Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~BrightClan~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~BrightClan~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

BrightClan
Brightleaf had just finished training in StreamClan, when rogue cats attacked. Many cats died, and the remainder fled to find new territory. But Brightleaf and Cherrykit, her best friend’s only surviving kit had better ideas. They managed to drive the rogue cats out of the forest once and for all. They made a new Clan, BrightClan, in StreamClan’s place. When the cats that fled returned to find this Clan, they had happily joined and continued life as it had been.
Will you join BrightClan?

Form
Cat’s Name:
Mate/Kits:
Other:

Clan
Leader: Brightstar (EnchantixBloom) Lives: 8
beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes and a dappled coat
Deputy: Scarcloud (Kaikai)
brown tom with scar over right eye
Medicine Cat: Sunshine (EnchantixBloom)
pretty ginger she-cat with green eyes
Warriors
Cherryfur (EnchantixBloom)
pretty dark ginger she-cat with amber eyes
Stormwhistle (EnchantixBloom)
gray tom with blue eyes
Silverpelt (mnm1995)
silvery-gray she-cat whose fur gleams in the moonlight and has very light blue eyes
Swiftfoot (mnm1995)
tom with a burnt red/brown pelt and black streaks on his legs, tail, and right ear and golden yellow eyes
Apprentices
Dawnpaw (EnchantixBloom) MENTOR: Scarcloud
tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes
Sweetpaw (mnm1995) MENTOR: Cherryfur
light red she-cat with darker patches all throughout her pelt and light auburn eyes
Sharkpaw (Kaikai) MENTOR: Swiftfoot
gray tom with jet-black paws and sharp teeth
Queens
Elders
Kits

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 1:10 am

"Well, after Brightstar, I guess. Lots of leaders name Clans after themselves. StreamClan's leader was Streamstar, so that's another reason it was named StreamClan." Cherryfur answered.
-
Stormwhistle padded into Brightstar's den. "Brightstar, we need to organize an afternoon patrol. Who can go?"
Brightstar answered, "How about you, Swiftfoot, Dawnpaw, and Scarcloud?"
Stormwhistle nodded. "Thanks. I'll tell them." He bowed his head and headed out to tell everyone.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 Pet ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 LKtU ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 NpQC
~BrightClan~ - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:20 am

Sweetpaw nodded. "That makes sense."

Swiftfoot sat in the sun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:17 am

"Well, that's about it. How about we go back to camp and rest. Tomorrow we will learn some fighting skills." Cherryfur said.
-
"Hey Swiftfoot, Brightstar told you, me, Dawnpaw and Scarcloud to go on the afternoon patrol. I already told Dawnpaw. She's already waiting at the entrance." Stormwhistle told him.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 BUcd~BrightClan~ - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 am

Scarcloud nodded. He headed out.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 Pet ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 LKtU ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:11 pm

Sweetpaw smiled excitedly. "Alright." she said.

Swiftfoot looked around for his apprentice. He stood and went to the apprentices den.

Silverpelt enjoyed a piece of rabbit.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Stormwhistle followed Scarcloud and Dawnpaw. He motioned for Swiftfoot to follow. "You can bring Sharkpaw on a patrol another time. It's good to have only 1 apprentice at a time."
-
Cherryfur headed for the entrance to camp.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:38 am

Swiftfoot nodded and followed the patrol.

Sweetpaw followed. "O, a patrol is going out." she said sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:50 pm

"I'm not you're mentor, but Dawnpaw, what do you smell?" Stormwhistle asked.
"Squirrels, rabbits, birds, Cherryfur, and Sweetpaw." Dawnpaw answered.
"Good." Stormwhistle said.
-
Cherryfur tasted the air. "I scent it too. It's about time. It's almost dusk!" She said and padded through the entrance to camp. "See you in the morning!" She said and padded into the warriors' den.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 am

Sweetpaw smiled. She went into the apprentice den and curled up.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:39 am

