Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forbidden Love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:00 am

Members of the Hawk Family:
Jenea - Short, plump, long bright green hair, purple eyes, dark skin, long plain nails - Pure witch - Mother
Gregorith - Tall, thin, short black hair, red eyes (look purple since he wears blue contacts to cover it), pale skin - Pure vampire - Father
Roxian - Tall, thin, lback hair to her waist with red highlights and covers one eye, one purple eye (the one she covers) the other a mysterious brown, pale skin, long black nails with red pointed tips - Half witch, half vampire - Eldest
Jannie - Short, thin, shoulder-length purple hair, green eyes, short hot-pink nails - Full witch - Twin of Damien
Damien - Tall, thin, short black hair, purple eyes, pale skin, short plain nails - Full Vampire - Twin of Jannie

Members of the Anti-Vampires:
Damien Rock Herrin - Average height, short pitch black hair, ice blue eyes, light skin, musculuar (though it doesn't show) - Vampire Hunter - Apprentice of Erin
Erin - Shorter than average, long blonde hair, bright green eyes, dark skin, long red nails - Vampire Hunter - Leader

Chapter One:
TAP TAP TAP! Roxian wakes up suddenly at the loud noise of something hitting her window. She was no trees near her window, and no bird could've made that noise. She groans at the darkness of outside, and turns to look at her clock, wrapping herself even more in her blankets. She groans again when she sees it's barely past three. What perfect timing. Of all the hours in the day, it had to be the hour everyone was asleep! She tries to get out of bed, but ends up hanging off her high bed with her head barely off the ground.
TAP TAP TAP! She hissed as the noise came again, tugging at the sheets. When she felt herself sliding out, she put her hands on the ground and eased herself down. When she was fully out she was in a hand-stand. She walked like that to the window, then went to a bridge and flipped back to her feet, all with her hands or feet on the floor. She looked outside, and stumbled back when she say a boy's face. He looked about her age, so out of girl-insticnt she opened the window to let him in.
"Stay where you are, Roxian Diane Hawk," He growled, slidding into the room. He pointed a pistol at her, and she rocognized it as a silent one. Sh**! I just let in a murderer!

Chapter Two:
His eyes widened when he actually noticed who he was looking at. His gun arm lowered slowly. "Wow..." He whispered.
"What's your issue?" Roxian snapped. "You tap on my window until I open it, point the gun at me, then lower it! You look as though you've never seen a girl in your life!" She heard a bed creaking from downstairs. Her parents bed. She looked at her clock, and sure enough, it was four am. It's dad! He's going to get some food! She knew what came next. She pushed the boy into her closet, took out her air freshenner, and sprayed it wherever he had been. She then slid into her bed and pretended to be asleep.
"Roxian?" Her father whispered from her door. "Wake up, sweet-heart." He came into her room and gently shook her shoulders.
"Huh? Dad?" Roxian said, pretending as though she had be sleeping, which she wished she had been. "What is it?"
He chuckled darkly. "It's still so funny you can't remember. Me and Damien are going out to hunt. Are you coming tonight or not?"
Roxian shook her head. "No thanks. REmember, half vampire? I don't have to eat as often as you and Damien do. Just remember to get rid of the scent before mom and Jannie smell it. You remember what happened last time, right?"
He sighed and nodded. "I do. Poor Jenniea. I'm still ashamed." He sighed again. "Alright, well, good night. Or, morning." He kissed her forehead lightly before walking out.
Roxian jumped out of bed as soon as he and her brother were out of the house. She opened the closet, and saw that the boy was the exact same way. Eyes wide, gun at his side. She didn't think he had even blink. "Hey, you. You still alive?" She snapped her fingers in his face, making him jump and blink. "There we go!" She smiled a bit, then stepped back. "Now, who are you, and why did you act the way you did when you really saw me?" She asked, smiling sweetly. "If you don't tell me I'll just have to get my daddy. He'll be glad to have a free meal."
That got him to respond. "I am Damien Rock Herrin, vampire hunter. I acted that way because... well... I've never seen a beautfil vampire like you," He whispered the last part so softly, it was hard for even Roxian to hear. She blushed, her pale cheeks turning a vibrant red.

