Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today

Go down 
+3
Bondai67
City Girl
Hanna (:
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today Empty
PostSubject: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:43 am

Welcome to the Springwater Hotel and condo. This hotel is by the ocean. almost everything is by the shore, like ice cream shops, pizza places, the hair and nail place,out door and indoor mall, 3 bord walkesect. We have a lounge, 6 pools, (( 3 indoor, 3 outdoor,))
You can live by yourself but you have to be over the age of 16. The condos can only have up to 8 rooms in the house so think befor you type. (( bathrooms and clotests do not count))

To join just fill out this form
Name-
Gender-
Nickname-
Age-
Personality-
Intrests-
hobbies:
Rooms in your suite
Other-
Looks or pic.

Members:

Me:
Ashley
Lex
Roxy
Talyor
Sam
Carson
Blake

Hannah73:
Emmy

HCL:
Dana

Bondia:
Sarah

Cmain:
Caitlyn

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:48 am

Name- Emmy White
Gender- F
Nickname- Em
Age- 21
Personality- Flirty, Spoiled, Rich, polular
Intrests- Animals, Clothes, etc
hobbies- swimming, riding, shopping
Rooms in your suite- bedroom, kitchen, livingroom, guestroom, petroom, Wardrobe, music room, and laundry room
Looks or pic. Emmy Rossum
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:55 am

( Thanks for joining)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:02 am

Name- Dana Adams
Gender- F
Nickname- Spoiled Princess
Age- 20
Personality- Mean, snotty, spoiled
Intrests- Shopping, boys, shopping and boys
hobbies- Shopping
Rooms in your suite- Master bedroom, master bathroom, guest bedroom, guest bathroom, Huge walk-in closet, kitchen, living room, TV room, pet room, accesories room, dining room
Other- Her dad owns a huge line of malls, so she gets shopping spree for free
Looks or pic- Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today Girl-shopping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:03 am

( hehe HCL Ashley's daddy owns a coyuble malls too,)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:09 am

(lol, I tried to make my form as much as the one that got deleted, I couldn't find the same pic though, oh yea, I just remembered, she always wears a tiara, lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:10 am

( yea, she did, whata go on strays and rp here too?)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:12 am

(i'm so weird, lol, and sure)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:14 am

( K cool,)
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:17 am

Name- Sarah Conners
Gender- Female
Nickname- Sars
Age- 16
Personality- Kind, generous, gentle, sarcastic, spunky, outgoing
Intrests- Horse-back riding, reading, singing, dancing, swimming
hobbies: ^interests^
Rooms in your suite- Master bedroom w/ balcony, living room, kitchen, guest bedroom, dining room, pets room, den
Other- Nope
Looks or pic. Selena gomez
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:38 am

Name- Caitlyn Stryder
Gender- F
Nickname- Cat, Kit, Kitten
Age- 25
Personality- fun, flirty, kicked back, relaxed, fun, funny, flirty, bold, protective, myseterious in ways, outgoing, doesn't wear too much black she's not goth just likes blood red and black as in dresses and mini skirts
Intrests- volleyball, swimming, GeoCaching, snoboarding (loves it) Dances really well
hobbies: all of the above
Rooms in your suite:4 kitchen, bathroom, living room , and bed room
Other- has a pet minature Pinscher Andi a girl
Looks or pic.: ((looks like Kristen Stewart))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:42 am

(any1 wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:45 am

( yea, u can start)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:57 am

((Yeah I'll Rp))

Caitlyn came outinto the hallway looking up and down, she was going swimming, she wasn't self consiouc about her body, she was a skinny but well formed girl, but she was worried about how'd they react over the suit itself.................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:58 am

Roxy walked over to a lounge chair wearing a ht pink top and black bottoms
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:04 am

Caitlyn stepped out she had a front tied bikin white canvas looking with white bottoms, she looked around anf ran down the hall, she cannonballed into the pool flipping as she jumped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:30 am

Name- James; Ricky
Gender- Male
Nickname- None ; Rick
Age- 24 ; 20
Personality- Nice, kind, athletic
Intrests- Soccer, Tennis, Girls. ; The same as JAmes
hobbies: Sports
Rooms in your suite- 2 master bedrooms, 1 guest room, 3 bathrooms, 1 kitchen, 1 living room, 1 pet room, 2 offices
Other- has 2 dogs and 5 puppies
Looks or pic.

James: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today Jesse-mcartney

Ricky: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4138835200/nm0614877

Last edited by kaikai776 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:31 am

Roxy saw Ricky and she blushed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:32 am

Tyler and Ricky walked into the condos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:33 am

Ashley walked over to them, " Hello i am Ashley, trhe owner of the condos, you must be R icky and Tyler?" ashley asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:36 am

"Yes." said Tyler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:38 am

" OK ya'lls room is 297," ashley said, " Everyone is at the pool right now," ashley said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:42 am

"Thanks." said Tyler. He ran up the stairs with Ricky and entered the room. It had a view of the pool and the ocean. They changed into their swimsuits. They ran to the pool and jumped in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:44 am

Roxy smilied and did a prefect dive form the diving bord
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:45 am

Ricky jumped and did a cannonball.

Tyler dived off the board and did a back flip in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today   Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Springwater hotel and condos. Welcome, come and join today
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next