Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a name now for the story!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : I need a name now for the story!!! Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel I need a name now for the story!!! Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel I need a name now for the story!!! Pet I need a name now for the story!!! LKtU I need a name now for the story!!! NpQC
I need a name now for the story!!! GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

I need a name now for the story!!! Empty
PostSubject: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:45 am

I write for fun when i get random idea's but i don't know if i should continue writing this one or if I should writ one of my other ones. But now i need a name for it. Please help! Here it is:

It was a normal day; I woke up, the sun shinning in my room. I looked around. It was Sunday. I sat up and yawned. Great another day. I thought to myself, as I got into my regular routine. I got dressed and walked down stairs to eat. I smelled bacon and eggs and toast. I inhaled deeply. My mother turned.
“Morning Zoey.” She smiled. “Do you want eggs?” she asked putting some on a plate for me.
“Morning mom.” I said sitting. She put the plate in front of me. I started to eat. “So what are you going to do today?" I asked normally.
“I was going to so to Sacramento. You want to come?” she said sitting by me.
“Sure.” I said; I needed another book anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we got back home I walked up the twining stairs to my room. I opened the door and put the bags on my bed. I grabbed the book and then I went to look at my e-mail. “Nothing new.” I sighed and shut it down. I decided to call Emie, my best friend, as normal I figured she was bust and wouldn’t answer her phone, but to my surprise, she did.
“Hi Zoe.” She said in her normally cheerful voice.
“Hi Em.” I said back, “What cha’ doin’?”
“Not much, odd I know.” She said knowing I was shocked. “Wanna come over?” she asked.
“Yea, I’ll be there in like five minutes.” I said.
“ ‘Ight. I’ll see you soon.” She said.
“Bye.” I said grabbing my car keys. I threw my house phone on my bed with the bags as I walked out the door. I walked down the stairs.
“Going to Em’s,” I said as I walked past the living room. I opened the door and got into my Ford truck. I started the engine and pulled out and going down the road. Within minutes I was at Emie’s house. I walked up the steps to her door. I rang the bell. Emie opened it for me.
“Hey.” She said leading the way to her room.
“Hey.” I said walking, “Hi second mom.” I said as I walked by Em’s mom. I was there so often it was like she was my second mom.
“Hi Zoe.” She called back to me.
When we were in Em’s room I jumped onto her bed. “Ugh school tomorrow.” I said.
“Yea.” She said sitting next to me. “I hate to think we have to go back there to be harassed by the football team, again.” She sighed.
“When do you think they’ll get the hint we don’t like them?” I said already knowing the answer.
“Never.” We said together.
I stayed till dinner then I went back home. I got ready for school the next day. Everyone was saying ‘Two more will be chosen to go to VBS.’ It was all over school. I personally thought it meant Very Boring School. Nope… I was wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I met Em in the parking lot before school. We both didn’t want to take the test in Geometry. Who did? We went to our lockers ignoring the football team and them cheering about the great win. I sighed as I gathered my books and walk to home room.
“So wait what does VBS mean anyway?” Em asked me as we walked through the door.
“Ummm… I don’t really know.” I looked at her thinking about it.
“Hmm.” She said walking to her seat.
I took my seat right beside her and read a little Twilight until I heard her talking.
“Sorry.” I said “I was reading… You know how I am.” I said shutting the book.
“Yea I know just wondering how long it would be till you realized I was talking.” She joked. “ You probably wouldn’t even notice when class began.” She giggled.
“WHAT!” I said almost yelling and starting to gather my books.
“No it hasn’t but if it did you would be late.” She giggled again.
“O your soooo nice.” She said taking a deep breath and leaning back in her seat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was time for lunch. I met up with Em at the doors to the cafeteria. We looked around at everyone who was eating. I wasn’t super hungry like normal. I could tell Em wasn’t either. We got a small sandwich and I got juice. I didn’t eat much and neither did Em. I put my hand on my head. I felt weird and I knew something was up. I seemed almost dazed, like looking through another persons eyes.
‘weird’ I thought to myself.
‘yea’ I heard someone or something answer but I looked around and no one was speaking to me.
‘ great…’ I said to myself.
‘Em?’ the voice reminded me of her.
‘Yep it’s me Zozo.’ She responded.
‘ How can you hear me? Or am I going crazy?’
‘No I hear you too, this is soooo weird.’ She smiled and I smiled back to her.
We finished lunch and walked to fifth class together still sometimes talking inn our heads.
‘I guess we really don’t have any secrets.’ I laughed.
‘No I don’t think so, So you know everything I do and I know everything you do… weird… I wonder if we can see through each others eyes.’ She smiled.
‘I don’t think so… well not yet at least.’ I said as we walked through the doors. She smiled and we sat by each other and acted like we paid attention scribbling notes every so often.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got out of my car and found my house key. I opened the door to an empty house. I found the hall light switch and turned it on walking into the kitchen to find a note with ‘Zoey’ scribbled on the front. I set my books down and grabbed the note and read it.
Dear Zoey,
Me and your father went out for dinner at the Green Turtle. Don’t stay up to late, we might not be back anytime soon. There’s leftover spaghetti in the fridge just heat it up.
Love Mom.
I sighed and grabbed the spaghetti and put it in the microwave for one minute.
‘That’s harsh.’ The voice rang through my mind again.
‘I know’ I sighed again.
‘I might just come over so you have company.’
‘You don’t have to Em.’
‘I want to I’ll be there soon so heat up some spaghetti for me to.’ I heard her giggle.
‘ Alright I’ll see you soon.’ I smiled putting another plate of spaghetti in the microwave. When the microwave binged I took out the plate and set it on the counter. I heard a knock on the door. “Come on in Em. I’m in the kitchen.” I yelled assuming it was Em. (Boy was I wrong)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:44 am

YES!! CONTINUE!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : I need a name now for the story!!! Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel I need a name now for the story!!! Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel I need a name now for the story!!! Pet I need a name now for the story!!! LKtU I need a name now for the story!!! NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:34 am

I'm working on it! lol
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : I need a name now for the story!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 am

Hmmm....Does Zoe happen to be based off you? And Emie happen to be based off me? xD Good job bud. =] Write! Or I pour orange juice on your golf cart again!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:14 am

NOOOOO lol i know i working on it... I don't remember if they r based off us no i don't think so.
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : I need a name now for the story!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:08 pm

SEEMS like it. Haha. Since ya know, the whole second mom thing. xD
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 pm

I added 2 moire sections.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:31 am

KEEP GOING! It's so awsome!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 pm

MORE! MORE! MORE! IT'S SO GOOD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a name now for the story!!!   I need a name now for the story!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1