Chapter Three:
"You're blushing," Damien said, still soft.
"So are you!" Roxian replied. He was blushing, it just wasn't as much of a blush as Roxian's. He's so cute when he blushes! Wait, what am I thinking?! He's a freaking vampire hunter! "If you're a vampire killer, why didn't you kill my dad or me?" She asked, probably not wanting to hear the answer.
"Because if I killed any of your family it would hurt you, and I don't want to hurt or kill you," He said, even softer than before, his ice blue eyes looking at the ground. He blushed even more, his skin now as red as Roxian's.
Roxian gasped, hearing Jannie's bed creaking. "I'm sorry to do this to you again, but it has to be done." I pushed him, gently this time, into my closet.
"Roxian?" Jannie called from the other side of the bathroom door.
Roxian groaned like she had just been woken up. "What is it?!" She screamed, partially pretending to be in a bad mood. "What time is it, anyway?!"
"It's time for you to get ready!" She called back, and Roxian remembered. "Today's the day!" Roxian looked at her clock. Four thirty. Dad should just be getting back with Damien in time for the birthday. Oh, joy. What a wonderful time for her to get her full powers! Roxian thought sarcastically. What am I going to do about Damien? If I send him out, I may never see him again! If I keep him, I risk Jannie findinout about him with whatever powers she gets!

Chapter Four:
Roxian sighed in defeat. "Damien, I don't want you to, but you must leave. It's for your own safety," She whispered urgently to him. He nodded like he udnerstood, and that made her smile a little. She hugged him before he slipped out the window.
"I'll come back tonight, I promise," He whispered to her as he went out the window. In a second he was gone, making Roxian's heart crumble. I must stay strong! She thought, pulling out her tight black outfit.
She always wore something tight and black. Today she was wearing tight black jeans with a 'Team Edward' Ywilight shirt from HotTopic. She always thought it was funny how people asked her 'So you're a vampire fan?' when she wanted to reply 'No, I am a vampire', but she always had to reply 'Heck ya! Edward's hot!' Alright, so she didn't have to add the last part, but it was true!
"Hurry up, Roxian!" Jannie screamed, pounding on her door. "You're gonna miss it!" She whined, as always, when Roxian was going to miss somet'hing 'special'.
"I'm hurrying!" Roxian shouted back, wanting badly to just either suck her dry or cast a spell on her. She remembered the day she became part witch. It sucked, and was mentally straining. I can't wait to see Jannie surprised when she finds out all she has to go through to become witch! Roxian giggled, and started getting ready quicker. She practically flew downstairs - which she could've done.
"Good morning, dear," Roxian's mother - Jenea - said sweetly, smiling. "As you know today is the day our special Jannie becomes a full witch. Of course we remember that today's also Damien's birthday, but Jannie will be the one going through changes -"
"Mom, I remember the lecture. Please, spare me," Roxian said, already knowing what she was getting to. "I love you and all, but I don't want the same lecture. Save it for Jannie. Sopeaking of her, where is she?" She bangs on my door, telling me to hurry up, and she isn't even here!
"Sorry I took so long!" She said from the top of the stairs, walking down. Roxian's eyes almost came out of her head. Jannie was wearing a puffy sparkly pruple dress with darker purple ribbons and a dark one in her hair. She looks like she's going to the prom!

Chapter Five:
Damien's POV:
Damien sighed as he slowly walked back to HeadQuarters. Am I really going to live to keep the promise I made Roxian? I really hope so, it'd probably kill her if I didn't come back. He weighed his chances on running away, but he had a feeling Erin or someone else from there would find him. As he walked, he planned his 'story' about how he barely escaped human.
"I'm back!" He shouted, walking into the deserted front hall. "Hello?!" He yelled, a little worried. There were always people walking around this area.
"Damien!" A woman screamed, and he soon saw Erin running towards him. "It was horrible! They killed almost everyone here!" She cried. So that explains that ripped up clothes.
"Who did?" Damien demaned, but he knew who. It was the Hawks'. Roxian's father and brother. He suppressed a shiver.
"It was those soul-draining demons!" She screamed, meaning the vampire family. "They took two of the kids, killed most of the Mothers, and drained two Fighters!" Tears were streaming down her face now. Damien hugged her, although it was a little acward. She was his mentor and leader.

