Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!

Go down 
+3
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
Zoey
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Bloodclan

The Bloodclan leader Clawstar thinks they have lived in the twoleg place for too long and wishes to move into the forest.

Will You Join Him Or Stay In Twoleg Place?

Form
Name:
Pic/Discription:
hey kai can i change Frosthearts name to Frosteyes and can he be a tom? Also can i be snowpelt and can they be mates?

My Forms
Name: Clawstar
Pic/Discription: Smokey black tom with amber eyes

Name: Smokeheart
Pic/Discription: Dusky gray she-cat with ice blue eyes

Leader-
Clawstar-tom-(HurricaneCHrisL0ver)

Deputy-
Scarcloud-tom-(Kaikai776)

Med. Cat-
Snowpool-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)
Apprentice-Whisperpaw (cattails190)

Warriors-
Roseheart-she-cat-(Rose)

Nightsky--tom-(Rose)

Whitewing-she-cat-(CMain)

Ashstorm-tom-(Tigerpower)

Sandheart-she-cat-(Tigerlilly)

Frostheart-she-cat-(42zoey)

Tigerstripe-tom-(CMain)
Apprentice- Moonpaw

Mistyfoot-she-cat-(Wolfcrazy96)

Icepelt-she-cat-(Kaikai776)

Cloverheart-tom-(Kaikai776)

Apprentices-

Whisperpaw-she-cat-(cattails190)

Moonpaw-tom-(Tigerpower)

Greypaw-tom-(Wolfcrazy96)

Bluepaw-she-cat-(Heratort)

Sunpaw-tom-(Heratort)

Queens-

Smokeheart-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Snowpelt-she-cat(42zoey)

Silverstream-she-cat-(Cmain)

Kits-
Maplekit- (scoobyrocks1112)

Darkkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Amberkit-she-cat(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Emberkit-tom-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Nightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Brightkit-she-cat-(HurricaneChrisL0ver)

Smokekit-tom-(42zoey)

Elders-

Rouges/Kittypets-

Roxy-she-cat-(CMain)

News
5/4/08- Bloodclan has started once again!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by kaikai776 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:27 am

"Yup!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:44 am

(can i be one of clawstars kits?)))

Ashstorm and his patrol returned..."you may rest good job." he went to scarcloud...
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:11 am

Icepaw walked to the apprentice's den and dropped to the floor.

"Hello Ashstorm. How was the patrol?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:39 am

Smokekit tumbled out of the nursrey and bumped into Clawface.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:40 am

Cloverpaw sat up. He walked to the Nursery. "Hi kitten! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:42 am

who is he talking to?

"S-smokekit." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:44 am

"Oh hello. I'm Cloverpaw." he introduced.

(WHo scarcloud?)
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:45 am

( u are hes the deputy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:47 am

(Scarcloud is talking to Ashstorm.)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:48 am

Hurricane Chris L0ver wrote:
Clawstar layed in is den
"The smokey black tom with blue eyes will be Darkkit, the dusky gray tom with amber eyes will be Emberkit, the dusky gray she-cat with amber eyes will be Amber kit, the smokey black she-cat with blue eyes will be Brightkit, and the smokey black tom with amber eyes will be Nightkit" Smokeheart mumbled to herself

(kai, here's the kit names)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:48 am

(Ok!)
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:49 am

i know he wandered out of the nursrey and bumped into him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:51 am

(oh)

Scarcloud turned around. "Hey kitten!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:52 am

He crouched down and stammered,"H-hi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:53 am

"Hi! Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:55 am

I stood up straight and sai dclearly,"I am Smokekit and im 4 whole days old!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:56 am

"WOW!" said Scarcloud.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:58 am

I smiled broadly and said,"Yep! ill be a moon soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:59 am

"COOL!"
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:59 am

"So who are you" i said
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:39 am

(wait I can?)
AShstorm: "I belive Icepaw is ready." he said proudly
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:43 am

Clawstar padded out of his den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:22 am

Meadowsong sighed unhappily again, she hasn't been feeling entirely happy, or to her fullest lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:44 pm

TigerPower wrote:
(wait I can?)
AShstorm: "I belive Icepaw is ready." he said proudly

"Me too. I'll talk to Clawstar about it." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:16 am

((Nvrm not Meadowsong, I have Whitewing, Tigerstripe, Silverstream and Roxy a loyal to the clan x-kittypet and x-junkyard cat, was onya kitty pet for a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!   BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BloodClan from WI! PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!! (Not the bad version in the book!
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next