Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
Bondai67
Mrs.JoeJonas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:52 am

First topic message reminder :

You just graduated Junior High.....and ur parents tell you that you get to go to LA Boarding High School. We dont learn our school smarts--just acting and singing and modeling and fashion and so on.

Name
Room number
classes
BF/GF
Looks

Tess
Spotlight stealer;kinda mean
Singing dancing fashion
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 11075992_tml

Emma
nicer than Tess but kinda her follower
singing dancing acting
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 Stepupprem01

Katie
same as emma
acting dancing and fashion
none
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 SelenaGomez
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 pm

Jessia walked in and headed stright for Chris right when he was asking if she whated to go out tonight.
"sure!"ashley answered smiling,
Chris reached her her hand suince they where accros desks, and ashley toke it.
Jesscia started to frum. she sat right down beside chris and started to talk to him,
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:49 am

yay amberr!
♥leesh.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:07 am

but u know jor! she won't eva give up!
XoxoAmberStarrXoxo
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:09 am

she betta bak off!
♥leesh.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:47 am

so true!
XoxoAmberStarrXoxo
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 EslO
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 4aCr
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:35 am

yo dudes im new, teddidy, i went from a person that doesnt do anything to a jock
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 EslO
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 4aCr
LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:36 am

oh and i changed my name from teddy to teddidy
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:16 am

Alicia tried going back to her homework.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:39 pm

After class, Amber went back to the dorm she shared with Alicia and Ash.
"Leessshhh," Amber whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:44 pm

Ash was already in the dorm. she was floped on the golened leatehr sofa a pink fuzzy blanket was ove rher
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:51 am

"What?!" Alicia snapped.
She hadn't done any homework at all.
It was too hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:03 am

Zack, RIcky and James sat around.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:36 am

"What amber?" Alicia asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:04 am

James smiled.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:49 am

"Gawd, sorry for trying to talk to my BFF! That homework was so easy!" Amber said, frustrated with Leesh's snappy tone. Amber, who was really, REALLY smart, was super frustrated. But then she sighed. "Sorry, Alicia, I didn't mean that. I'll help you, and then we can talk. Good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:42 am

Ricky walked up to Jordin. "Hey." He smiled.

Last edited by Kaikai on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:32 am

"Good, now where's your homework?" Alicia joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:23 pm

ahsley sighed."ya'll dont fingt!' she caled form teh sofa.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:16 am

"She's just helping with my homework!"
Or me copying her homework. She laughed in her head.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:12 am

Jordin saw James. "Hey!" She smiled, realizing for the first time how awesome his eyes were.

Amber laughed and then raised her thin eyebrows. "How bout I show you how?" She laughed. "Ugh, don't ever tell anyone I'm such a geek!" She joked, semi-meaning it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:15 am

Star2Be wrote:
Jordin saw James. "Hey!" She smiled, realizing for the first time how awesome his eyes were.

Amber laughed and then raised her thin eyebrows. "How bout I show you how?" She laughed. "Ugh, don't ever tell anyone I'm such a geek!" She joked, semi-meaning it.

"What's up?" He asked. (Its Ricky! Sorry!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:15 am

DramaQueen wrote:
ahsley sighed."ya'll dont fingt!' she caled form teh sofa.

Zack knocked on Ashley's door.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:51 am

"Nothing, you?" She asked. Ashton walked down the hallway, smiling at Jordin. JOrdin shook her head. "I've gotta go," She said, quickly walking away, making sure to not look back and see his wavy brown(?) locks. She had to win Ashton.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 am

"I won't, okay?" Alicia promised.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:39 am

"Okay," Amber smiled. She sat down nect to Alicia and explained the Algebra II lesson to Alicia. "So, you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~   LA  Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LA Boarding High School~Where all the stars have gone~
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next