Chapter Six:
Roxian's POV:
After the party part, it was time to find out which power Jannie would be best at. Roxian looked at her younger sister as she began to glow slightly and coming off the floor. When she was half a foot off the ground, she was glowing like a fire. The wooden chair next to her started to smoke, so my mouther moved everything wooden out of the room and got the fire extinguisher ready.
"Here we go!" Roxian's mother said, smiling widely. A second after she said that, Jannie and her dress bursted into flames. Instantly, Jenea turned on the extinguisher, getting rid or the fire. "Well, congrats! You're a fire and light witch, dear."
Oh, joy. The complete opposite of me. If we fought against each other, she would win. Fire may beat water, but light beats darkness and I'm only a half witch. Roxian made a mental note to stay on her good side. "Congratz," She muttered, not caring if her parents knew she didn't really mean it. "I'm going back to sleep. I didn't sleep too well," She said, and it wasn't a true lie. She turned and headed back up the stairs.
"No, you're staying here for as long as I want you to," Jannie growled, her voice suddenly counding dangerous. I guess she figured out she overpowers me. Roxian sighed loudly and went back downstairs slowly.
"You can't keep me down here forever," Roxian told her, a hint of a threat in her voice. I can bite you. "I have a right, too."
"Try me," She hissed. Roxian was wondering why neither of the parents were interveining, when she noticed that neither of them were in the room anymore.
Roxian laughed, and it sounded evil. "The parents are gone, so I'm safe leaving, too. I'm not tired anymore, I think I'll got for a walk." She smirked and walked out of the house into the bright light. The advanteges of being a half-vampire was that I didn't sparkle in the light, but I was deathly-pale.

Chapter Seven:
Roxian started walking down the street, when there was a loud crashing sound. She turned and saw JAnnie, still in her dress, running after her. She screamed, and ran faster, not knowing she was heading straight for the Vampire-Slayer's mansion/headquarters. "WHAT THE heck DID I DO TO YOU?!" Roxian screamed, running faster. As she ran she became quicker and slicker while her sister began to catch fire. Crap! She's getting ready to duel and so is my body! NOT GOOD!
"You left me on my birthday!" She screamed back, getting quicker. Roxian spotted a hole that Jannie's big dress couildn't fit in. Roxian jumped in the hole, not knowing or caring where it led to. She slid down the hole as it became wider. She was finally able to crawl, and she was glad she was wearing her worst pair of clothes. She would'nt of liked getting her favourite pair of jeans coated in mud.
"You're a pyhsco sister!" Roxian yelled back up the tunnel. She made it into a sewer and held her nose. Ew... the stench! She started wadding through the water and saw a door. She opened it, and what she saw wasn't at all pleasent.
There were dead bodies strewn across the floor, and she didn't take a long enough look to notice they were all drained. Roxian held back her bile and crept across the floor to a door. The heard voices, and decided it was best to say she was poor, homeless, and needed a place to stay. She'd figure out the rest later.
Roxian opened the door, and stopped, her eyes wide and frantic as both pair of eyes turned to look at her. One an unfriendly-looking bright green pair and the other a familiar ice blue pair.
"Vampire," The female hissed, pulling a knife out of her pocket.

Last edited by Forever Lonely on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 am

Eight:
"Damien, do you have your gun with you?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of Roxian, who was slowly backing away. "Stop! I can throw knives, and there's more than just this one. Also, there's already some gaurds coming to take you. Only less vampire is more humans saved," she hissed, her eyes glowing with anticipation.
"Stop, Erin!" Damien shouted as she got ready to through the dagger. "She isn't the one who killed those men, it was her brother and father. She doesn't drink as much as them, either." Roxian quickly shook her head, telling him to shut-up. Either Damien didn't see it, or he ignored it, because he kept going. "She's nice."
"What did you just say?!" Erin screamed, rounding on him. "Are you siding with these... vermin now?!" She raised her knife at him, but Roxian beat her. Erin flew into the wall when Roxian pulled her hands from her back. She fell to the ground in a heap.
"Damien, run!" Roxian said, hearing the sound of feet. "And don't worry about her, she's just out cold," She added, seeing him look at the crumpled Erin. He nodded and ran out the front door, shutting it softly and quickly.
"There it is!" A man shouted, and Roxian turned around. She flicked her wrists, sending the man into the ones behind him. She heard a sound that sounded like a sword being unsheathed, and turned into water. She man with the water slid and missed. She changed back and ran for the door. She got outside, and the hot summer air was welcomed.
"Don't let it get away! After her!" Another man shouted before she was out, but she was out. She started running, but stopped when she saw an angry little sister waiting for her. She turned around, and the men were there waiting for her. She looked across the street but it was impossible to cross without giving away her vampire secret or being hit. I had freedom but now I lost it. Who won't kill me? She looked at her two options, now getting closer. Neither. Who'll kill me quicker? Again, she looked at them both. Neither. Well, that helps.

