Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid Wolf Pack (real)

Go down 
+2
WoLf_MiStReSs
Midnight-Tiger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Druid Wolf Pack
(a real Pack)

Location, background and into:
Its winter, the time of starvation. but hope is in your heart, for a loner in your packs land have told you stories of a lush hunting spot and a perfect valley, even in the winter. The loner, is a old elder but before his passing he has told you and your pack a story of hope, that you seek now.
"There is a pack, that goes to a lush meadow in the winter. The meadow is full of hoved herds moving across the meadow to migrate for winter. The hunt is full and well, even at this ruff season. The territory is in a large forest, called Yellow Stone, named by the two legs (humans). Have no worry tho, two legs don't enter the region. The out skirts of the forest is surrounded by tall shiny rocks woven and healed by rock trees (fence). One side of the forest is next to a beach with salty fresh water. It gets cold and chilled but never freezes. The pack is large this time many join and there are no challengers for the land, they would be defeated easily. The pack name is Druids. Their Alpha is Rosko (Row-sk-o). A kind brute, he'll let you join if you ask." says the elder.
What the elder fails to mention is that every year when the snow melts and the deer cross back most of the pack separates and follows the dear to their mating grounds. Only a few stay, last year 9, and the Sloths come in with a small pack of 15, but they out number the Druids, and the Druids are run out.
(most of this is based on facts Druids is real the facts are quite true Sloths are true but the name of the pack I made)

Will you go to yellow stone yourself to find the winter feast? Will you stay loyal to your alpha if you join and help fight of the Sloths?

Wolf form
Name:
Looks:
Pack:
Other
:

Druid Pack!

Alphas
Rosko- (tigerpower)
Male dark brown fur with light tan underbelly and green eyes

Betas 2 couples

Female
Sasha-(tigerpower)
Cornia-(meerecat)Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1
Feather-(mnm)
Roxain-(loveSickKitten)

Male
Tark-(Tigerpower)
lighting-(kaikai)
Frisco-(meercat)
Shadow-(LovesickKitten)
Queens

Pups
boy
Shark-(kaikai)

girl
River-(lovesickKitten)
Elders

Deceased

Want to be rosko or Skyes mate?:
Noticed you:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1
Friend:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1
Best friends:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1
Interested:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1
Crushing:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1
LOVE!:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1

(don't get upset if someone has more stars, just a game!)

Slooths

Alphas
Skye-(tigerpower)
a slender female with red fur and a sandy underbelly and gray tips, eyes blue

Betas (2 couples)

Females
Dream-(Tigerpower)
Jaden-(meerecat)
Demond-(lovesickKitten)

males
Zephyr-(meerecat)Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 User1
Magic-(tigerpower)
Asim-(mnm)
Damien-(lovesickKitten)
Queens

Pups
(b-boy g-girl)

Devil-b-(LovesickKitten)
elders

Deceased

(Ignore second 2 last rule)

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:36 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:26 am

Jaden padded up next to Asim, a smile spread across her face to see another wolf. "Hello who are you?" she barked curiously, her gaze flickered from the brute to furthur into the woods.

Frisco came up slowly next to the fea, trying not to frighten her with his appearance.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 Pet Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 LKtU Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 NpQC
Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:30 am

Asim looked at the fea. He smiled slightly to see someone else. "Asim. Who are you?" he asked.

Feather looked to her side to see a brute. He eyes flashed with surprise but she calmed. "Who are you." she asked stopping and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:33 am

"Frisco is the name, following you was my game" he barked, a grin spread across his face to talk to the fea. "And who may you be?"

"Jaden" she barked to Asim, falling into step with him. "So where are you heading?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 Pet Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 LKtU Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 am

"Feather." she smiled at his response. "Do you have a story behind your name?" she asked because he could obviously make one.

"Nice to meet you. I'm not sure. Looking for somewhere to call home." he smiled slightly. "How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 am

"Actually I don't but I will be glad to make one up if you want" Frisco barked with a flirtatious grin.

"Same here" Jaden barked, sniffing the air for any other wolves.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:41 am

"I wanna hear this." she smiled, it took her mind off looking for others.

Asim smiled as he walked beside her. He felt his pelt rub against hers. Warmth fled through his body but he kept his pace ignoring it.

((I gotta goes. I should be on tomorrow byess))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:44 am

(byes)

"Okay I am guessing that because my name is Frisco is because I am flirtatious and fun" he barked, wagging his tail in satisfaction for his story.

"So where did you come from?" Jaden barked curiously, breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:33 am

[am I accepted??]
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:27 am

Asim looked at her. "A long way from here." he said.

Feather smiled at his meaning. "Very nice." she giggled flirtasiously.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:32 am

"Yeah made it up from the spot" Frisco barked with a grin, falling in step with Feather. "So tell me something about you where did you come from?"

"I lived somewhere in the woods near a sparkling lake it was beautiful" Jaden barked, staring off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:55 am

"Why'd you leave? If you don't mind me asking." he asked gently.

"I used to live on a frosty mountain." she smiled. "It was very nice. Until another...." she led off remembering it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:25 am

"Another what?" Frisco barked curiously, leaning in towards her to comfort her.

"It's a long story" Jaden murmured, starind down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 am

"Another Brute." she said after a pause. "He became leader after killing my father." she looked at the ground. "When I found a wolf pup dead, I brought it back to camp." she said evenly although her stomach was hollow."He accused me of killing the poor little one." she said unhappy with the decision.

