Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello? Need to update your story, I think?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Hello? Need to update your story, I think? Empty
PostSubject: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 pm

i've been cleaning out this forum and i've been reading your stories.
WHERE ARE THE ENDINGS?
a lot of you abandoned your writing. there are posts from last year with people begging to see more of the story. they never have gotten an answer. *cue teardrop*
so i'll make [AKA COPY!] a system [SUNNY!]. if you have a thread in this particular forum, i want you to update the title [or continue it if you forgot about it..]
if you wish to delete your story, DELETE IT! [you can always ask us for assistance ]

somewhere in the title put..
(Active) = Currently working on it
(Active - Busy) = Currently working on it, but busy with life
(Inactive) = Nah, I don't want to work on it anymore
(Finished) = I'm done Smile You can admire my work now

suggestions?

Last edited by _furryfurby on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:22 pm

This is a great idea.
All of my stories probably need deleted. They're inactive and they stink. I can't moderate in this forum, though.
I'm going to be working on another story. I just need to stop being lazy and start writing. =P
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:27 pm

I've been working on mine, im just so busy lately and skl starts this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 pm

Ah... well, my first story thread can die, if it didn't already. I flamed Rose and a bunch of carp happened... Red Rock Creek, I have that in a Microsoft word document, so when I update that, I update Red Rock Creek(as opposed to adding a paragraph each time I updated).

This definitely should be put into action, yes? I see stories that end in the middle of a word. <.<

It took me a minute to realize why you put [SUNNY!] in the post, lol. Hmm... any other statuses... maybe, something in between Active and Inactive, like, "I'm busy because of school/work/stalking, I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:29 am

EnchantixBloom wrote:
This is a great idea.
All of my stories probably need deleted. They're inactive and they stink. I can't moderate in this forum, though.
I'm going to be working on another story. I just need to stop being lazy and start writing. =P

okay, just save your stories into Word or something.
tell me which ones to delete.

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
It
took me a minute to realize why you put [SUNNY!] in the post, lol.
Hmm... any other statuses... maybe, something in between Active and
Inactive, like, "I'm busy because of school/work/stalking, I'll be
right back."

hehe. i'll add
(Active - Busy) = Currently working on it, but busy with life
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:30 am

Thanks 4 ignoring my post. Haha
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:47 am

i didn't ignore it. it's okay that you're busy and stuff.
just update the titles.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 am

Oh ok. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:54 pm

The Life of Cassandra Jones & The Story that has a Title, but it Gives Something Away can be deleted. I'm going to keep the Warriors one for now.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:53 pm

On my Sibling Rivalry story, can you put (Active) I'm going to start at it again. Also can you take the the [A Wolf Love Story] please? =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Jorie, you should be able to edit your own story's title. I put an "Active", for you, though.

Enchantix, done. Smile
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 pm

Who wants 2 delete my Three Pretty Liars?? Haha. Too lazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:40 pm

You can't moderate here anyways. Done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:41 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:42 pm

I'll ask Furry if we should make a, "MAKE MY THREAD ACTIVE/DELETE IT/INACTIVE" thread. :(
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:31 am

I thought this was the thread 4 tht?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:42 am

I guess so, but I thought this was the, "Are we doing this?" thread. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:02 am

i like this idea (: i deleted a couple of my stories and i'll go update my last one
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 am

I know, I should be able to edit my own thread. but I can't, there's no EDIT button for some reason. that's why I always end up putting my added parts to a story in a new post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 am

yeah i can't edit eaither. just wrotr a bit of my story but i cant edit.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:00 am

Can someone delete my stories tht I havent posted in since atleast May?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:29 am

Will do Nat.

Jorie, do you want the first posts updated? I was going to do it before, but I didn't want to with out your permission.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:43 am

okay, yeah, i guess this is a 'delete/edit my story' topic.

in the panel, i changed it so there's no time out to edit your post.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:58 am

As a reminder, don't delete any stories written by active members did they aren't your creation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello? Need to update your story, I think?   Hello? Need to update your story, I think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello? Need to update your story, I think?
Page 1 of 1