Nine:
Before she could decide who would be easiest to defeat, someone grabed her by the mouth and waist and pulled her into the bush next to her. "Shh... Roxian," A familiar and reassuring voice whispered in her ear. Roxian's heart skipped a beat when she realized it was Damien's. "Don't make a sound. I made a tunnel down here for any quick escapes." She heard the soft thud of metal as it hut the ground. "Get in, I'll be right behind you."
Roxian nodded and slid into the small hole, getting her clothes and hair covered in mud. She slithered down, then the light disappeared, quickly followed by the echoing sound of matel going against metal then complete silence. "Damien?" She whispered, dropping to the ground. She landed with a thud on concrete and was greeted by the smell of a sewer. She was tired of sewers, since she had to run from a physco sister. Oh great. I was running from a physcotic birthday girl the first time. Now I'm funning from a physcotic birthday girl and vampire-slaying henchmen. What a lovely day today turned out to be. She looked at Damien. OK, say today wasn't all bad. I met Damien.
Damien chuckled nervously. "Yeah, sorry. I decided that it'd be easier to get through the city with a sewer system instead of hand-made tunnels." He dropped down next to her, their arms brushing against each other. Roxian felt her half-heart skip a beat. "I guess you're tried of these?"
Roxian nodded, then remembered that even she was partially blind in these tunnels. "Yeah. I had enough sewer. Let's just find somewhere to go out and leave. Hopefully before we're missed." Even though I probably won't be missed. "Damien, I'm curious, why are you guys going after me? There's plenty of other easy vampires to kill. So... why me? What's so special about me? I'm half as powerful. I'm half of a with and half a vampire. I'm a mutant." She sighed, holding back tears.
Damien chuckled and hugged her lightly. "You're not a mutant. I would tell you, but they'll take me in for questioning when they catch me. I'm already in enough trboule as it is."
"Aw... what the heck? Might as well. They're gonna kill me anyway. You're special, bec-"
Roxian interupted him. "You're not gonna be killed. Wanna know why?" He nodded his head slightly. "I;m not going to let them." He opened his mouth to protest, but shut it again. "It's either your diginity or life, Damien." She smiled at him before walking. "Lemme know what to chose so I know."

Ten:
Roxian heard Damien sigh and walk over to her slowly. "I'll let you keep me safe," He muttered with his head bent looking at the ground.
She laughed at him, smiling. "No way, not when you're saying it that way. You can't have your dignity and your life, that's just not how this'll work out. It's one or the other."
"Oh, alright, you win," He said. "I'll chose my life." He looked up then and looked into Roxian's eyes, and she felt her half-heart skip a beat. "Roxian, I accept your offer to help me live."
Roxian giggled. "Jeez, you sound like you're proposing to me or something!" She pulled him into a tight hug. "It's good to know you'll chose to lose your dignity if it means you get to live."
Damien pretended to gasp for air like she was choking him. "Can't... breathe!" Roxian laughed and let him go and he pretended to gasp for breath. He grinned at her. "Did I scare you?"
"So didn't," She said, smiling. "Now, let's get to my house. We have to disscuss this with my family."
When Roxian said that, he froze and became rigid. "No. I'm not going near there!"
She smiled and giggled. "Did you think you were actually living there?" He nodded. "That's too dangerous, Damien. My dad or brother'll attack you," She said, still smiling. When he heard this, he relaxed. "You'll be living the house across the street from us. It's one story, still has furniture, and has two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen."
"You're pampering me, aren't you?" HE asked, grinning.
She laughed. "It's the only place available for you to live in that I can keep and eye on you. You just got lucky. We just need to talk to my parents about this mess, and how you're on our side. Right?" He smiled and nodded. "Good, now let's go!"
She grabbed him by the hand without really thinking aout it, and ran through the sewer. She stopped infront of a door and opened it up, revealing Roxian's basement. "This is the basement," Roxian said, smiling at Damien, still holing his hand unconciously. "It's right under my bedroom, and not even my parents know that there's a staircase leading straight to my room. I sneak out every now and then." She shrugged, as if it didn't matter much.
"Smart," Damien said approvingly, smiling. "Alright, so what do we do now?"
"Go in my room, sneak out the window, then go throuh the front door. Easy."

Eleven:
Damien groaned. "I'm human, Roxian! I'm not half dead with powers!" He covered his mouth with wide eyes when he saw the glare Roxian gave him.
"I may be helping you live, but I won't be for long if you say anything like that ever again. Got it?" She hissed at him.
Damien nodded fearfully. "Right, sorry. How do I get out the window without killing myself, then?"
Roxian smiled again. "I carry you." Before he could respond, she picked him up and crawled up the ladder to her room. She sat on the window sill and jumped down.
"You're gonna kill us!"
Roxian giggled. "You just think that." They landed on the ground perfectly and she put him down. "See? We're still in one piece."
Damien sighed in relief. "Alrigth, so now we have to go through the front door?"
"Yep, come on." She grabbed him by the hand and lead him to the front door. She let them in and walked in, still holding Damien's hand without realizing it.
"Ooh, looks like Rox has brought something," Roxian's brother said, coming out of the shadows with a grin.
Roxian glared at her brother. "He's not food, Damien, he's a friend in help." She blushed a little. "This'll get interesting," She muttered to herself.
Their mother came from the kitchen then, the smell of turkey cooking coming from behind the door. "Oh, who's this, Roxian?"
"He needs help. Uhm... this is difficult to explain, so I'd rather the whole family be here. And could you keep the little birthday witch from tearing me to shreds?"

