Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Druid Wolf Pack (real)

Go down 
+2
WoLf_MiStReSs
Midnight-Tiger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Druid Wolf Pack
(a real Pack)

Location, background and into:
Its winter, the time of starvation. but hope is in your heart, for a loner in your packs land have told you stories of a lush hunting spot and a perfect valley, even in the winter. The loner, is a old elder but before his passing he has told you and your pack a story of hope, that you seek now.
"There is a pack, that goes to a lush meadow in the winter. The meadow is full of hoved herds moving across the meadow to migrate for winter. The hunt is full and well, even at this ruff season. The territory is in a large forest, called Yellow Stone, named by the two legs (humans). Have no worry tho, two legs don't enter the region. The out skirts of the forest is surrounded by tall shiny rocks woven and healed by rock trees (fence). One side of the forest is next to a beach with salty fresh water. It gets cold and chilled but never freezes. The pack is large this time many join and there are no challengers for the land, they would be defeated easily. The pack name is Druids. Their Alpha is Rosko (Row-sk-o). A kind brute, he'll let you join if you ask." says the elder.
What the elder fails to mention is that every year when the snow melts and the deer cross back most of the pack separates and follows the dear to their mating grounds. Only a few stay, last year 9, and the Sloths come in with a small pack of 15, but they out number the Druids, and the Druids are run out.
(most of this is based on facts Druids is real the facts are quite true Sloths are true but the name of the pack I made)

Will you go to yellow stone yourself to find the winter feast? Will you stay loyal to your alpha if you join and help fight of the Sloths?

Wolf form
Name:
Looks:
Pack:
Other
:

Druid Pack!

Alphas
Rosko- (tigerpower)
Male dark brown fur with light tan underbelly and green eyes

Betas 2 couples

Female
Sasha-(tigerpower)
Cornia-(meerecat)Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1
Feather-(mnm)
Roxain-(loveSickKitten)

Male
Tark-(Tigerpower)
lighting-(kaikai)
Frisco-(meercat)
Shadow-(LovesickKitten)
Queens

Pups
boy
Shark-(kaikai)

girl
River-(lovesickKitten)
Elders

Deceased

Want to be rosko or Skyes mate?:
Noticed you:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1
Friend:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1
Best friends:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1
Interested:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1
Crushing:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1
LOVE!:Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1

(don't get upset if someone has more stars, just a game!)

Slooths

Alphas
Skye-(tigerpower)
a slender female with red fur and a sandy underbelly and gray tips, eyes blue

Betas (2 couples)

Females
Dream-(Tigerpower)
Jaden-(meerecat)
Demond-(lovesickKitten)

males
Zephyr-(meerecat)Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 User1
Magic-(tigerpower)
Asim-(mnm)
Damien-(lovesickKitten)
Queens

Pups
(b-boy g-girl)

Devil-b-(LovesickKitten)
elders

Deceased

(Ignore second 2 last rule)

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:36 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:01 am

"I don't mind I'll join" Corina barked, staring at Rosko with a curious look as she stepped forward one more step, not taking another chance near him.

"I'll join if you want me to" Zephyr barked with a grin as he stared from wolf to wolf. "I am no threat to you."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:15 am

'We would, like you to join." smiled skye, "this wat." she said turning around.

"well then, il show you the dens, there near the hear of a valley where it dips and rubble lay."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:20 am

"Okay lead the way" Corina barked, following Rosko to the dens.

"Okay" Zephyr barked, following Skye towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:32 am

(you still here?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 BUcdDruid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:42 am

TEE HEE!!!

Last edited by Kaikai on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:13 am

(kaikai read last rule!)
Rosko nodded And sasha took up the reare as they decended down the dip?hill. "among the rocks we sleep." he said "i Am under that tree." he said pointing to the only tree around. It was big and wide.

"here we are." Skye said walking along the sandy beach to the wall/cliff thet dropped down to the beach. she walked down a path and into the cavrens. "this is our home for now, we don't expect to be here long."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:14 am

(if anyone has any suggestions to add to my fron pg and this rp please pm me!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:53 am

"Why is that?" Zephyr barked curiously, looking around the campground. "Aren't you okay with this place?"

"Interesting place you've got here" Corina barked as she looked around at the dens and the large tree.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 Pet Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 LKtU Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 NpQC
Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:12 am

Feather padded lightly through some trees. She scented other wolves.

Asim walked through marshy land. He scented others and walked on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:13 am

(meow!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:20 am

"no, not realy. This is a nice place, but the food is scares. but by spring we will be moving to the bigger game that thrives in the meadow." she said trudging threw the sand towrds the cliff. "pick anyone you choose, this is mine." she said walking into a hole in the wall with a shelf hanging over the front. sand grass greew in front of the entrance but had been worn don in the front from her paws

Rosko, "Yeah, good place I would like to keep." he looked into the sky at the moon which was in sight as the day was coming to end. "not long..." he trailed off "pick anyone." he said refuring to the dens as he headed to his
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:00 am

Corina stared at him curiously, she didn't know what he meant. She chose a den near Rosko's but in the shadows. She walked after him, cutting through his path so she could stop him. "What do you mean by keep?" she barked curiously, her golden brown gaze stared into his eyes.

"That sounds good" Zephyr barked as he chose a den near the middle of the camp, surrounded by moss and tall grass. He made himself at home and then layed at the entrance, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 BUcdDruid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 am

(Wait I'm in the pack already right?)

Lightning walked around. Shark bounced behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:54 am

Name: Lily-Shine; Cataluna (most call her Curious-Cat because she's always butting into peoples buisness); Dalmation
Rank(warrior pup queen): Warrior; Warrior, but a younger one; Warrior
Looks: Pure white fur that almost looks silver in the sun, violet eyes; Dirty grey fur that makes her look like she's been rolling around in mud, light blue eyes that get darker around the irises; White fur with black splotches, green eyes
Pack: Slooths; Slooths; Druid
Other
: Slooths; Slooths; Druid

(I might add more later)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 Pet Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 LKtU Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Feather looked to the moon. She quickened her pace as she scented a fresh scent of other wolves.

Asim continued through the trees.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 am

(muhahahahahahahahahaha!)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:42 am

((haha xD))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:44 am

(I made other wolves wanna rp with them?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 am

((sure i have Feather in Druid and Asim in Slooths. but they didn't meet ne one or gone to camp.))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:53 am

(nor have Jaden and Frisco. Frisco is in the druid pack and Jaden is in the sloothes.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 am

((ight u start))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 am

(I am more of a follower can you start please?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:58 am

((sure))

Feather padded lightly through the forest.

Asim walked through the trees. Taking his time.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:20 am

Jaden padded through the woods, the scent of a brute wafted through her nostrils. She quickened her pace to catch up with him.

Frisco followed a fea's scent through the woods, wondering who this fea was and if she was a friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:22 am

Asim turned his head. He thought her heard someone. He walked on at a slower pace allowing them to catch up if they wanted.

Feather continued, she had scented others but it was getting later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Druid Wolf Pack (real)   Druid Wolf Pack (real) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Druid Wolf Pack (real)
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next