Stormwhistle led the way, renewing the border's scent. "Watch out for DuskClan. They've been on our territory a lot recently..."
-
Cherryfur headed for Brightstar's den. When she entered, Brightstar said, "Dusk patrol?" Cherryfur nodded. "You, Silverpelt, Sweetpaw, and Scarcloud. Tell Scarcloud to rest afterward." Cherryfur nodded and bowed her head as she exited.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Swiftfoot nodded. He renewed scents as they moved on.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Stormwhistle tasted the air. "I smell DuskClan far away. I bet they're coming. Dawnpaw, got tell Brightstar to have a big dusk patrol, because DuskClan are coming."
-
Dawnpaw nodded and sped off. She reached Brightstar's den and told her.
"Hmm. How about I add Sharkpaw, Swiftfoot and I? I'll tell them, you go back to your patrol. Dawnpaw nodded and padded back. By the time she got back, they were done with the patrol. They padded back to camp.

(So in the fighting patrol, there will be Cherryfur, Silverpelt, Sweetpaw, Scarcloud, Sharkpaw, Swiftfoot and Brightstar. Dawnpaw and Stormwhistle will protect the camp.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 am

((ooooo!!))

Sweetpaw shifted as she slept. It would be her first patrol.

Swiftfoot curled up and began to sleep.

Silverpelt walked towards the warriors den as the patrol came in.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:16 am

Brightstar jumped up onto the top of the Highrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here below the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" she said.
-
Cherryfur, Dawnpaw and Stormwhistle did as told. Sunshine padded out of her den.

(Can you RP on Sunrise Wolf Pack?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:01 pm

Sweetpaw, Swiftfoot and Sliverpelt gathered and waited.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

"Our afternoon patrol scented DuskClan coming. So our dusk patrol will be bigger so we can fight. So in the fighting patrol there will be Cherryfur, Silverpelt, Sweetpaw, Scarcloud, Sharkpaw, Swiftfoot and I. Dawnpaw and Stormwhistle will protect the camp. Okay?"
-
Stormwhistle, Dawnpaw, and Cherryfur nodded.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:27 am

Sweetpaw nodded. She was nervous about the fighting.

Swiftfoot nodded.

Silverpelt smiled. She would watch over the apprentices who went with them.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:49 am

"Let's go!" Brightstar said and led the way out of camp.
-
Cherryfur followed Brightstar.
-
Stormwhistle and Dawnpaw headed toward the entrance and guarded it.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:59 am

Sweetpaw shuffled her paws.

Silverpelt nudged her."You'll be alright." she said in her ear walking besides her.

Swift foot brought up the back. He nodded to Stormwhistle before leaving.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Stormwhistle nodded back and went into position with Dawnpaw.
-
The DuskClan warriors were already in BrightClan territory. Brightstar started fighting with the leader. "Get off of our territory!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 am

Silverpelt crouched low. She saw another she-cat. One she frequently fought with. "How dare you!" she hissed keeping her focus on the cat, Spicedfur. She growled as other advanced.

Sweetpaw looked at the cats from Duskclan. She saw another apprentice and didn't feel like the only one having troubles.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:37 am

Brightstar pinned down Darkstar, the DuskClan leader. Darkstar got free and pounced on her. Brightstar pounced back and clawed Darkstar.

Cherryfur was battling a DuskClan she-cat. The she-cat was bigger than her, but she was just as strong.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:48 am

Spicedfur lashed out at Silverpelt. She dodged and was quick to rake down her side. "Get out. NOW." she said pouncing on her.

Spicedfur toppled and squished Silverpelt between the ground and her. She stood up, "No." she said clawing down her face.

Silverpelt yowled in pain. She bit down hard on the she-cats neck.

Sweetpaw was tackled to the ground by a tom, an unfair match so she thought in her mind. She trusted her instinct, not quiet knowing what to do. She spun out from under him and her claws met his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:27 am

"You can do it, Sweetpaw!" Cherryfur yowled before being pounced on by the she-cat.
-
Brightstar pounced on Darkstar and pinned him down. "Get out of our territory!" she yowled.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:03 am

Sweetpaw nodded and hoped she could. She Leapt onto the other apprentice. "Get out" She hissed with more force than she thought able.

Silverpelt pinned down Spicedfur and hissed. "What is your problem?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~BrightClan~
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: