Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!

Go down 
+2
City Girl
Zoey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the all new Meadowclan! You are starving and u have mowhere to go when suddenly a sleek voice rings in your ears and says," You hve now entered Meadowclan, i Froststar leader of Meadowclan would like to know... will u join me or will u starve to death? The choice is yours."
To join you must fill out the form which is this.......
My Form-
Name:Froststar
Want mate:yes
Desc.:Handsome tom with icy blue eyes with a pure white pelt except for a single black streak along his forhead.

Leader-
Froststar(42Zoey)

Deputy-
Riverstone(Hurricane Chris Lover)

Med.cat-
Spottedleaf(WolfCrazy96)

Warriors-
Stormfoot(Hurricane Chris Lover)
Nightsky(Rose)
Lightningpelt(KaiKai776)
Stormheart(Tigerlily)
Moonpelt(CMain)
Meadowflower(CMain)
Brambleclaw(Wolfcrazy)
Jayfeather(Heratort)
Dovewing(Heratort)
BRanchtail(Heratort)
Rainwhisker(WolfCrazy)

Apprentices-
Darkpaw(ILoveSeth)

Elders-

Queens-
Roseheart(Rose)
Wildflower(Tigerlily)
Feathertail(WolfCrazy0

Kits-
Thunderkit(Tigerlily)
Honeykit(Tigerlily)

Angel(me)

Last edited by Mrs.EdwardCullen on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:04 am

She smiled widely flashing enormous white teeth and said,"Thank you. I promise to try my best."

"Hmmm. Frostheart may i talk to you for a minuate? You may rest now if you wish angel."

She nodded laying down
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:38 am

Frostheart smiled at Angel and said to Froststar and calmly said ''Sure''
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:55 am

He walked into his den gesturing her to follow and at down." What can we do witth her? Should we treat her like a clan membeR? and by that i mean shoulld we make her an apprentice and warrior?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:24 am

Frostheart paced and said ''I think we should, she is all alone and we cant turn our backs on her, if we dont treat her like a normal clan member she'll feel hurt and maybe she'll leave and a pup cant surive as a rougue'' she paused then looked up and said ''But its up to you Froststar you are leader will you do the right thing?"'
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:33 am

"Well ofcoarse we will treat her right, i just dont know about how to train her. i dont know much at all about wolves."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:41 am

Frostheart was abou to say something but she decided not to say it so she coughed to hide her word
I g2g sorry
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:18 am

Froststar eyed her suspicously and asked,"What is it? You can tell me i wont mind."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:50 am

Frostheart didnt not lie his look it was like the look was made to intimate her she looked down and said ''Nothing''
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:52 am

Frostheart though for a while and said some of the truth ''I was raised in a rougue camp by wolves I can apprendince her''
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:50 am

"R-really? Thats great! And if you ever need any help i can have some warriors help you."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:56 am

''I think I can handle one pup''Frostheart said laughing
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:44 am

"Thats great Frostheart! What time should she be apprenticed?" he asked
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:43 am

Frostheart though about her puphood memories shuddered and said ''When she 4 moons old''
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:51 am

"hmmm. Only two moons away. Alright. As longf as she would like to stay she can live as a meadowclan member."

(Woo-Hoo!!! How do u like my siggie?Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:53 am

Frostheart smiled and said ''Lets go find out''
ORP;Its nice u seriously like Edward he a bit creepy in my opion
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:59 am

"Okay." he asaid walking into the nursery

Angel lay ont he moss bedding and lifted her head as they entered

(How is he creepy?! He is perfect!)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:13 am

''Hey Angel''Frostheart said
ORP:The last pic he looks like a vamp hes blood red lips
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:28 am

"Hello Frostheart. Hello Froststar." she said

"Angell we have decides that as lopng as you would liek you may stay with my clan."

"Oh thank you Froststar!" she said
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 am

Frostheart flashed a smile and said ''Welcome to MeadowClan Angel''
Back to top Go down
ILoveSeth
Loser
Loser
ILoveSeth

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:09 pm

Can I join? Here's my form

Darkpaw
Female
Apprentance
She's a Black cat, with a white under belly. Her paws have white twining across her legs. Her green eyes stand out brightly on Darkpaw's black pelt.
She's sweet, and understanding. But DEFINTLY not a push over. She's completly stubborn.
And Wants a potential mate ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:02 am

angel smiled flashing her enbormous teeth and said excitedly,"Oh thank you Frostheart!"

(sure! thanks for joining!!)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:04 am

Frostheart smiled
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:12 am

angel yawned and fell asleep quickly.

Froststar smiled and whispered,"tyhank you Frostheart," before leaving the nursery and going into his den
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:49 am

Frostheart said ''Your welcome''she padded into her own den and rested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13