Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today

Go down 
+3
Bondai67
City Girl
Hanna (:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Springwater Hotel and condo. This hotel is by the ocean. almost everything is by the shore, like ice cream shops, pizza places, the hair and nail place,out door and indoor mall, 3 bord walkesect. We have a lounge, 6 pools, (( 3 indoor, 3 outdoor,))
You can live by yourself but you have to be over the age of 16. The condos can only have up to 8 rooms in the house so think befor you type. (( bathrooms and clotests do not count))

To join just fill out this form
Name-
Gender-
Nickname-
Age-
Personality-
Intrests-
hobbies:
Rooms in your suite
Other-
Looks or pic.

Members:

Me:
Ashley
Lex
Roxy
Talyor
Sam
Carson
Blake

Hannah73:
Emmy

HCL:
Dana

Bondia:
Sarah

Cmain:
Caitlyn

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:17 am

Lex flowed behide him. All the teenag guys' eyes flowoed her. shje kne wthey all whated to be James
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 am

Danielle wanted to talk to someone.
She continued walking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:34 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Lex flowed behide him. All the teenag guys' eyes flowoed her. shje kne wthey all whated to be James

"Here you go Master James." said Dave.

"Thanks Dave."

"I'll be back later to take your orders." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:08 pm

"alright," lex siad smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 pm

He smiled.

"So. Wanna go check out the kitchen later?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:16 pm

"Of course!"lex siad smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:17 pm

"ok." he said. He looked at the menu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:21 pm

Lex smileid,." I think i will have the pasta,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:23 pm

"Me too." he smiled.

Dave came over.

"Two Pastas and a caeser salad. Also, a sproke." he said.

"Anything else?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:37 pm

' nO?" lex siad looking at James
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:39 pm

"You don't want a salad or anything?" he asked. "Drinks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 pm

" yea a cera slad with a deit coke please," Lexs saiod smilinmg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:45 pm

"Ok." said Dave. He walked into the kitchen.

"Come on. Let's go in!" he smiled.

He got up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:20 am

Lex wlaked with him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:22 am

Gordon Ramsey, James's father walked towards him. "Hello James." he said in a british accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 am

" hello. Mr.Ramsey. i am Alexis gates, but you can call me Lex" she siad smiling and out her hand out to shkae.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:25 am

He smiled at James. "Hello Lex." he smied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:38 am

" hello," she siad smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:04 am

"I'm Gordon Ramsey." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:53 am

" Hi Mr.Ramsey," she said smilign again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:12 am

"I've been the host on many food shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:26 am

"
yea i have seen you, when my ebst friend watches the food channel," Lex said nodding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:28 am

"Well, it's good to have some fans to watch me critize other resturants." he laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:35 am

Lex smilied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:01 am

"Well, Welcome to the Kitchen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next