"I have a long time." Asim smiled walking closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:02 am

meercat97 wrote:
Corina stared at him curiously, she didn't know what he meant. She chose a den near Rosko's but in the shadows. She walked after him, cutting through his path so she could stop him. "What do you mean by keep?" she barked curiously, her golden brown gaze stared into his eyes.

"That sounds good" Zephyr barked as he chose a den near the middle of the camp, surrounded by moss and tall grass. He made himself at home and then layed at the entrance, letting out a sigh.

"Another pack challanges mine every spring." he said walking around her. "dont back out." he said with stern hint in his voice not to question

Sky nodded as magic flanked her again and they spoke in hushed whispers and seprated.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:04 am

Confused Feelings [Jorie] wrote:
[am I accepted??]
(( you need to send the Form to me, pm it then I will add you))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:17 am

Magic headed off into woods and sasha a lean and modle like wolf perfect figure. long fluffy black tail with white tail tip and white socks on her feet and underbely and muzzle with blue eyes so light and gental. She walked along side magic, looking small and bit frial.

Magic a get black male with golden green eyes had brode lean shoulders. Togother they weved threw the swamps and holowed in union as they herd the new wolves. Sky joined in after hereing them, Her voice stood out as alpha you could hear the athorty in it.

rosko barked a comand to Dream and she rushed over her white coat mixed with gray and red gleamed. she set out to find the wolves she smelled. she hollowed to them chalange rosko watched from top of hill ready to send in somone to help
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 am

Corina stepped in front of Rosko again, her gaze settled on the brute. "What if we are outnumbered? The thought should have passed your mind before" she barked as she blocked his way to his den, waiting for his answer.

Frisco sniffed the air, a growled rumbled in his throat. "Wolves are near, be prepared" he said as he quickened his pace, getting ready to attack if needed.

Jaden looked around her, the area began to change as they walked further into the pack's territory. The scent of wolves lingered around her as she got ready to protect herself just incase.

Zephyr got up from his spot, he walked over to Sky and sat down next to her. "What's going on?" he asked curiously, the scent of other wolves coming towards them.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:37 am

"But you didn't kill the pup! What kind of a leader wouldn't believe you for not killing a wolf?" Frisco exclaimed in suprise as he walked next to her, rubbing against her for comfort.

Jaden smiled, staring down at the ground. "Well when I was little, a pack of wolves began to attack our territory" she said with a shudder, going on with her story. "They gave us no mercy, we were outnumbered and they killed my parents taking me with them to join there pack. I was scared to death luckily I was old enough to fend for myself and I escaped the pack, leaving the cruel wolf that was forcing me to be his mate" she said with a sigh. "I have lived for a loner for a long time getting attacked by other loners and packs running me off of there territory, I am actually happy I have found this territory and someone that is actually nice to me" she said with a smile as she nudged Asim friendly, a smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:49 am

Feather nodded. "I don't know. A traitor. My cousin." she said as a shiver fell through her at the word 'cousin'. She ignored it and smiled slightly. "But that's behind me." she scented other wolves.

Asim smiled and nudged her back gently. "I'm sorry about your family. And I'm shocked someone would be nasty to someone as gorgeous as you." He smiled as he felt the air around them tense with the scent of other wolves from the pack who's territory they were on.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:54 am

(gtg rp with you tommorow)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 pm

"Okay then" Frisco barked as he smelled the other wolves, letting out a low growl of defense. "Better watch out, there is a patrol out."

Jaden smiled, feeling hot under her fur at his remark. She sniffed the air, the scent of wolves lingered around her. "Wolves are near, we need to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:58 am

Rosko smiled dep thoughtful smile. "were always out numbered dear cornia." and he disapeared into the black darkness of the den. (then to the hill) he saw the wolves coming and dream was aproching in the high feild grass her coat blending well. dream was small but a very sly tricky fighter. rosko holowed once more from the hill "Call back to pass freely, or silence will be your death sentance!" he warned

skye turned to him. "We have visitors, once you have been around a bit you can be next to be the inviter or the killer." she said and stood.

Magic was unpatient. The wolves had not returned their call of warning, so let be. he would attack. He waited in a tall furn bush as they strolled closer and when they became close enough he pinned the female, the closest down by the neck. "WHO ARE YOU!" he growled
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:29 am

In a swift movement, Jaden kicked the brute off of her pinning him down to the ground. "Might I ask who you are?" Jaden barked curiously, glaring at him with her deep green eyes.

"You don't know that, you can't just let the thought of maybe winning slip out of your head" Corina barked as she came up closer towards the entrance of his den. "Don't you understand that maybe we are going to be the ones that will outnumber them?!" she cried in disbelief, suprised by what she had said to the kind brute.

Frisco howled back, ready to fight if needed. "Show yourself" He barked at the figure, growling angrily as he raised his haunches ready to attack.

Zephyr nodded, standing up beside her as he stared towards where Magic had gone.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:33 am

Feather crouched. Her fur lightly touched the ground. A growl was in her throat threatening anyone who got to close.

Asim stood with Jaden. "And what do you want?" he asked wondering who the wolf was.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:36 am

"Back off" Frisco growled angrily, taking a step forward towards the wolf.

"Who are you?" Jaden asked curiously, letting the fur on her neck lie flat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid Wolf Pack (real)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next