Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!

Go down 
+3
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
Zoey
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! Empty
PostSubject: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:22 pm

Bloodclan

The Bloodclan leader Clawstar thinks they have lived in the twoleg place for too long and wishes to move into the forest.

Will You Join Him Or Stay In Twoleg Place?

Form
Name:
Pic/Discription:
hey kai can i change Frosthearts name to Frosteyes and can he be a tom? Also can i be snowpelt and can they be mates?

My Forms
Name: Clawstar
Pic/Discription: Smokey black tom with amber eyes

Name: Smokeheart
Pic/Discription: Dusky gray she-cat with ice blue eyes

Leader-
Clawstar-tom-(HurricaneCHrisL0ver)

Deputy-
Scarcloud-tom-(Kaikai776)

Med. Cat-
Snowpool-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)
Apprentice-Whisperpaw (cattails190)

Warriors-
Roseheart-she-cat-(Rose)

Nightsky--tom-(Rose)

Whitewing-she-cat-(CMain)

Ashstorm-tom-(Tigerpower)

Sandheart-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)

Frostheart-she-cat-(42zoey)

Tigerstripe-tom-(CMain)
Apprentice- Moonpaw

Mistyfoot-she-cat-(Wolfcrazy96)

Icepelt-she-cat-(Kaikai776)

Cloverheart-tom-(Kaikai776)

Apprentices-

Whisperpaw-she-cat-(cattails190)

Moonpaw-tom-(Tigerpower)

Greypaw-tom-(Wolfcrazy96)

Bluepaw-she-cat-(Heratort)

Sunpaw-tom-(Heratort)

Queens-

Smokeheart-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Snowpelt-she-cat(42zoey)

Silverstream-she-cat-(Cmain)

Kits-
Maplekit- (scoobyrocks1112)

Darkkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Amberkit-she-cat(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Emberkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Nightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Brightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Smokekit-tom-(42zoey)

Elders-

Rouges/Kittypets-

Roxy-she-cat-(CMain)

News
5/4/08- Bloodclan has started once again!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kaikai776 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Anyone???? please join as question marks if possible!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:57 pm

cvan i be the med cat,snowpelt, and sandheart please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:58 pm

sure! your apprentice is possibly cattails190.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:59 pm

ok cool thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:32 am

please join!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:36 am

can i also play sandheart and snowpelt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:37 am

ok!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:38 am

thanks!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:39 am

np
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:39 am

what to rp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:40 am

not yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:42 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:52 am

get more ppeople to join!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:57 am

i will try
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:00 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:31 am

can i be frostheart?
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:51 am

Hey thankz for starting it up again kai!

Silverstream went to check on her kits, this is the day they are made aprentices, she striaghtened all of their hair, and groomed them , got all of the ticks out, and made sure they were clean she misled happy with her work.

Bramblekit hissed, "Moteher, we're not kits anymore we can take care of our selves."

Ashkit smiled, "Yes, mommy we can."
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:30 am

((OMG!!! thx kai for restarting this, I almost 4got about it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:00 am

(Yea! Welcome Back!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:11 am

Form ~~~~~ you already have ashheart so
Name: Moonpaw
Pic/Discription: Silver with clack spots along her whole body and a black line down here spin. Bright blueish green eyes
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:12 am

OK!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:17 am

((so where are we?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:19 am

(Idk!)

Icepaw went to her mentor. "What are we doing today! What are we doing today?" she asked jumping.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:26 am

"today I am asessing you on your hunting skills. So go towrds the four trees and hunt there. Where Is the otherone. (isn't there a sister or a brother?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next