Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:

Males
Rafe age:18(me)
Gabrial age:24(me)

Females:
Jessica age:18(me)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:02 am

Astrid growled and fell to all fours, Don't push me, punk.

Rafe fell down beside her, he ;aughed. He cocked his head toward where Caitlyn disappeared to, the other four of the Five followed him into the tall grass snickering howls coming from them.

Shane stuck to the shadows, he tayed by James, he knew his siser could take care f herself..... when she wasn't in tears. He didn't know that that had injured caitlyn so badly. He let her go.

Caitlyn heard their mocking howls coming closer, she started running faster through the long grasses, ofcourse they followed faster. She darted left and right, if she was luicky The Five had had too much to drink tonight, and they'd be a little tipsy.

they let out more threatening snarls.

Caitlyn sighed, great any other day of the week she could beat their sorry furry butts, but not tonight.....She lept over the gap of the small creek that led to the river, she'd lose them there,.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:52 am

James Howled a snaral of rage. "get 'Em!" his hissed with red rage.

Jasper wooped and and jeeted of soon on the tales followed by jess who takled seprate wolves dona ponced on another that tubled upon another and Edward toke that one james followed the lead. he was fast
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 am

CAitlyn sprinted faster, she let ot a terrified howl as Rafe came down on her, he changed to huiman form and laid over her, pinning her arms to the ground. He forced her to change back, she let out a devasted cry. "LEave me alone." she tried to kick him but the others had her feet pinned also while Rafe attacked her. "No!"

Shane sprinted when he heard her human cries and their loud, demonic, laughs. He was farther away though.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:05 am

James barlled into Rafe. The other teens taking away the others dragging them to indvisoual battels.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:47 am

Rafe held on the Caitlyn's arm, but when James barrled into him, he had planted his fist into the side of her head. She let her head loll, she was out cold as the fights went on around her.

Shane growled at Ulf (don't ask, it's a name out of the book),and lunged at him, halway through the lung he changed to wolf, his jaws clamped around Ulf's Arm, that soon turned to a furry leg. He circled Ulf, and then sprung, but the other one just tossed him away with a large push down the ravine. Shane came back quickly only to find his sister, and Ulf gone.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:38 am

JAmes Clamped his Jaw on the neck of Rafe.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 am

Shane shook his head violently trying to clear the hazy mess his brain was in, he smelled Ulf's trail and quickly started to trail him, he'd changed to human about two mintues away, Sahen an faster knowing he could catch him, he stoppe dead, he could smell Caitlyn's trail on his, he cursed in his head and continued to sprint.

"go ahead, kill me you mutt, my father will kill your sorry butt so fast it'll make your head spin..... if you still have one." Rafe howled again.

Astrid tumbled over JAmes and latched onto his muzzle and tore her jaws away leaving bloody streaks on his face. SHe nuzzled Rafe up and he howled to his pack, they all retreated, like cowards tnheir tail tucked between their filthy legs.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:15 am

James howled. His pack came up behind hin his red muzzle stung like the dickens but he ignored it. a batal scar, hopefuly that would show onn his human face.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:24 pm

Caitlyn changed in to wolf form, she limpe dup to him tears streaming down her fur. She began to lick his muzzle clean of any dirt. The taste of the blood revolted her, but it helped him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:02 am

(cool how you make that person?)
James pulled his bloody face away. and turned to his pack and with one swift movement of his tail the pack followed after him as he decended into the shadows
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:01 am

Caitlyn frowned, was he mad at her? She followed them, her brother did not, he left a while after ,she followed them, eventually making her way up to James, 'Are you angry with me?"

Rafe and Astrid laughed, and ran away, they went to the bar and ended up drunk, and they did other things together.....
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:18 pm

(lol)
James looked at her for a second and turned away. "no." he carrie on till they go to the car. Alllt he wolves changed and got dressed
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:57 am

Caitlyn sighed and let herself fall away to the back of the small pack, she changed quickly, and started walking back home, she wondered where Shne was, but she didn't care.

(BTW I got the pic from : meez.com just make an account and you can make your meez. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:49 am

(Is it free?)
James opened up his car and slid in.

Jasper and dona pulled out two black bikes from some bushes.

Edward found his and jess car and hoped inBlood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 Black_03
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:01 am

Name: Lola;Brooke;Briitany
pic: dark bloond ahir with sparking bekle teens, tan skin, HOT!

