Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* Empty
PostSubject: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 am

WALK ON WATER
Gregory High school

You walk into school early, you head for you're locker so you can beat the bus rush[the kids riding the bus coming to their lockers]. But on you're way you hear something.
No not a bad smething.
Not a growl, and scream or a creek. No, nothing like that.
No, you hear a guitar.
'A teacher is playing a guitar??' you wonder.
But then you hear a voice begin to sing. A beautiful, wonderful, amazing voice that you know does not belong to any teacher or student you've met.
'I miss the sound of You're voice.
And I miss the rush of you're skin.
And I miss the still of the silence.
As you breath out.
And I breathe in.
If I could walk on water.
If I could tell you what's next.
Make you beleive.
Make you forget.
So come on get higher.
Loosen my lips.
Fait and desire in the swing of your hips.
Just to pull me down hard.
And drown me in love.
So come on get higher.
Loosen my lips.
Faith and desire in the swing of your hips.
Just to pull me down hard.
And drown me in love.
...'
Then it stops.
'No' you whisper 'Don't stop'.

WILL YOU TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHO THIS GIRL IS??
WILL YOU TRY AND GET HER TO SING ONCE MORE??
It's your choice...

RULES
1. I am the mystery singer, so do not ask to be her.
2. We need boys and girls, both looking for the mystery singer, please try to keep it balanced (the girls are not lesbian, they just want to be the mystery girls friends, the guys are the ones that might have a crush on her...if you would like]
3. Regular RP rules, to powerplaying, godmodeling, mary-sues ext. ext.
4. Secret word is- WALK ON WATER

FORM
Name[first and last needed, middle is optional]:
Nickname[if one]:
Age[15-18]:
Grade[9th-12th]:
Looks[no pictures allowed, also no 'looks like (celebrity name), come on, be unique]:
Personality[no unfolds, and try not to say 'play it out' unless his/her personality changes A LOT]:
Crush[if one, does not have to be the mystery singer, but can be if you want]:
Other[uh, anything really, unless it's something bad]:

MY FORM

Name: Rosemary Genivive Layosk; Blake Matthew Layosk
Nickname: Rose; None, because only Rosemary can call him Teddy Bear
Grade: 11th(junior); 11th(junior)
Looks: Strait shoulder length brown hair with blonde and dark red highlights(like an actuall hair color red, not bright red, not red-orange, not blood red), hazel eyes, pale but not very pale skin, long legs but she's only 5'4"; Short black hair, dark brown, almost black looking, eyes, big muscular build, he looks like he could beat a grown man up, paleish skin but is a little tanner then Rosemary, he always wears a sideways baseball cap, though he gets told thousands of times to take it off by teachers or he gets a detention, he just takes the detention
Personality: Rosemary is very quiet, she talks but not much, making it hard to tell she is the mystery singer, the only time she is not quiet is when she is singing, she really only talks to Blake, her adopted brother whom she loves like he's blood; Blake is sweet, he's like a big teddy bear that moves, though he's sweet, he dosen't talk to many people, most people are actually scared of him, he really only talks to Rosemary, his adopted sister whom he loves like she's blood
Other: They are brother and sister, but they're not twins, they're both adopted by Dr. and Mrs. Layosk

STUDENTS

FRESHMANS

SOPHOMORES
Mai Brooks[Mai]-MISTY

JUNIORS
Rosemary Layosk[Rose]-ME
Blake Layosk[Teddy Bear(only by Rosemary)]-ME
Ireth Tasardur[Wolf girl/Coyote Ugly]-MEERCAT
Cassian Trevan[Cass]-MEERCAT
John Cena[John]-KAIKAI
Ricky Johnson[Rick]-KAIKAI
Roxian Diane Hawk[Roxy/Rox]-WEEDY
Diana Marie Crow[Diane/Di Di(strictly for her diaper-buddies only)]-WEEDY
Janet Haily Crowe[Jane]-WEEDY
Rock Coulter Hawk[None]-WEEDY
Damien Alec Crow[Dame]-WEEDY
Jerry Patrick Crowe[Jer]-WEEDY

SENIORS
Emmett Brooks[Emmett]-MISTY

Last edited by Mrs.EmmettCullen on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:24 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:05 am

(Join? here is my form:

