Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~

Go down 
+5
Midnight-Tiger
WoLf_MiStReSs
Ray
mnm1995
EnchantixBloom
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Sunrise Wolf Pack
You watch as a beautiful red she-wolf greets a brute and asks him to join her pack. He growls and tackles her. “Do you even know who I am anymore? Your enemy, remember?” he growls. “I-I didn’t know! You’ve grown so much!” The she-wolf replies. “Excuses, excuses.” He says and attacks. She tries to fight back, but the brute keeps her down. Suddenly, she gets up. The brute tackles her again. She fell to the ground. The brute walks away. You stay still, not knowing what to do.
If you help her, continue reading.
Finally, you decide to help her. You see a wolf going north. The wolf doesn’t notice you. You figure north is the camp of her pack, so you carry her there. You were right, as the wolves begin running towards you. “What did you do to her?!” A wolf asks. You say, “I didn’t do anything!” and describe what you saw. The small pack mumbles a name, but you can’t understand it. Finally, one says, “You were very nice for helping our alpha. You may stay in our camp overnight so when our alpha wakes up, she will be able to speak to you before you leave.”

The next morning, the red she-wolf awakens you. “Hello. You are the wolf that helped me, correct?” she asks. “Yes.” you say, staring at her crystal-blue eyes. “Thank you for helping me. I would like you to join my pack. I would like to get to know you. You seem to be a very kind wolf.”
What do you say? If you say yes, continue reading.
“I will join.” You say. “Thank you. Right now, our pack is very small.” The red she-wolf said. “By the way, what is your name?” You answer and she replies, “My name is Bloom, and as you know, I am the alpha of Sunrise Wolf Pack.” You bow your head, and she tells you about the pack and shows you around the camp.

Sunrise Wolf Pack
Alphas
Bloom [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Betas
Sky [EnchantixBloom]
&
(?)

Med. Wolf
Crystal [EnchantixBloom]

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Opal [Sunny]

Members
Shadow [EnchantixBloom]
Selene I love you * [mnm1995]
Asim** [mnm1995]
Corina [meercat97]
Zephyr Smile ** [meercat97]
Rosko** [Tinsel~*~Tiger]
Curious-Cat* (Cataluna) [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]
Lightning** [Kaikai]
Roxian* [Forever Lonely]
Damien** [Forever Lonely]
Demon* [Forever Lonely]
India Rainbow Smile * [Sunny]

Apollo** [Sunny]
Mute [Tiger]
Punk [meercat97]
Skull [Tiger]

Apprentices
Emerald [EnchantixBloom] Mentor: Selene
Shira [mnm1995] Mentor: Shadow

Pup Mothers
Sapphire [EnchantixBloom]
Asia [mnm1995]
Lily-Shine* [Kiss Me I'm Irish [Jorie]]

Pups
Shark [Kaikai]
River [Forever Lonely]
Devil [Forever Lonely]

Rules
1. Regular RP Rules
2. No asking for Alpha Male or Beta.
3. No killing a wolf without permission from the user playing it.
4. You can have up to 6 wolves.
5. Type “Hi!” with your form to show that you read the rules and agree to them.

My Forms
Name: Bloom; Sky; Crystal; Shadow; Sapphire; Emerald
Gender: She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; Brute; She-wolf; She-wolf
Rank: Alpha Female; Beta; Member; Member; Pup Mother; Pup
Did you come to the pack differently? If so, how: Is the Alpha; Asked to join when it started; Is Bloom's best friend; Was asked to join by Bloom for entering the pack's territory; No- came same way as intro; Came with Sapphire
Description: Beautiful fire-red she-wolf with crystal-blue eyes; Gray brute with blue eyes; White she-wolf with emerald-green eyes; Black brute with green eyes; White she-wolf with blue eyes; Gray she-wolf with green eyes
Other: None; None; None; None; Emerald is her pup; Sapphire is her mother

StarPack
These are the wolves that are now living with StarPack.

Alphas

Betas

Medicine Wolves

Members

Apprentices/Med. Wolf Apprentices

Pup Mothers

Pups

Elders

Becoming the Alpha Male/Beta (Female)
Alpha Male
To become the Alpha Male, you have to have a nice brute (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Alpha Male.
** = Wants to be Alpha Male
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
king = You're the Alpha Male!

