Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today

Go down 
+3
Bondai67
City Girl
Hanna (:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Springwater Hotel and condo. This hotel is by the ocean. almost everything is by the shore, like ice cream shops, pizza places, the hair and nail place,out door and indoor mall, 3 bord walkesect. We have a lounge, 6 pools, (( 3 indoor, 3 outdoor,))
You can live by yourself but you have to be over the age of 16. The condos can only have up to 8 rooms in the house so think befor you type. (( bathrooms and clotests do not count))

To join just fill out this form
Name-
Gender-
Nickname-
Age-
Personality-
Intrests-
hobbies:
Rooms in your suite
Other-
Looks or pic.

Members:

Me:
Ashley
Lex
Roxy
Talyor
Sam
Carson
Blake

Hannah73:
Emmy

HCL:
Dana

Bondia:
Sarah

Cmain:
Caitlyn

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:01 pm

(Wait. What are they doing?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 pm

kaikai776 wrote:
"How about Tonight?" He asked.

( dionner with lex)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:10 pm

(Oh. Sorrry!)

James walked to his suite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:16 pm

( its ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:19 pm

James changed into this..
http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10251&catalogId=10201&productId=405856&langId=-1&categoryId=12566&parentCategoryId=12551&colorSequence=06

(In red!)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:28 am

Danielle sighed.
She wasbored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:13 pm

Lex smilied at herself in ehr mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:41 am

He walked out his suite to Lex's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:24 am

Lex opened the door. Her brown layed hair looked beautiful on her toned skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:37 am

"Wow. You look... Beautiful." He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:16 am

"thank you," lex siad smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:17 am

"I look... Casual." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:42 am

"you look fine!" Lex teased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:44 am

"Thanks." he smirked. "Come on." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 am

Danielle walked along the seashore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:55 am

Lex graped his hand and wlaked down to the lobby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:11 am

He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:13 am

They walked past ashley and Lex and Ashely smilied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:16 am

"Ok. We're here." he smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 am

' kool," Lex said smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:27 am

"Welcome to my father's resturant. Le Gnochhi." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 am

" Its beautiful,' Lex said loooking around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:37 am

"Thanks. It's brand new. My father, Gordan Ramsey, has others."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:51 am

Lex nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:06 am

"Hello Mister James." said the waitress.

"Hey Dave."

"Come in." he smiled.

He followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next