Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!

Go down 
+3
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
Zoey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bloodclan

The Bloodclan leader Clawstar thinks they have lived in the twoleg place for too long and wishes to move into the forest.

Will You Join Him Or Stay In Twoleg Place?

Form
Name:
Pic/Discription:
hey kai can i change Frosthearts name to Frosteyes and can he be a tom? Also can i be snowpelt and can they be mates?

My Forms
Name: Clawstar
Pic/Discription: Smokey black tom with amber eyes

Name: Smokeheart
Pic/Discription: Dusky gray she-cat with ice blue eyes

Leader-
Clawstar-tom-(HurricaneCHrisL0ver)

Deputy-
Scarcloud-tom-(Kaikai776)

Med. Cat-
Snowpool-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)
Apprentice-Whisperpaw (cattails190)

Warriors-
Roseheart-she-cat-(Rose)

Nightsky--tom-(Rose)

Whitewing-she-cat-(CMain)

Ashstorm-tom-(Tigerpower)

Sandheart-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)

Frostheart-she-cat-(42zoey)

Tigerstripe-tom-(CMain)
Apprentice- Moonpaw

Mistyfoot-she-cat-(Wolfcrazy96)

Icepelt-she-cat-(Kaikai776)

Cloverheart-tom-(Kaikai776)

Apprentices-

Whisperpaw-she-cat-(cattails190)

Moonpaw-tom-(Tigerpower)

Greypaw-tom-(Wolfcrazy96)

Bluepaw-she-cat-(Heratort)

Sunpaw-tom-(Heratort)

Queens-

Smokeheart-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Snowpelt-she-cat(42zoey)

Silverstream-she-cat-(Cmain)

Kits-
Maplekit- (scoobyrocks1112)

Darkkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Amberkit-she-cat(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Emberkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Nightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Brightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Smokekit-tom-(42zoey)

Elders-

Rouges/Kittypets-

Roxy-she-cat-(CMain)

News
5/4/08- Bloodclan has started once again!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kaikai776 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:50 am

"hi." said Sunpaw.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:52 am

"Im Stormkit. Who are you?" he asked her
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:16 am

(Sunpaw's a he, Bluepaw's a her)

"I'm Sunpaw."
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:30 am

(oh, sorry.)

"nice to meet you. You never told me you had a brother Blueapaw." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:25 am

Scarcloud walked around.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:34 pm

"Well, we did just meet a few minutes ago. But, here he is" Bluepaw said.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:50 am

"what do you mean you met just a few minuates ago?"asked Smokekit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:38 am

he sat down.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:04 am

42Zoey wrote:
"what do you mean you met just a few minuates ago?"asked Smokekit

"Well, I just met you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:12 am

"Oh. Yeah. It feels like Ive known youlonger though." he said calmly
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:16 am

She nodded. Sunpaw sat down. "Anything to do rite now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:22 am

"Not for me. Im still a kit even though im 6 moons old." i said sitting down
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:43 am

"Oh, sorry." said Sunpaw.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:48 am

He grinned,"What did you think i was an apprentice too?"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:57 am

SUnpaw blushed like a tom would
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:57 am

redded thats the word!
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 am

"Its okay, im really big for my age. See im even bigger than you." he said standing up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:59 pm

Clawstar walked towards the Nursery.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:42 pm

"Yeah." said Sunpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:36 pm

"Smokekit!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:00 pm

"Sorry, I got to go." said Smokekit to Bluepaw. Smokekit ran over to Clawstar,"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:18 am

"ok." Bluepaw said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:16 am

42Zoey wrote:
"Sorry, I got to go." said Smokekit to Bluepaw. Smokekit ran over to Clawstar,"Yes?"

"You will be apprenticed soon. But I don't want to see you fooling around."
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:55 am

Smokekit smiled,"Yes Clawstar! Thank you! Ill behave. I promise!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:58 am

"That means no funny business or you're stuck to kit work."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next