Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join Pet WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join LKtU WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join NpQC
WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join Empty
PostSubject: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:59 am

We have been shut off from the world. Asleep for ages, decades at a time. We come back at new era's. But now we will come back. It isn't a new era. The new era will be in 2 more years. Confusion has spread. When we awoke we new it was early. Convel has noticed the change. He has awaken, he rarely awakens. Convel is our leader. He has been for as long as we can remember. We don't die. We meerly stay in the past. always roaming time. They can reach us if they wish. In great times of need they come.

The difference.

We normally awake in the lush forest. We normally hear the rush of water and the call of birds. The blue sky is open above us, welcoming us. The humans are progressing well. we take care of what is needed to be done. The old tales call us the ' Protectors' others call us 'Angels' but we are wolves. Wolves with powers that the humans hold onto for hope. only three have ever seen us.

Now we wake to a struggling forest. The rush of water has died to a faint trickle. No animals are calling. The sky is grey and darkened with fog. The humans are gone. Convel believes they have died out like the dinosaurs. But I believe otherwise. They have left traces. They are suffering. We aren't her because of mistake we are here to force the new Era.. The Era of Rebirth. We are going to show ourselves. Envy thought to herself not daring to go against Convel's word although she was one of the first.

Are you up for the task and risk. Will you be awakened again.

Form:

Name:
Description (no pics and detail plz.):
Power (1-2):

Rules:
1. Just because we are imortal it does not make us better than the rest. We are equal and we understand that.
2. Yes pups are born although we don't 'die'
3. Have fun with this. Imagination is required.

Name: Convel
Personality: tough, defensive, protects his clan, brave, a leader
Description: is a very powerful looking wolf, now still is. He lived longer than most wolves do. silver and black fur, and white eyes with bright red pupils.
Power?: super senses(hearing, sight, taste, feel, and also his animal instincts). extremely strong.

Name: Snowfall (Snow)
Personality: sweet, caring, loving, puts others before her.
Description: She is snow white. She has calm, welcoming blue eyes. Her pelt shimmers as she walks. She is stunning but doesn't nesicarely look for a mate.
Power (1-2): Emotions and weather

Name: Shira
Personality: curious, outgoing, sweet,
Description: she is a cream colored wolf with capturing hazel eyes.
Power (1-2): ties (bonds) and destruction

Name: Jealousy ^ Envy
Personality: tempting, watching, curious, devious at times. ^ loving, caring, tender
Description: She has a silky, flowing light pink pelt. The colors shift in the sunlight. Her eyes are a pale yellow that change with her mood. Love- purple Anger- blood red Power- heart stopping orange etc. ^ Her pelt is a light, creamy green that is smooth and unharmed. Her eyes are a moss green that shine like the sun.
Power (1-2): jealous and heartache ^ envy and thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Name: Roxian ; Demon ; Shadow ; River
Description: Red with black swirls, paws, and muzzle. HEr eyes are a blazing red ; Black with red swirls, paws, and muzzle. Her eyes are also a blazing red ; Pure black with dark amber eyes ; Light grey almost blue with blue swirls, paws, and muzzle. Her eyes are a sparkling blue.
Power: Shapeshifting and mindreading ; Evil spirits and shapshifitng ; Shadows and flying ; Water and invisibility
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join Pet WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join LKtU WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:32 pm

((thanks for joining!!))
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:30 am

Name:
Callie; Calowen; Midnight-Fang; Aussy; Lilly-Shine; Golden-Darkness
Female; Male; Male; Female; Female; Male
Personality:

Loud and annoying, he heart is a little cold and cruel; silent, ferocious when angered, very protective; mean, quiet; feirce, brave, playfull; loving, caring, fun, sweet; mysterious yet kind at heart. only speaks when he needs to
Description (no pics and detail plz.):

Pure white with icy blue paws, tail, muzzle and ears. Icy blue eyes; smoky gray with black splotches; pure black with yellow legs, tail, muzzle and ears. yellow eyes; pure white fur with black and grey paws; pure pink with dark pink legs, tail, muzzle, ears and dark pink hearts on both her hips. dark pink eyes; pure white with mysterious gray eyes. gold tinted fur and a thick tail
Power (1-2):

Shapeshifting; super strong; evil spirits; nature/animals; Emotions, her strongest is love; good spirits

Pup; pup; teen; teen; warrior/queen; warrior
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:53 am

((thanks for joining))
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:13 am

(your welcome)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:35 am

((we can rp if you want))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:47 am

ORP: I'll start!

RP: Shadow got up and stretched, yawning.
Roxian: I stretched, and licked River's small head.
Demon: I got up and looked around.
River: I playfully swiped at Roxian's nose.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 am

Convel stretched and walked over to a rock were he could see the pack awakening.

