Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:

Males
Rafe age:18(me)
Gabrial age:24(me)

Females:
Jessica age:18(me)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 Pet Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 LKtU Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 NpQC
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:24 am

"No. Yours?" She said glad to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:28 am

"I'm here with James." she smirked rembering the scene they had had when he had glanced at her just before she changed wolf, just after she'd taken off her tee shirt and jeans.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 Pet Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 LKtU Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:30 am

"O." Vivian smiled.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:31 am

"Edward seemed like a good pick for you." Caitlyn suggested tipping her glass a little toward his figure.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:33 am

"hmmm" she said.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:27 pm

She sighed and siped her drink again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 am

James led his small 'pack' (they have little wolf buddies they lead) Jessica on his right flank edward on his left (u can join if u ask lol) He smiled at her as he sat down. "hello caitlyn, vivian." Jessica went off to order the drinks. Edward stood behind james silently his lips prussed together.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:50 am

(where is the starlight rp? the link?)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:16 am

((Well look in the pack section it's there somewhere. ))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:17 am

CAitlyn licked her lips her eyes darting over his figure she smiled, "Hey James."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:38 am

jess returned with three shots on fire. she handed them to james and edward. They all drank it togther. "ah." he slammed the drink down. "so I herd you hand a incredable hunt this evening he smiled look up from his drink following her figure to puase at her face.
Edward jumped onto the counter lightly to sit between them. " okay you two gabrials coming. he said closing his phone. vivian . jess. Caitlyn. Be on your best behaver." james elbowed him in the gut he fell of the counter on his feet. Jess giggled. There he was gabrial. walked down threw the crowed. james stood bedning his head like before. jess flicked her hair back dromaticly revealing her neck edward craked his neck in slow mo.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:29 pm

Vivian didn't bother to look but showed a little of her neck in respect.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:59 pm

Caitlyn didn't hesitate she moved her hair from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:21 am

Gabrial sat down next to vivian. "hello." he said in a lovely handsome voice. James got up along with edward and walked into the crowd of dancing humans and their kind. Jess took james seat.
"why did you not hunt?" asked gabrial to vivian.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 am

Caitlyn followed James, "So, how're you feeling?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:41 am

James turned around catching her scent. "what are you doing silly! Hes here for you female puppys." he teasd the last part. H epushed her towrds where their alpha sat.
Edward: "he might pick you for alpha female. I hope he picks soon before I end up kissing the vitims." he rolled his eyes and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:50 am

Caitlyn had followed James for exactly that reason she didn't want to be Gabriel's she wanted to be James' She turned back anyway and sat her eyes always following James
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:53 am

I scolled her as she watched me. I walked with edward and begain to talk to some other human girls at the far end of the room eho were partying

Gabrial: "thanks for joining us... Caitlyn"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:00 am

Caitlyn sighed, and lifted her hair back again....... and let her gaze meet Gabriel's, her sweet, seductive eyes had gone cold but still showed respect.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 am

Gabrial: ""I have little to say. to you two. but to vivian a conversation. You two, I will visit later. Alone." he added for caitlyn perposly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 am

James was now dancing with the girls edward too
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:14 am

She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:29 am

The girl with james got a real groove on and james ran his hands down her body.
edward left to get a drink
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:30 am

Caitlyn watched the gril and growled, she muttered something that sounded like 'Witch.' she bated her eyes all swwetish, but sarcastically, "Sir Gabriel may I be excused?" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:50 am

He smiled smuggly. "gabrials fine. Yeah as i said ur free tonight."

James ran his fingers threw her hair the girl leaned in for a smouch.
edward was back with the drinks. "uh oh." he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next