Name[first and last needed, middle is optional]: Ireth Tasardur; Cassian Trevan
Nickname[if one]: she is somtimes called wolf girl or coyote ugly but people just call her Beauty for a joke; Cassian is called Cass for short of his name
Age[15-18]: both 17 Very Happy
Grade[9th-12th]: both in 11th grade
Looks[no pictures allowed, also no 'looks like (celebrity name), come on, be unique]: Ireth has dark auburn colored hair with brown eyes. She is wearing a gray shirt with her favorite band on it (Fall out boy xD) and is wearing worn out denim jeans with black convers. she has a scar on her face from an injury and sometimes she wears a black, purple, and lime green colored hat. she has a little muscular build. she is known to be somewhat plain for any boy because of her looks; Cassian has curly brown hair with emerald colored eyes. He is wearing a dark green shirt that says: 'Do you fit me?' and wearing denim jeans with holes in them on the knees. he is wearing black tennis shoes with gold essence on it. He has a medium muscular build.
Personality[no unfolds, and try not to say 'play it out' unless his/her personality changes A LOT]: Ireth has a bad attitude but is still a good friend. She is strong and brave and won't back down from a fight. She will stand up for her friend when times go bad. She is not much of the 'social' type and is more independent than social. she can be shy and nervous around others at times, especially boys. She is adventurous and curious about things she has never seen or heard (like secret passage ways and other things) she is very mysterious and hard to figure out. SHe can be a cluts around people she likes or cares about; Cassian is laid back and has a mellow attitude. He can be competitive and flirtatious at times. He is adventurous and brave when there are new things around him. He can be mean at times but is still a good friend. He is helpful and will stand up for a friend or loved one if anything goes wrong.
Crush[if one, does not have to be the mystery singer, but can be if you want]: no one sadly but is looking around if anyone is open *smiles*; no one right now
Other[uh, anything really, unless it's something bad]: WALK ON WATER

so can i join?)

Last edited by meercat97 on Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:16 am

(acceppted Smile)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:21 am

(yay! wanna rp)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:26 am

(sure, but I can't be on for to long tonight, some friends are coming over sometime from 6:30-7 PM CT, I'm having a party, and we have to shoot a commercial for school)

Rosemary walked in, she was somewhat hidong behind Blake, she was so glad to have Blake as a adopted brother, it didn't feel like he was adopted at all, which made her feel like she wasn't adopted, she glanced around for a minute

Blake walked in infront of his sister, he turned around once and smiled at Rose, then walked towards their lockers
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:31 am

Ireth walked into school, she stared down at the ground as she sprinted towards her locker. She wasn't used to being around people but because it was the first day at a new school it was time to begin to make friends, if she could.

Cassian walked into the school, staring around at all the people at their lockers. He walked up to his locker casually, opening it and pulling out his books for his first class.

(k so you won't be on the rest of the night? I wont be on tommorow until around 6 or 7 so dont freak when i am not on k? xD)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:35 am

Blake opened his locker, then Roses' he took out their stuff for first period math, they had all the same classes, on purpous, and Blake loved helping his Rose carry her stuff

Rosemary closed both lockers and locked them up, she followed Blake to math, but this time she didn't hide behind him, she just walked beside him

(pretty much yeah xD probobly not much of tomorrow morning either, IDK what time I should be able to get on)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 am

Ireth walked slowly and timidly towards math, she wasn't ready to meet the eyes of the other students on her. She rushed into the classroom, slowly walking to the back of the room and sitting down staring out the window.

Cassian walked into math class, sitting down next to the girl in the back. "Hey, whats up?" he asked curiously, a smile spread across his face.

"Nothing, now leave me alone" Ireth growled angrily, turning away from the boy.

"My name is Cassian, what is your name?" he asked curiously, watching as the other students walked into the classroom.

"Ireth, now leave me alone" she hissed to him, her brown eyes flaired with fright and anger.

"Okay, okay gosh just wanted to introduce myself to the new girl before anyone else" Cassian said as he got up from his spot. "Sorry to have disturbed you" he said as he went and sat near the front of the class, staring around the room at the people coming in.

Ireth let out a frustrated sigh, opening her book of poems as she finished looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:43 am

(k then we should rp as much as we can then)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:48 am

(yup Smile)

Blake sat in front, one seat away from Cassian, the seat on Blake's other side was already taken, he pointed to the seat between him and Cassian for Rose to sit

Rosemary sighed, she sat between Blake and Cassian, she leaned over and took her books from the large stack on Blake's desk, she set them on her own and looked around the room

"What are you looking for?" Blake asked Rose

"Nothing, just looking" Rosemary said, a slight whisper tone as usuall, there were so many people in classrooms that she didn't dare raise her voice louder, not even if she was talking to Blake
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:53 am

Ireth looked up from her book to see two new kids came into the class, she stared at the two closely. They couldn't be related could they? anyways I shouldn't be gaping at guys anyways you should already know by now that guys don't like you as much as they like other girls... she muttered to herself as she stared at the two kids with curiousity.

