Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~BrightClan~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~BrightClan~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

BrightClan
Brightleaf had just finished training in StreamClan, when rogue cats attacked. Many cats died, and the remainder fled to find new territory. But Brightleaf and Cherrykit, her best friend’s only surviving kit had better ideas. They managed to drive the rogue cats out of the forest once and for all. They made a new Clan, BrightClan, in StreamClan’s place. When the cats that fled returned to find this Clan, they had happily joined and continued life as it had been.
Will you join BrightClan?

Form
Cat’s Name:
Mate/Kits:
Other:

Clan
Leader: Brightstar (EnchantixBloom) Lives: 8
beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes and a dappled coat
Deputy: Scarcloud (Kaikai)
brown tom with scar over right eye
Medicine Cat: Sunshine (EnchantixBloom)
pretty ginger she-cat with green eyes
Warriors
Cherryfur (EnchantixBloom)
pretty dark ginger she-cat with amber eyes
Stormwhistle (EnchantixBloom)
gray tom with blue eyes
Silverpelt (mnm1995)
silvery-gray she-cat whose fur gleams in the moonlight and has very light blue eyes
Swiftfoot (mnm1995)
tom with a burnt red/brown pelt and black streaks on his legs, tail, and right ear and golden yellow eyes
Apprentices
Dawnpaw (EnchantixBloom) MENTOR: Scarcloud
tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes
Sweetpaw (mnm1995) MENTOR: Cherryfur
light red she-cat with darker patches all throughout her pelt and light auburn eyes
Sharkpaw (Kaikai) MENTOR: Swiftfoot
gray tom with jet-black paws and sharp teeth
Queens
Elders
Kits

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:14 am

"No, I just-- fine, I'll go to sleep." Cherryfur meowed, and padded to the Warriors' Den.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 Pet ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 LKtU ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 NpQC
~BrightClan~ - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Swiftfoot smiled as she walked away. He lied down and watched her leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Cherryfur padded back out. "Are you going to rest? It's really late!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 Pet ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 LKtU ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:15 am

He stood. "Yea why not." he smiled and walked towards her.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 am

Cherryfur nodded and padded back in the Warriors' Den.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:19 am

Swiftfoot followed her in. He curled up in his nest and set his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Cherryfur did the same and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 pm

He slowly fell into a deep sleep. Occasionally twitching.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:25 am

Cherryfur was dreaming.
(Do you want to skip to morning?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:05 pm

((Surely))

Swiftfoot stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Cherryfur was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:11 am

Swiftfoot looked at Cherryfur and the other warriors who were still asleep. He quietly padded out of the den and went to grab something to eat before the morning patrol.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 am

Cherryfur woke up and stretched. She took a piece of fresh-kill and sat next to Swiftfoot.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 am

"Morning." He smiled to Cherryfur.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 am

"Morning," Cherryfur said back.
-
Brightstar watched as the dawn patrol came back.
"The afternoon patrol will be Silverpelt, Dawnpaw, Swiftfoot, and Cherryfur!" she announced.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:41 am

Silverpelt walked out of the den. She smiled to Brightstar and nodded.

Swiftfoot nodded. "Happy you went to sleep early?" he smiled to her teasingly.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:59 am

"I guess." Cherryfur said.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:15 am

Swiftfoot stood and stretched out his legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~BrightClan~
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: