Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!

Go down 
+2
City Girl
Zoey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the all new Meadowclan! You are starving and u have mowhere to go when suddenly a sleek voice rings in your ears and says," You hve now entered Meadowclan, i Froststar leader of Meadowclan would like to know... will u join me or will u starve to death? The choice is yours."
To join you must fill out the form which is this.......
My Form-
Name:Froststar
Want mate:yes
Desc.:Handsome tom with icy blue eyes with a pure white pelt except for a single black streak along his forhead.

Leader-
Froststar(42Zoey)

Deputy-
Riverstone(Hurricane Chris Lover)

Med.cat-
Spottedleaf(WolfCrazy96)

Warriors-
Stormfoot(Hurricane Chris Lover)
Nightsky(Rose)
Lightningpelt(KaiKai776)
Stormheart(Tigerlily)
Moonpelt(CMain)
Meadowflower(CMain)
Brambleclaw(Wolfcrazy)
Jayfeather(Heratort)
Dovewing(Heratort)
BRanchtail(Heratort)
Rainwhisker(WolfCrazy)

Apprentices-
Darkpaw(ILoveSeth)

Elders-

Queens-
Roseheart(Rose)
Wildflower(Tigerlily)
Feathertail(WolfCrazy0

Kits-
Thunderkit(Tigerlily)
Honeykit(Tigerlily)

Angel(me)

Last edited by Mrs.EdwardCullen on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:03 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:12 am

"Neither have i."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 am

He sat down.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:13 am

Froststar layed down yawning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:15 am

He layed down.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:51 am

Froststar went out hunting and scented something strange and discovered a wolf pup and picked it p and carreid it back to camp
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 am

((I'm going to leave this rp for a tiny bit so here's my leaving))

Moonpelt and Meadow flower decided to check all types of living before having their kits. They checked out every type of living ((They'll come back to the clan ofcouse))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:18 am

FRoststar sat the pup down and named her Angel.He walked into the nursery and called,"Can anyone take one more?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:03 am

Frostheart padded around camp when sh saw Froststar she bowed and said ''Hey Froststar,How are you? Cute pup.'''she said ticking the pup as Angel giggled
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 am

"Hello Frostheart.Im well. I found her abondened in the woods. Both of her parents were killed by something. Im guessing a badger." he replied
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:29 am

''Aww poor pup who'll milk her''Frostheart said smiling she she tickled the pup again as the pup laughed
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:28 am

"I dont know yet.Would you be able to?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:35 am

''Surre I'l milk her.What her name''Frozenheart said gently taking the pup and licking her
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:05 pm

"I named her angel because of her white fur." i said tickling her
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:14 am

''Pretty name''Frozenheart said watching the two she ticked ANgel some more as Angel laughter filled the empty air
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:24 am

angel raised her massive jaw and drank in the scent of her new clan and squeaked,
"r-rabittt!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:40 am

ORP:Do cats eat rabbits
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:47 am

(hmmmm....idk.... technicaly wolves do.... but we'll just say that she said "Squirrel" instaed)

Angel scrambled up and launched herself gracefuly at the squirrel quickly killing it with massive teeth.

"Wow. I suppose she'll become a good hunter." Froststar chuckled
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:53 am

''She has a amazing talent for hutning''Frostheart said watching her devour the squrriel
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:58 am

Angel finished the squirrel and burried it and stumbled over to Frostheart smiling widley.

"Yes she does."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:31 am

''And she has a killer smile''Frostheart siad smiling herself
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:23 am

"thank you." angel said politely
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:34 am

Froststar gasped and asked her politely,"You can speak? How old are you?"

"2 moons. Im smart for my age. W-who are you?" she asked

"I am Froststar, leader of meadowclan. Do you have a name?"

"Angel."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:54 am

''Well I'm Frostheart,How are you Angel?''Frostheart said calmly and sweetly
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:11 am

"Fine i suppose. my parents were killed so im all by myself."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:31 am

''Not anymore, you have the memebers of MeadowClan'' Frostheart said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!   Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brand New... Meadowclan! Come and Join now!
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next