Beta
To become the Beta, you have to have a nice she-wolf (and be a good RPer). Remember, your character has to have flaws and be in the pack for a while. This is the key to Beta.
* = Wants to be Beta
Smile = Caught your eye
Rainbow Smile = Friend
Very Happy = Best Friend
I love you = Crush
Smitten = So close
queen = You're the Beta!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:27 am; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:43 am

(hahah random stuff wanna rp? I have corina and I can bring Zephyr back just for this)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:31 am

Sky looked outside and saw all the wolves out. He padded out of the den and sat near a tree.
-
"What's up?" Crystal asked Corina.
-
Shadow padded out of the den and went to go get some food.
-
Bloom smiled to the wolf and said, "Well, I shouldn't chase you off if you're apparently good. We need more members, so would you like to join?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:07 am

"Nothing" Corina barked as she turned to Crystal. "Should I go and talk to Sky? What do you think I should do?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 Pet ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 LKtU ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 NpQC
~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 am

Selene padded over to Sky. "Hi." she said. She was so brave to come and talk and now it was fading away. She ignored it though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:35 am

Corina let out a sigh as she saw Selene walk up to Sky and beginning to talk to him. Forget about it Corina he's not the right wolf for you she murmured to herself as she got up from her spot and walked over to her den.

(change of plans can I put that corina doesn't want to be beta?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:18 am

(hello? anyone wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 am

((So she doesn't want to be beta? Ok.))
"Hi. So, uh, how are you?" Sky wasn't really comfortable talking with she-wolves, but he tried his best not to sound weird. The pack needed another beta sooner or later.
-
"Um, see you later!" Crystal told Corina.
-
Bloom waited for the wolf to respond patiently.
-
Shadow grabbed some food and padded back to his den. "Just because he's beta doesn't mean he gets all the girls, now does it?" he mumbled as he looked at Sky and Selene. As he saw Corina walking back to her den and Crystal saying bye, he mumbled, "At least they aren't in love with Mr. HiI'mBetaBeMyMate. Sky was his friend, but this love thing was going far. Almost too far.
-
Emerald bounced out of her den. She was almost old enough to be a member, but her mom, Sapphire, said Bloom was holding off on making pups members until Sky or herself had a mate to decide if older pups should be apprenticed before they became members.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 am

Corina sat at the entrance of her den, letting out a long sigh. She didn't like all of this lovey dovey stuff. All she wanted to do was find the right wolf to be her mate and thats it she didn't want to make it too complicating. She searched throughout the camp for someone to talk to.

(yeah hey can Corina and Shadow be mates or am I not allowed to ask that?)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:04 am

(finally! someone who gets Corina's name right! Very Happy I am happy)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:11 am

(you on? if you are please reply to me and the rp)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 am

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:29 am

((Sorry, I was doing something else. Yeah, they can be mates.))

Shadow watched as Corina looked around the camp. She padded up to her. "Hey, I-I-I haven't seen you for a while." He said, trying to make this conversation acceptable.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am

'I'm new here" Corina murmured to Shadow, her gaze flickered to the brute but quickly to the ground. She felt hot under her fur. "I-I'm Corina who are you?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am

(cool!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:43 am

(hello?)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:43 am

"Oh, uh, right. My name's Shadow." he said. Great, now she thinks I'm stupid, he thought.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:49 am

"Nice to meet you" Corina barked, dipping her head kindly. "So Sky is your friend right?"
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:55 am

"Yeah," Shadow answered. "I've been a little jealous of him, all the girls are crowding around him just because he's the beta and the one he picks is magically the other beta. I just want him to pick and for this all to be over, you know."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:59 am

"Yeah I am not one of those girls who wants to just fall head over heels for that brute" Corina barked with a puff of air as she turned to Shadow. "I'd rather just find the right wolf and settle down I don't want any of that drama between choosing."
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:07 am

"Me too. Sky says he never wanted this, but now he looks like he loves it. I guess people change." Shadow gave a long sigh. "I just want him to be himself again. Ever since he was chosen for beta, he's talked to me about... three times. He's talked to girls like 50 times."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:11 am

"Yeah that's love for you" Corina barked, laying down on the ground in front of Shadow. "Don't worry about it I just ignore all of that lovey dovey stuff but it is really hard."
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:15 am

"Okay- I just hope I have someone who actually talks to me while Sky is in his whole "love" thing." Shadow barked as he stared at the ground. "I can't help not being talked to."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:16 am

"Don't worry I will talk to you" Corina barked, staring at him with a gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:29 am

"Thanks, uh, yeah, thanks." Shadow said uncomfortably. "I've just never been friends with a she-wolf before. They usually just say hi to me and then leave and talk to Sky. I don't really get it. He's just a beta that needs a mate. He needs someone who actually likes him for who he is, not just because he's the beta and it'll give them power." He sighed. "Thanks again. I, um, appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:32 am

"Your welcome and to tell you why I am not one of those girls who like Sky is because I know we aren't meant to be" Corina barked, her golden brown gaze staring intently at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~   ~Sunrise Wolf Pack~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sunrise Wolf Pack~
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next