Brooke: had light brown hair with light bleu highlights. Her eyes are brown with fleckers of light blue
Briitany: short brown ahir with blond highlighs
personality: i will rp them all out
wolf color: a light brown/balck with hot pink and purple

Brooke: a greyish color with light blyue
Brittany: a tanish wolf with bronw highlights

Name: Austin;Jake;Ryan
pic: dark bronw hair, with dark eyes

light blond ahir with light blue eyes
light tan hair with green/blue eyes
personality: i will rp it out
wolf color:

brown, with blue eyes and light blond highlights
light tanish coat with green eyes
light blue eyes, mixed with a little green and tan eyes
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:21 am

(can you make it into seprate forms thanks its easyer for me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:44 am

( sure)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:49 am

Name: Lola
pic: dark bloond ahir with sparking bekle teens, tan skin, HOT!
personality:i will rp it out
wolf color:a light brown/balck with hot pink and purple

Name:Brooke
pic: had light brown hair with light bleu highlights. Her eyes are brown with fleckers of light blue
personality: same as lola
wolf color a greyish color with light blyue

Name: brittany
pic: short brown ahir with blond highlighs
personality:same as lola
wolf color a tanish wolf with bronw highlights

Name:Austin
pic:dark bronw hair, with dark eyes
personality: rp it out
wolf colorbrown, with blue eyes and light blond highlights

Name: Ryan
pic:light blond ahir with light blue eyes
personality: smae a sAustin
wolf colorlight tanish coat with green eyes

Name:jake
pic:light blond ahir with light blue eyes

personality: same a sAustin
wolf colorlight blue eyes, mixed with a little green and tan eyes
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:44 am

Caitlyn continued to walk home, she saw Edward's car pass her, and then the two bikes beloning to Jasper and Dona. She walked alone and pulled her I-pod out. She cranked up a Nirvana song. She sensed the prescence behind her, it was Rafe, he gt closer, she wriled around and kicked his legs out from under him, she punched him in the stomach and growled at him, his pitiful appearance pleasgin her, Astrid came runing out, she flung her into the stret, astrid looked at her her face bloody, from the face -lant Caitlyn had just given her. Rafe got up, Caitlyn kicked at himn, he went flying back in to the bushes, Astrid flew at her, she grabbed her blond hair and ripped it back, she threw her to the ground. Rsafe stumbled up cursing at her, "God Caitlyn, we were only making sure you were okay.," he snickered. "Bite me." she snarled, and lunged at his neck, she snapped his arm back, but he changed to wolf befor eshe could do more, as did Astrid they retreated down the street. Tonight was no the night to mess with CAitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 am

james puled into the gardage bellow his apartment bilding. jasper and dona pulled in too. Edward and jess went to another gradge and went in there they all walked up the steps of the fancy apartment building silently and seprated at difrent halls.

James walked down his hall o the 3 floor. He opend the door first on the left the other foor doors cover in cute little pic. of pretty familys and normal teenagers. he spat silently. and went into his room. he open the door to a narrow hall way with light wood floors. down the hall you could see a wood stair case same color. it swirled up and over the hall way which was all high cealing. He threw his keys on a small glass leged table with a dark wood top with a simple vas with one white lilly and a tiny black bowl. his key spot. he laggard down the hall passin a kitchen on his left. a black marbled top small but nice kitchen. he walked next pass the stair case into a open room, the whole far wall windows reaching to the full cealling. he looked down over the street of rushing traffic pressing his face two the glass. next to him a black leather couch and two black vevet chairs next to it on the side facing a tiny brick fireplace with a flat screen tv on the mantal to his right bacck to the hall way a black wood table with white velvet chairs with black wood frames. oon the table a vase with red roses. he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:38 am

CAitlyn went to his aprtment, she knocked on his door, and left a small package, a sorry note, a single black rose, and a tiny wodden wolf keychain.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:50 am

James jumped a little and spun on his heals his nice shoes cluncking as he walked to open the door he opened it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Name: Luna
Descrip: She's s
mall and pixie like at 4'10". Her hair is shoulder-length, straight, silky, and black.
Wolf color: As a wolf, Luna is black, with a small moon shaped marking next to her left eye.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:30 am

(9PS the meez is free))

(9Welcome Wolfy! Can she Rp tiger?(probably) ))

Caitlyn walked down the street, hoping he would open his door, tears threatened to show, but they didn't. She heard the distant howls of her pack. She sighed and walkd the rest of the way home, alone and disturbed by it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:40 am

James smelled in the air. Caitlyn, guees she dropped it and left. he looked down the stairs she wasnt there. he would check on her later. He picked up the note and the wolf key change. He smiled at the black rose. He laughed a bit at the key change. But frowned at the note. She thought he was mad at her. He shut the door and put the rose in another of his vase. his home decorating style. simpile and clean. he brought it up the stairs along with the note and key chain.

Up he stairs and across the hall was all open. you could look down below at the main entrance. a black ladaral metal railing across the 'bridge'. at the end of the hll way a whie door. he opened it. Right across the room was a window looking into a bellow ally. then a night stad black below it. He put the rose there. a black bed with a glass head rest and whit epillows to the left of the night stand across the room a closet. on the same side as the door. He put the key change on a rope that held all his charmes and favorite trinket that hing on the wall that was the same side as the long row of wndows down stairs. across the room was a bathroom. he put the note next to the flowers

((you may rp Dustfinger any time)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next