."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:51 pm

it is good write more!
Back to top Go down
bestmathgirl
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:48 am

I like it. I can't write at all, I'm terrible especially on poems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)   The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life of The American Teenager (Not Based On The Show)
Page 1 of 1