Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This story has no name please help me with the name :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

This story has no name please help me with the name :D Empty
PostSubject: This story has no name please help me with the name :D   This story has no name please help me with the name :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:19 am

here is my story it has no title because I haven't thought of one I don't know what to call it so please help me think up a name for it:

It was a long day, I was tired from running away, but I knew I had to keep on going. I didn’t know what I was running from or who I was running from, all I knew was to keep running till I knew I was safe. I didn’t understand my friend’s last words before she was caught but all I knew that she said was to keep running. Having to go through all of the pain and agony in leaving left me heartbroken as I trudged through the dense forest. My long, wavy black colored hair fell in front of my face; my cheeks were matted with mud and blood from the bramble thickets I ran through.

I sat down on the ground, panting as my black eyes flickered from side to side. I breathed heavily, my gaze turning up towards the sky. The sky had begun to darken as night came; the moon was bright and full as it came up from behind the mountains. I scrambled to my feet, turning and beginning to walk down the rough, jagged trail. Then suddenly, it happened. It had happened so quickly that it was all a blur.

All I knew was that something pounced onto me and I fell to the ground, hitting my head on the hard ground. I heard snarling behind me, the weight of the animal pressing me against the ground. My eyesight began to blur, I thrashed from side to side as I tried to break free from the grip of the animal. I then suddenly saw another figure, trying to help me fight against the large animal. My eyes began to flutter, I began to close my eyes soon everything went black.

The next thing I knew I felt someone shaking me, making me wake up with a jolt. I turned to see who it was. All I could see was a young boy about my age standing in front of me, he stared at me with his blazing brown eyes. “Are you okay?” he asked curiously, helping me up from the ground. I stared up at the auburn haired boy, his pale golden brown eyes laid on me. “Who are you…What do you want with me?” I said my voice trembled in fear as I backed away from him slowly; my violet gaze stared at the boy with curiosity.

“My name doesn’t matter right now all I want to know is why you are out here on your own. You know that bear could have killed you” he said in a gruff voice, staring at me with his eyes narrowed. “What do you mean a bear?” I asked curiously, I couldn’t remember what had attacked me back there. “A bear attacked me?” I said to the boy, I was surprised to hear that a bear had attacked me. The boy let out a frustrated grunt, glaring at me angrily. “I had to help you get away from the bear I practically carried you all the way to safety.”

“You did?” I said in surprise, I didn’t know he had carried me the whole time. “Well… thank you then” I murmured softly, staring down at the ground. “Your welcome” he said as he looked behind her, staring off further into the forest. “Now who are you?” I asked curiously, my eyebrow rose questioningly as I put my hands on my hips staring at him as I waited for his answer. “My name is Weston Meneldur and you are?” he asked curiously, giving me the same expression on his face that I had on my face.

“My name is Ebony, Ebony Carmichael nice to meet you” I said as I held out my hand for him to shake it, just to be nice. Weston shook my hand quickly, walking ahead as he was finished shaking my hand. “So I guess we are traveling together?” I asked curiously, my black gaze turned to him as I fell into step with him. “Yep I’m not letting you out of my sight since you were attacked” Weston said as he let out a chuckle, jumping over a log before he tripped. “Don’t worry you will get some privacy at times” he said with a grin as he walked on, getting over to a steep part before he headed for the hill.

I rolled my eyes, he was a jokester I thought to myself, it was the only thing I noticed about him. I followed slowly behind, trying to keep up with his pace as we walked up the hill towards the valley; it was supposed to be her next stop before she went on running. I began to climb from rock to rock, the top of the hill getting closer and closer. I looked up to see Weston running ahead of me, jumping from rock to rock as he got to the top before me. I began to pant, laying down on a rock as I made it to the top of the hill. I held my breath as I stared at the valley below. The valley was large and wide, filled with trees and a sparkling lake in the middle. I turned to see Weston heading down towards the valley; I scrambled down the hill after him. Once we were at the bottom of the hill, I stared around at the wide open plains of the hidden valley. “Wow” I said, the scenery taking my breath away. “Come on, this way” Weston said, motioning me towards the big oak tree in the middle of the valley. I followed close behind, skipping gracefully across the tall grass.

As we came upon the great tree, I ran ahead of Weston and sat down against the tree, my eyes beginning to droop. “Are you tired?” he asked curiously, slipping down next to me as he stared off towards the lake. “Yeah… I’m exhausted” she said as her stomach growled, she held her stomach and stared up at Weston. “And I’m hungry” she said as she shifted against the tree uncomfortably. “Do you want me to get you some food?” Weston asked curiously, getting up from his spot. “Sure that would be nice” she said as she stared at him with her tired, dull gaze. “Okay I will be back” Weston said as he walked off towards the lake, quickening his pace so he could get there and back faster.

I waved goodbye, laying against the tree as I stared up into the sky. The sky began to brighten as dawn began to appear. I began to close my eyes, trying not to fall asleep but she couldn’t keep herself awake, soon she was asleep. I was walking through the dense forest; it was dark and terrifying as I ran through the woods. I began to pant, sweat pouring down my forehead as I ran away from something or someone. I began to scream yelling at the figure to leave me alone and go away. Suddenly I was pinned down to the ground, the figure’s eyes burning into my eyes. I thrashed about, trying to escape the figure’s grip as I tried to escape. Suddenly before I could get away, the figure attacked. I woke up with a jolt; turning from side to side as I let out a sigh of relief as I figured out that it was only just a dream.

“Are you okay?” Weston asked curiously, walking over to me away from a fire that he had made for the food. I shook my head, shivering in fear as the dream I just had replayed in my head. “Here maybe some food will get your mind off of it” Weston said as he went and grabbed a fish that he had cooked and gave it to her. I stared down at the fish in surprise, her gaze raised to Weston. “How did you get this?” I asked curiously, looking around for any weapon that he had to use. “I got it with this” he said as he pulled out a spear, it was still wet and smelled of fish and mossy banks. “Wow I didn’t know you could do that” I said in surprise as I went and took a bite of the fish, the tender meat was succulent and it made my mouth water, making me take more bites of the fish. “This is great!” I exclaimed as I finished the fish in just a few bites. Weston let out a chuckle, his gaze rested on me as he grabbed his fish. “Yeah now, please tell me what your dream was about” he said as he took a bite of his fish. I gulped; I didn’t know if I could be able to explain what happened in the dream without crying about it. “Don’t worry I just want to help you” he said, putting his hand on my shoulder comfortingly. I shrugged his hand off of me, my gaze turned to him slightly. “Well this is what happened” I said as I took a deep breath as I prepared to talk about my dream.

please say if you want me to right more for it Very Happy

basically the main character (Ebony) is running away because the government is wanting to run test on her for having animal dna. She meets up with Weston (other character) who is also a dna escapee they join together and become great friends as they travel to saftey. The rest I am still thinking of but please tell if I need to right more or need to change anything thanks cat
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: This story has no name please help me with the name :D   This story has no name please help me with the name :D I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 am

The name should be something mysterious.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This story has no name please help me with the name :D   This story has no name please help me with the name :D I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:59 am

yeah it should, i have a different story idea but i am working on it tweaking up the plot a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This story has no name please help me with the name :D   This story has no name please help me with the name :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This story has no name please help me with the name :D
Page 1 of 1