Snow smiled as Shira playfully pawed at her.

Shira was happy to be awake.

Envy and Jealousy stretched and smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:14 am

Shadow smiled. "I'm going out to hunt. River, don't bug your sisters too much."
Roxian: I smiled. "River, why do you go out and see if any other pups are awake."
RiveR: "Alright!" I yipped, bouncing around. I trotted outside.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:20 am

Shira smiled. She went to look for other pups.

Snow went out to hunt.

Envy groomed her glossy pelt.

Jealousy walked towards Convel.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:36 am

Shadow padded out of camp.

~

Roxian: "I'm going to keep a watch on River," I told DEmon.
Demon: I laughed. "Lier. You're going to talk to Convel."
Roxian: I laughed. "Sometimes I'm surprised you aren't the mind reader!" I padded outside, smiling.
~
River: I padded over to Shira. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:59 am

"Hi." Shira smiled.

Jealousy went to hunt. She slipped out of camp.

Snow watched Shira. She rolled her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:06 am

Callie:
I ran around in circles inside of camp, bored
Calowen:
I sat outside the den, licking a paw
Lilly-Shine:
I layed outside in the warm sun, I curled my head down and licked my swollen belly
Aussy and Midnight-Fang:
We sat by eachother, best of friends
Golden-Darkness:
I went out into the woods for a walk
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:31 am

Demon: I padded outside and sat in the shadow created by it.
~
Roxian: I looked around.
~
River: "Wanna play?"

~

Shadow scented buck, and stalked it.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:12 am

Name: Rosethorn: Midnight: Storm: Petal
Personality:Crafty, impatient, mysterious, headstrong, fierce: adventurous, brilliant, charismatic, clever, honest: capable, dependable, determined, easygoing, independent: eloquent, encouraging, diligent, lively, loving
Description (no pics and detail plz.): Rose has a glossy white glowing pelt she has dark cold maroon eyes: Night has a gleaming glossy black pelt with midnight blue eyes: Storm has a stormy gray shiny pelt he has bright green eyes that usually are warm: Petal has an astonishing light gray pelt with specks of light pink she has bright blue eyes
Power (1-2):Wind: Weather& dark sprits: Shapeshifter & lighting: Emotions & earth
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:49 am

((thanks for joining. Jump in))

Shira smiled, "Yea!!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 am

(wow amazing Idea well writen!)
Name:Silent
Personality: Quite bold wise distant sacret
Description (no pics and detail plz.):He is a tall fair mucled black haired brute. His eyes are deep holes of white light no pupils are there. He has a long main of fur un the top of his head. He has white glowing wings like his eyes. they are usally folded away in the shadows of his fur many dont know of his wings.
Power (1-2): Shadows and light (ying and yang) stays mostly shadow

Name: Skull
Personality: murderour tough bold flirty self centered
Description (no pics and detail plz.):white fur with blood stains. icey blue eyes that are pale as a dusk sky
Power (1-2):He can walk in the world of the dead and use them as a army. He is super strong with long gray claws

Name: spirt
Personality: bubbly sweet gracefull has a stinging bite tho kind caring bold and outgoing
Description (no pics and detail plz.): Honeysuckle yellow with a tan belly and blue stripes on her sholders. also has tiny little wing emblem on her hip
Power (1-2):Air and music of the soul (peace)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:37 am

ORP: Not Skull! xD Demon's in for it.

RP: River: "Cool!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:33 am

ORP:Thanks Very Happy
Petal: I emerged from my den and walked outside, feeling the cool crisp air on me I decided to take a walk just before padding into the forest I raised my head to feel the warm sunshine on my face
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:35 am

Shadow spotted the buck, and licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:06 am

(hahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahha evil laugh lol! )

Skull: I hunted alone in the mist forest away from my pack.
Silent: I sat in the shadow of a weeping tree the soft breeze blowing my fur and the mist that swirled around me like a white sea. I stared into space lips silent, as usual. nothing would make me speak.

Spirt: I slept in the sun and yawned widly
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:12 am

Shadow attacked the brute, and killed it easily.

~

Demon: I went out to hunt. It always took my mind off things.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:04 am

((Thanks for joining. And thankyou for the compliment))

Convel smiled as more wolves rose.

Snow new they would have to find the humans. It was something she was dreading.

Envy and Jealousy lounged infront of the rock Convel was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:24 am

Callie:
I ran around the camp, hyper and annoying

Calowen:
I sat in the shadows

Lilly-Shine:
I struggled to stand up from where I lay, being careful to not hurt her swollen belly

Aussy and Midnight-Fang:
We sat chatting and laughing

Golden-Darkness:
I walked around the woods, calming myself down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join   WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WorldPack~ The beginning~ Please join
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next