Twelve:
"Jannie!" Mom shouted up the stairs. "Come here and behave!" Roxian blinked and my father was standing next to my mother.
"Mmm... who's this, and who gets to eat him?" He asked, leaning towards Damien.
Roxian smacked his hand as he reached for him. "No, bad dad. This is a friend that needs help. He's in trouble."
She looked up to the stairs when loup thumping announced the arrival of Jannie. "What?" She glared over at Roxian with a 'I'd-kill-you-right-now-if-I-could' face. She just responded by sticking out her tongue. "Real mature."
"And you are?" Roxian shot back.
Damien tugged at Roxian's sleeve gently. "Now's not the best time for a fight, is it?" He whispered.
"Not unless it's over who gets to eat you for dinner," The other Damien hissed in his ear, going to stand beside Gregorith. Roxian smacked his head hard as he passed by her. "That ddin't hurt."
"Now, now, calm down. Roxian's got something important to tell us," Her mother said, watching Roxian intently.
Roxian sighed, nervous now. "Alright, well, you guys just can't react until the 'story' is over, got it?" They all nodded except Damien. She glared at him and her mother slapped him. He rubbed his head and nodded once, his face cold. "Alright, good.
"It really started last night, when Dad and Damien went out to hunt. I was almost killed by this Damien," She nodded towards the one next to her, "But he couldn't. Because of that Erin -" She noticed her dad stiffen "-began to think of him as a traitor. Then Jannie here had to go pyhsco on me, so while running for my life I jumped into a sewer without really knowing it then. When I found a safe-looking place to escape, it had drained fighters in it." She glanced up to her father before continuing. "I heard voices and took a peek, but apparently Erin saw me, and immediately knew I was vampire. Once again, Damien spared my life. He could have easily killed me along with his mentor. But instead, he stopped her and helped me escape. Of course, I ran into phsco-witch here again while being chased by some of Erin's Fighters. I would've been dead if Damien hadn't been hiding in the bushes. For the third time he saved my life. He led me into the sewers and decided there that he needed our help."
Damien's face was burning red with embaressment, but he spoke. "Roxian told me that if you would help, I could live in the house across the street, so I'm not tempting you but I'm still close."

Last edited by r3lo31 |<@T on Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:31 am

more!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:08 am

OK, posted. I made each cahpter a new colour so it's easier to tell the difference. I'll probably be making adjustments to the chapters/look as I go along, so it's probably best to re-read each chapter from beginnign to get the whole thing! If you don't want to you don't have to, just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 am

MORE MORE! MORE WOMAN MORE! I LUV IT! =D
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:09 am

Well, I think the chapter sucks, but it's there.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 pm

*whee* YAY! I like it =) can't wait for more =)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:22 pm

LOL, thanks guys. I'll add the next chapter, maybe only a part.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:05 am

she went all out! xD
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:03 am

Alright, this chapter seriously sucks, but the next one's gonna be good.
Back to top Go down
bestmathgirl
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:50 am

Cool! I'm bad at writing... well ok, I guess, but terrible at creating a scheme for it.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:02 am

LOL, I can't make a plot. I just make a story and go with it until I either can't, or it's done.
Back to top Go down
bestmathgirl
Loser
Loser

Female

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:23 am

I am terribly at writing anything unless someone gives me an idea or I have a story line already done like a prompt or something.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:14 am

xD I suck even with a prompt! xD

I'm gonna have to start using my second post for it. I didn't know there was a limit to how much you could post on one post. xP That sucks.
Back to top Go down
bestmathgirl
Loser
Loser

Female

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:47 am

yea it does, i had to write a poem for homework and I can't write poems for my life!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:22 am

I finally got Chapter Nine up! Sorry for the delay, my internet wouldn't work with me so I decided to type it in Notepad then copy and paste. I lost the first tries. xP
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:10 am

yay! please add more
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 am

WOOHOO! I finally got the next chapter in!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:24 am

i like it add more!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:34 am

LOL. I'll type more at school tomorrow. That's where I'm keeping my whole story. xD
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 am

oh, can't wait for more! =D
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:34 am

LOL, I know it took forever, but Chapter Eleven is UP! =^,^=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forbidden Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Love   Forbidden Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love
Page 1 of 1