Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood & Chocolate *reborn* Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

&
Blood Choclate
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:

Males
Rafe age:18(me)
Gabrial age:24(me)

Females:
Jessica age:18(me)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Blood & Chocolate *reborn* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* Pet Blood & Chocolate *reborn* LKtU Blood & Chocolate *reborn* NpQC
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:32 am

Name: Vivian
pic: the blond haired person
personality: mystery
wolf color: silver and white tips of paws.
(I'm gona check out the movie i loved underworld.)

Last edited by mnm1995 on Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:45 am

yeah thats vivian yeah sure)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Blood & Chocolate *reborn* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* Pet Blood & Chocolate *reborn* LKtU Blood & Chocolate *reborn* NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:47 am

(Thanks I'll change her name. is it out on dvd?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 am

(Im gonna make a pack member too)

Name:James
male
likes to play games
normal gray wolf

Jessica
female
brown and white gray wolf
sly secretive loves to run

(my avvie the girl james: tall strong peach black hair with brown and blod here and there all natrull ver attractive. brown eyes)

Last edited by TigerPower on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:52 am

(yeah! you can also watch it on Utube they have all the parts)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:22 am

(i gonna buy it. )
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:28 am

(kk U like it!)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:20 am

Name: Caitlyn (cat)
pic: ((Kristen Stewart))
personality: Wil unfold
wolf color: pitch black with a natural colored red, on paws,ears and has brown eyes,

(9Never sseen it but I'll get it at the library))
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:42 am

Welcome lets rp their at the hunt place in the woods all the others are waiting for gabrial to come.

Jessica and james talked about the hunt coming up. "I herd it's a drug dealer we are after tonight." says james.
Jessica frowned "lowssy human"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:33 am

Caitlyn smiled, "Sweet."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:39 am

Gaberial walked up on the rock plat form. everyone turned.
Jessica and james took a knee and cooked their heads to the side making their throats vonerbale to their alpha like always when he was in their presents
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:26 am

Caitlyn followed their lead her eyes blazing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:36 am

Gabriel Bowed the sme and he stood then jess and james stood too.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:53 am

Caitlyn stood her eyes seeming to calm a little.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 am

(usally his mate at the time does this but right now he has none so his best man will! he looks like his name lol)
Edward brought a an in a black T out of a car and down the ledge bellow the rock gabrial stood. The man's hair was brown and curly he wore jeans and nike shoes and a gold chain.
"There Is a river within this woods. If you cross it you win. You live." he steped back and edward cut the rope tieing the mans hands behind his back and turned him around (usally they would kiss their victam good luck but I don't think that would work to well right now)
He sliced his arm Edwars eyes litt up yellow along with james gabrials and jessica.

Jessica and james took a step foward and james slipped off his jacket revealing his bare chest. he also took of his shoes. Jessica took of her heals and slipped off her truntch coat. the pack parted to let their victam get a head start.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:26 am

Caitlyn followed her combat boots getting left by a tree along with her Leather jacket, she smiled her eyes yellow, she growled from within, her eyes til blazing she loved this.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:37 am

The human was hesatent then he took off threw the woods. " 1 2 3 4 5 6......10" james began to walk slowly after the human. Jessica close behind gabrial took off his long jacket too and his dress shoes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:39 am

( movie links at bottom of 1st page so u can watch movie)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:54 am

(9I did a little it's pretty good!)

Caitlyn smiled and slowly creeped ahead of the others she, growled and once she was farther in she took off her jeans and tee shirt those things were expensive she smiled when she caught James' eyes, she crouched again and continued to follow the human.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:04 am

James smiled he took of his belt and begain to sprit jes followed still dressed. James jumped over a rock spining in a spirle as he floated parrell to the goround he lit up as he turned into a wolf. A gray wolf with flashing yellow eyes.
Jessica turned to jumping same time not as fancy as james she turned to a ehite wolf with gray and red smugges.
Edward had his shirt off and shoes He jumped over a log and turned black wolf.

gabrial brought up the rear white wolf with black spotts and smugges
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:11 am

Caitlyn sprinted adn then jumped sideways to a cliff she landed a pitch black wolf she smiled to James only imagining what could be on his mind, she caught the scent of the human easily she spotted him first she sprinted ahead smiling she jumped and landed in front of it and smiled teasingly to him she growled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:19 am

(which code do I need for my eggs?)
James cicled him to join her side.
Jessica came up from bhind edward across from her. on left
gabrial followed to watch
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:26 am

((The bottom one, it;s the shortest, you can't take out the url though otherwise the clicks wil be useless ))

Caitlyn smiled and inched closer to the human teasing it, she growled and when it flinched she barked almos tlike she was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 am

"U get first bite." barked james. "u got him." his lips curled back tong licking his teeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next