Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:
Gabriel- black wolf with blue eyes

Males:
Rafe- gray and white wolf
James- brown of all shades
Dally
Alec

Females:
Jessica- rusty red and white
skye- white with black belly and tial tip and boots
Ronnie
Ireth
Millie
Charisse- sand dune tan
Alyssa-darkbrown

News!

7/1/09
Dear loogaroos
The moon has risen to the highest point. full. The pack has been without leader without backbone for a while now, and the time has arrived for the wolves to gather. Gather to fight for the postion of alpha!
All the males gatheredin the forest the females elders and childen in a ring around the open ground in the forest. The males fought and fought hard and in the fight trajeties and honors accured. James brother of Jessica was thrown to the ground and attacked by three wolves. and with his struggles barley made it out with his life. He crawled away as his sister and friends, Ireth and other cryed silently... More horror then that took place Alec beaten hard was thid standing in the end, but didnt win... Rafe was thrown from the ring without much injury but once out you cant come back... Last standing was Gabriel and Morgrin. Morgrin had a tight grip on gabriels neck but gabrie wouldent let him win and in his attepts to get Morgrin of, Morgrin died.. the pack was astonished and sadded a grive for him now... but at the same time they have a alpha and cheer as Gabriel takes his thrown...
Now the females battle begins... Coming soon!

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:45 am

Millie and Ireth did the same, running after the group. Ireth turned into a pure black wolf with gray colored eyes. Millie turned into a silvery gray wolf with golden colored eyes. They ran after the group.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:49 am

The pack took a small run threw the forest streching into their forms.
Jess and skye ran on either side of Ireth and Milliejess barked "lets jump rafe." skye smiled a toothy grin "pay back? i like it." she smiled

Rafe and james and the other boys where pushing to be at the top of the group with gabriel
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:59 am

Millie and Ireth nodded, a smirk spread across Ireth's face. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:10 am

Jess was fast but skye was faster and was on the right side of rafe, "hey rafe..." she said suductivly

Jess came up behind him and smiled "I came rafe, whats your plan?" she raised a eyebrow
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 am

"So Rafe, what was your plan?" Ireth asked him seductively, a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:11 am

Rafe: "well-" i begain happy they were intrested
Jess: I nodded my head as the signal
Skye: I ran up against him pushing him towrds Ireth Sheperding him off towrds the creek, where he could fall in.
Jess: I bitt at his tail to keep him moving
Rafe: "hey! Your gonna get it you Beep!" as he tumbled closer to the creek falling off balance
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:13 am

Ireth smirked, shoving him to the side and into the creek.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 am

Rafe fell with a growel an a yelp
Jessica giggled "Promised." she barked and raced of skye laughed and followed
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:19 am

Ireth smirked, running off laughing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:26 am

Gabriel ran them back to the clearing rafe came in after everyone he was still bit damp and not looking happy.

and elder with long ear hair came out rocking unsteady on his feet. "may all brutes stand forth to fight for alpha." he waited as rafe gabriel james and other males walk into the middle. "Only 16 yearolds and up may compeat. and once the moon is the fullest in the sky will the fight begin." he pused and glanced at the moon just about there... "Rules, Once a wolf lays down in defeat it must retreat from the ring and has given up its place to be alpha. All females make a ring. Thewinning male will then pick a mate. The females will battle. who ever is chapion last she standing is the rightful alpha female. If the alpha male Declins the alpha female after a week a new alpha female will be choosen. all females may praticipat and must, all males in age requirment must."

he looked up at the moon. "It is time!"

Gabrial and james and rafe and other males spread apart no one wanting to make the first move
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:27 am

(any chalanges by a male or a female can happen later. for example if a new male comes into town and wishes the part as alpha they can fight the alpha in postion at the time for spot, when the alpha male fall so dose the female inless the new male wishes to keep her.)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 am

Ireth and Millie watched with interest, wondering what was going to happen. (i didn't know the females had to fight, I missed that xD)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:29 am

(I'm thinking about what you just said)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:34 am

(its in the book if your confussed just ask its alot kinda weird tho if you win and defend yourself your stuck with alpha.... makes it more intresting i guess (in the book u dont HAVE to fight if your female but this way we get all wolves in the action!))

Jess sat next to millie Skye next to Ireth. "Im scared." murrmered jess. "there is no rue against not killing some one..." she whispered
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:36 am

"Your right about that" Ireth replied in a low voice, watching James for a minute before turning away.

Millie nodded in agreement. "Who knows what will happen."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:36 am

(sounds good to me)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 am

(u there?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0M6Ol8FjQ
(sound effects get in the mood well its a bitt to happy)

James growled snapping at air infront of rafe best friends suddenly looked at eachother as enemys for lif

Jess and skye nodded

(play one of rafes boys! make a random!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 am

(kk)

Alec growled, snapping back. (i think that's one of his friends)

Morgrin smirked, stepping forward.

~

Ireth watched the boys worriedly, staring at James still.

Millie looked around, waiting for the fight to start.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:49 am

ORP: So thse wolvesa are werewolves not shapeshifters right
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:14 am

(not presay werewolves but extra big wolves and they shift into them when ever they want not just at full moon.)

Gabriel made a move shoving Morgrin with claws in his hide. james turned his back to alec and pounced on gabriel.

Gabriel left Morgrin to swat james who slidd across the ground to rafe who pounced on him his jaws amied to his jugular.
james thrust his head up just in tim grabbing rafes neck and throwing him aside...

~
Jess gasped in horror and grabbed Ireth hand. "oh no.."
skye resisted the urge to cover her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 am

ORP"Thx sorry if I'm not suppose to be there

Dally: I matched my long quick strides to Ronnie gracefully strides as she started to pick up speed I smiled at the challenge
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:04 am

(everyone is at the match thing for alpha just jump in!)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:59 am

Ireth bit her lip nervously, not knowing what to say.

Millie watched her two brothers, Morgrin and Alec. They growled at James, turning to each other and fighting.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:49 am

Dally:I though this alpha thing was so funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next