"Hey Blake, whats been happening in life?" Cassian asked curiously, turning to Rosemary. "Hey Rose" he added, a smile spread across his face as he turned back to Blak, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* BUcdWALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Name[first and last needed, middle is optional]: John Cena ; Ricky Johnson
Nickname[if one]: John ; Rick
Age[15-18]: 17 ; 17
Grade[9th-12th]: Junior ; Junior
Looks[no pictures allowed, also no 'looks like (celebrity name), come on, be unique]: John is a strong male with blue eyes. He has muscles and is very strong. He works out a lot. ; Ricky is a strong male with brown eyes. He dances though he doesnt show it.
Personality[no unfolds, and try not to say 'play it out' unless his/her personality changes A LOT]: John is a nice guy who tends to have a temper. He loves sports and plays all the time. He's brave and athletic and stands up for his family/friends ; Ricky is a popular kid who dances. He is also very athletic and he tends to fit in.
Crush[if one, does not have to be the mystery singer, but can be if you want]: None at the moment ; None at the moment.
Other[uh, anything really, unless it's something bad]: Nothin..

WALK ON WATER
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:22 am

"Hi" Rosemary said quietly, she stared down at her desk

"Nothin at all really" Blake said "Anything exciting happen to you lately?" he asked, he smiled at Rose, trying to get her to be less shy

(accepted kai)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:11 am

"Nothing really, just rain rain and more rain this town grows on you" Cassian said, leaning back in his chair and kicked his feet onto the table. "There needs to be more in this town than school and rain."

Ireth let out a sigh as she stared out the window, it was raining lightly and a rumble of thunder roared in the distance. Rain... not the greatest thing to come to the face of the earth, but I have to get used to it she thought to herself as she began to look around the room again, her dull brown eyes searching wonderously at the kids in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* BUcdWALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* QHeo

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 am

Ricky and John walked inside.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:55 am

"Yea, it's boring" Blake agreed

"I like the rain" Rosemary spoke up, but still a slight whisper
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:34 am

John and Ricky went to their locker and got their things.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Cassian turned to Rosemary. "Yeah it's okay, just that if it gets too bad then no one can play in the rain" he said as he looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 am

Name: Roxian Diane Hawk ; Diana Marie Crow ; Janet Haily Crowe
Nickname: Roxy ; Diane/Di-Di (strictly for her diaper-buddies only) ; Jane
Grade: 11th
Looks: Taller than average, waist length black hair with highlights that covers one eye, mysterious dark brown eyes, light tan, no freckles, long black nails with red pointed tips ; Average height, mid back length dark brown hair with natural red highlights in the right lighting, brown eyes that lightness/darkness changes with mood, light tan, many freckles, long red nails ; Average height, shoulder-length dark brown hair with faint blonde highlights, bright blue eyes (she has red contacts so sometimes her eyes are purple), medium tan, few freckles, short hot-pink nails
Personality: Changes too much to tell
Crush: None, but hoping to find one
Other: All best buds since diapers

Name: Rock Coulter Hawk ; Damien Alec Crow ; Jerry Patrick Crowe
Nickname: None ; Dame ; Jer
Grade: 11
Looks: Shorter than average, messy brown hair that goes to his shoulders, chocolate brown eyes, light tan, no freckles ; Taller than average, short black hair, icy blue eyes, light tan, few freckles ; Taller than average, messy short balck hair, dark brown eyes, light tan, no freckles
Personality: Changes too often
Crush: None, looking ; Mystery singer ; None. looking

Other: All best buds since the diapers

Walk on Water
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:32 am

"Yes you can" Rosemary spoe slightly louder, but not much "You just have to know how and what to wear"

"Rose, what are you talking about?" Blake asked, he shook his head at her jokingly like she was crazy

(acceppted weedy!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:59 am

Roxian: I walked into the school infront of my besties. "Guys! Come on!" I said, pulling them in by their arms.
Diana: I stumbled in, glaring at Roxian. "You're so gonna pay," I growled.
Roxian: I laughed. "Yeah, right. You've said that what? 20 times?"
Damien walked in laughing. "25 times, actually."
Diana: I glared at my twin. "You're supposed to be on my side!"
Janet: I glared at Roxian as she dragged me through. "Well, actually, he doesn't have to be."
"Exactly," Jerry said, grinning at Janet. He lifted her up by the other arm, bringing her the rest of the way in.
Janet: "Hey!"
Jerry just laughed.
Roxian: I giggled. "Now where's Rock?"
Rock stuck his head int othe school.
Roxian: "There you are!" I said, pulling him in by the ear.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:21 am

"Okay, now I am interested" Cassian said as he stared at her curiously, waiting for her to go on with her talk.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:52 am

"Uh...uh..." Rosemary looked around, trying to find a way to explain

"Hey Cass, why don't you come over after school and Rose can show us how she plays when it's pouring outside" Blake said, noticing Rosemary's talking block And she was just starting to talk he thought disapointed, he nodded to the window "Looks like it's really gonna pour, perfect time to" he smiled
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:12 am

"Sure I'll come as soon as I can after school" Cassian said with a grin. "See ya'll there."
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:35 am

"Oh great" Rosemary muttered, she stared at her desk and traced the wood grain with her finger

"Great" Blake said, he turned his attention forward as the teacher walked in, but he didn't pay attention to a word she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *High School RP*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next