Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke* Empty
PostSubject: An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*   An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:00 am

What if one moment you were listening aloud to a story by a large man with a beautiful voice, then the next you were in the Wayless Wood, surrounded by waternymphs and buzzing fire elves? What if one moment, your father was reading aloud, then the next you were in the middle of the streets of Ombra among the scribes and the merchants? What if you were living among the pages of a book?

Thousands of pheasants file into the gates of the Castle of Ombra, faint notes of a blue jay song reach your ears and if you stand on your toes, you can see the faint flickerings of a fire eaters's torch. It is Jacopo's birthday, and his celebratory festival brings in the Inkworld's strolling players. As you make your way throught the crowd, you laugh as Sootbird tries unsuccessfully to juggle flaming torches. Further down, Cloud Dancer's successor makes his way across a tightrope not nearly as high as one he would dance on. But most of the Motely Folk are prisoners of the Adderhead, in hiding. You look mournfully at the sad bunch, then continue on to catch a sight of the Prince of Sighs.

It's been years since you've given up trying to get out of the Inkworld. You've accepted your new life, and now live among the strolling players. If you haven't read at least Inkspell, then don't try and rp here

This takes place before Inkdeath, cause I haven't read it yet xD

Form:
Name:
Description:
Occupation(fire eater? singer, dancer)

Strolling Players:

Plot Updates:
Jacapo's fair is coming up, and the Adderhead is sure to be on the lookout for the Motely folk while he is visiting his grandson. Do you disappoint the people? Or risk your own life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*   An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:49 pm

ORP: And no characters from the books are allowed(aside from the Adderhead, Jacopo, and Violante), Right?? And if there's gonna be a Bluejay, can I play him??

Name: Firepanther
Description:

Name: Tigerflower
Description:

Name: Elana
Description:

Name:
Description:

Name:
Description:

Name:
Description:

I'll finish them later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*   An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:13 am

[the characters from the story will be played by everyone, just make sure not to contradict each other. and yeah, there is a bluejay, but I was thinking we could just make references to him and not actually play him]

Name: Starprance
Description: Pale skin, white-blond hair that falls right past his ears, thin but tall body, size 12 feet, long and muscular arms and legs. Bright piercing blue-grey eyes

Name: Darkwish
Description: Dark skinned, short dark brown hair, looks like the Black Prince when he was 17, although slightly smaller, black eyes. Twins with Dawnwhisper

Name: Dawnwhisper
Description: Tan, but not dark skin, dirty blonde hair that falls to her low back. It is usually braided. Her face is round and usually dotted with a rosy blush. Her eyes are green and round. She is petite and slender, with long muscular legs.

Name: Faye
Description: A redhead with her shining hair styled in a short bob. It swings as she moves with a smooth gate. Her eyes are bright teal, and somewhat almond shaped. Her body is short and stocky, with short arms and legs that show she hasn't grown as much as some teens her age. She is normal sized, but in no way can be called either skinny or fat.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*   An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:23 am

Name:Farid
Description: russet colored skin, dark hair, very dark eyes.
Occupation(fire eater? singer, dancer)fire eater

Name:Meggie
Description:light brown hair, blue eyes, pretty
Occupation(fire eater? singer, dancer) singer
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

PostSubject: Re: An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*   An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:42 am

[looks like someone didn't read the first posts. tsk tsk xD no characters from the book! you are a strolling player]
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*   An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke* I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:05 pm

Form:
Name: Gertrude
Description: light brown hair, usually worn in braids. usually seen picking food from her garden. plainish..
Occupation(fire eater? singer, dancer) dancer

[i've read the books a long time ago, i know bits and pieces of it though]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*   An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Inklife in an Inkworld *based on the book series by Corneilia Funke*
Page 1 of 1