Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~BrightClan~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:04 am

BrightClan
Brightleaf had just finished training in StreamClan, when rogue cats attacked. Many cats died, and the remainder fled to find new territory. But Brightleaf and Cherrykit, her best friend’s only surviving kit had better ideas. They managed to drive the rogue cats out of the forest once and for all. They made a new Clan, BrightClan, in StreamClan’s place. When the cats that fled returned to find this Clan, they had happily joined and continued life as it had been.
Will you join BrightClan?

Form
Cat’s Name:
Mate/Kits:
Other:

Clan
Leader: Brightstar (EnchantixBloom) Lives: 8
beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes and a dappled coat
Deputy: Scarcloud (Kaikai)
brown tom with scar over right eye
Medicine Cat: Sunshine (EnchantixBloom)
pretty ginger she-cat with green eyes
Warriors
Cherryfur (EnchantixBloom)
pretty dark ginger she-cat with amber eyes
Stormwhistle (EnchantixBloom)
gray tom with blue eyes
Silverpelt (mnm1995)
silvery-gray she-cat whose fur gleams in the moonlight and has very light blue eyes
Swiftfoot (mnm1995)
tom with a burnt red/brown pelt and black streaks on his legs, tail, and right ear and golden yellow eyes
Apprentices
Dawnpaw (EnchantixBloom) MENTOR: Scarcloud
tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes
Sweetpaw (mnm1995) MENTOR: Cherryfur
light red she-cat with darker patches all throughout her pelt and light auburn eyes
Sharkpaw (Kaikai) MENTOR: Swiftfoot
gray tom with jet-black paws and sharp teeth
Queens
Elders
Kits

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:57 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ Pet ~BrightClan~ LKtU ~BrightClan~ NpQC
~BrightClan~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:43 am

Cat’s Name: Silverpelt^Swiftfoot^Sweetpaw
Description: Her pelt is a silvery-grey that gleams in the Moonlight and her eyes are so light blue that if you look at them head on they may even seem white with a blue tint.^He has a burnt red/brown pelt that has black streaks on his legs, tail and right ear. His eyes are a golden yellow that can be the color of the moon on clear nights.^She has a light red pelt that has darker patches all throughout it. Her eyes are a light auburn.
Mate/Kits: N/A^N/A^N/A
Other: Silverpelt and Swiftfoot are half brother and sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:19 pm

(Thanks! When we get 1 more person, we can start! (BTW, RP on Sunrise Wolf Pack!))
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~BrightClan~ Pet ~BrightClan~ LKtU ~BrightClan~ NpQC
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 am

((Ok will do =) ))
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ BUcd~BrightClan~ QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:01 am

Cat’s Name: Scarcloud ; Sharkpaw [Sharktooth]
Description: Brown with scar over right eye ; Grey with jet black paws and sharp teeth
Mate/Kits: None ; None
Other: None ; None
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:19 am

(Accepted! Before we start, is it okay if Scarcloud mentors Dawnpaw, Cherryfur mentors Sweetpaw, and Swiftfoot mentors Sharkpaw? Or did you two have someone else in mind? The open warriors would be Stormwhistle and Silverpelt. (And Brightstar.))

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 am

((I'm good with that. ))
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~BrightClan~ BUcd~BrightClan~ QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:21 am

[Sure]
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:22 am

((Wanna rp??))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:27 am

(Sure!)
Brightstar made sure Scarcloud, Cherryfur, and Swiftfoot knew who their apprentices were and walked back to her den to sleep.

Stormwhistle asked Silverpelt, "Want to go hunting?"

Cherryfur went to the apprentices' den to get Sweetpaw.

Dawnpaw padded out to Scarcloud. "Can we train now?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:29 am

Silverpelt nodded. "Where shall we head?" she asked.

Sweetpaw stretched and yawned.

Swiftfoot went to find Sharkpaw.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:38 am

"Hi Sweetpaw! Are you up for training today?" Cherryfur asked.
-
"How about Talltrees?" Stormwhistle replied.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 2:43 am

"All right." Silverpelt replied and started toward the entrance.

Sweetpaw looked at Cherry fur. She stood, "Yea let's go." she said eagerly.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:03 am

Stormwhistle led the way.
-
Cherryfur headed toward the entrance, and checked if Sweetpaw was following.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:07 am

Sweetpaw smiled and walked close by Cherryfur.

Silverpelt followed Stormwhistle.

((BTW don't forget about Sunrise Wolf Pack lol))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 am

"Over this way is what we call the Highledge. If you climb up the shorter rocks you can get to it. It has a great view." Cherryfur explained. "When I was a kit, we used to not have the Highrock in StreamClan and we used this instead. The Highrock was actually the old elders' den, but rocks block the entrance now, so we use it for meetings now instead."

Stormwhistle quietly approached a rabbit and caught and killed it.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:21 am

Sweetpaw looked at the mound. "Wow." she said. "Where was the old entrance?"

Silverpelt stocked over to a squirrel. She quietly pounced on it.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 am

"Over there. There used to be a lot of trees and bushes that hid the entrance, but they were cut down by twolegs long ago." Cherryfur answered.

Stormwhistle saw a bird up in the air. He pounced but the bird flew out of reach.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am

Sweetpaw nodded.

Silverpelt saw a rabbit in the distance. She stocked it and quietly leapt onto it.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:27 pm

"Now I'll show you the training hollow." Cherryfur said and padded away.
-
Stormwhistle saw a squirrel and approached it. Then he pounced and caught it.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:15 am

Sweetpaw followed happily. She took everything in.

Silverpelt nabbed a rabbit. she added it to her small pile that was growing.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:20 am

"This is where we're going to train for fighting," Cherryfur said. "And over to the right are Talltrees. It's a very good place to hunt."

Stormwhistle finally got a bird. "Let's go, I think we have enough." He said and padded back toward camp.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:27 am

Silverpelt grabbed her prey and followed Stormwhistle.

Sweetpaw nodded. She looked at the training hollow, she could see the places where others trained.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:34 am

Stormwhistle dropped the prey on the pile, and headed for the warriors' den.
-
"To the right of Talltrees, there's a lake. A stream runs from there to camp." Cherryfur explained. "That's what StreamClan was named for."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
~BrightClan~ GS9V

Character sheet

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 am

Sweetpaw smiled it seemed like the perfect reason. "Why was our clan named Brightclan?" she asked.

Silverpelt lied down in a ray of sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~BrightClan~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~BrightClan~   ~BrightClan~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~BrightClan~
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: