Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

LakeClan (RiverClan)
LakeClan cats live closest to the lake, and their camp is in an area surronded by reeds. The nursery is under a large bush, the warriors' den is large and made out of sticks found around the territory and next to the apprentices' den, which is made the same as the warriors' den, but only smaller. The elders' den is inside of a large fallen tree that is now hollow, the freshkill pile is in the middle of camp, the leader's den is under the Meeting Rock, a large rock that's on the opposite side of camp from the lake.

Leader:
Lakestar - blue gray she-cat with bright, friendly blue eyes and a scar across her flank - me

Deputy:
Brookeshadow - Gray blue she-cat with clear blue eyes - S&S

Med. Cat:
First to ask gets it

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Med. Cat decides

Warriors:
Darkshadow - black she-cat with cold eyes and a battle scarred muzzle - apprentice is Kindpaw - me

Apprentices:
Kindpaw - black she-cat with bright green eyes and a white front left paw - me

Kits:

Queens:
Leafheart - white she-cat with bright, friendly green eyes - Kindpaw are her children - me

Elders:

Honeypelt - Honey colored she-cat honey eyes and a white muzzle from age - S&S

StormClan (TunderClan)
StormClan cats live to the left of LakeClan. Their camp is in the middle of a dip right in the middle of their territory. The nursery is on the close to the steeper part of the wall, and made twigs. The warriors' den is closest to the entrance of camp, with the apprentices' den next to it. The elders' den is close to the fresh kill pile, and is by the shelter of a few bushes grown closely together. The leader's den is next to the Meeting Hill, made of fallen twigs.

Leader:
Stormstar - Gray tom-cat with friendly green eyes and a scar across his muzzle from a battle - me

Deputy:

Pepperpelt - Black and white she-cat with hazel eyes - S&S

Med. Cat:
First to ask gets it

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Med. Cat decides

Warriors:
Leafpelt - Tortishell she-cat with friendly green eyes and a scar on her flank - apprentice is Forestpaw - me

Apprentices:
Forestpaw - Tabby tom-cat with a white paw and bright green eyes with hints of blue - me

Kits:

Cloverkit - Pure white (she or tom)-kit with clover colored eyes - wants to be Med. Cat Apprentice - S&S

Queens:
Brightsky - Tabby she-cat with bright blue eyes and a battle scared muzzle - Children are Forestpaw - me

Elders:

DarkClan (ShadowClan)
DarkClan's territory is on the other side of LakeClan's. Their camp is the farthest from the lake, and near a small stream that goes into the lake after passing through BreezeClan's territory. The nursery is by a bramble barrior and close to the freshkill pile. The warriors' den is the largest, and closest to the entrance, and the apprentices' den is next to it. The elders' den is also close to the kill pile, and is sheltered by a fallen tree. The leader's den is inside of the Meeting Log.

Leader:
Darkstar - black tom-cat with ice cold blue eyes and a battle scared muzzle - me

Deputy:
Tigerpelt - Tom-cat with the pelt of a tiger and clear blue eyes - apprentice is Hawkpaw - S&S

Med. Cat:
First to ask gets it

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Med. Cat decides

Warriors:
Shadowheart - black she-cat with bright green eyes that help her hunt in the night - apprentice is Blackpaw - me

Apprentices:
Blackpaw - Black tom-cat with white paws and ice cold blue eyes

Hawkpaw - Like Hawkfrost (I'll look in the book when I get the chance) - S&S

Kits:

Queens:
Nightpelt - Black she-cat with ice cold blue eyes and a scar on her tail - children are Shadowheart and Blackpaw - me

Elders:

BreezeClan (WindClan)
BreezeClan is in the middle of DarkClan and LakeClan. Their camp in in the middle of two small hills, with the kill pile in the middle. The nursery is next to the smaller hill, and made from twigs, with half of it inside of the hill. The warriors' den is closest to the entrance, with the apprentices' den next to it. The elders' den is closest to the kill pile, and sheltered by bushes. The leader's den is inside of the Meeting Hill.

Leader:
Breezestar - Creamy white she-cat with friendly green eyes - me

Deputy:
First to ask gets it

Med. Cat:
Spottedpath - Pretty tortishell she-cat with green yellow eyes - S&S

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Med. Cat decides

Warriors:
Swiftpath - White she-cat with blue eyes that turn ice cold when she's in a bad mood - me

Apprentices:
Windpaw - Tabby tom-cat with black hindpaws and amber eyes - me

Kits:

Punkinkit - Punkin colored she-kit - S&S

Queens:
Mousepelt - Gray white she-cat with black front paws and white hindpaws with green eyes - Children are Windpaw - me

Elders:

Form
Name:
Description:
Clan:
Position:
Other:

Rules
1. No godmoding
2. No powerplaying
3. No killing a character's cat without permission
4. No fights without my permission
5. Leader decides who goes to the Gathering
6. NO FEMALE LEADERS CAN HAVE KITS
7. MED. CATS CAN NEVER HAVE A MATE OF KITS
8. Type the name of the Clan(s) your cat(s) is joining in the proper color.

Last edited by Mrs. Gerard Way on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 BUcdLakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:09 am

Name: Scarcloud
Description: Brown tom with a scar over eye
Clan: BReeze
Position: Deputy
Other: None
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:36 am

(darkclan)

"Foestpaw!theboder!"Pepperpelt called, but the black she withwhite speckas was to late, Foestpaw as in Darkclan terrioy.

~

" Thank you, and yes it is, very hard." Spootedpath answered, " but someone i do it."

Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:25 am

Name: Brightleaf
Description: Beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with a dappled coat and amber eyes.
Clan: StormClan
Position: Med. Cat

Name: Leafpaw (pool)
Description: Like Leafpaw; light brown tabby she-cat with white paws and amber eyes.
Clan: StormClan
Position: Apprentice

Name: Feathertail
Description: Like Feathertail; light gray she-cat with blue eyes.
Clan: LakeClan
Position: Warrior

Name: Mothwing
Description: Like Mothwing; Beautiful golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes.
Clan: LakeClan
Position: Med. Cat

Name: Onewhisker
Description: Like Onewhisker; brown tabby tom.
Clan: BreezeClan
Position: Warrior

Name: Daisypaw (pelt)
Description: White she-cat
Clan: DarkClan
Position: Apprentice

Brightleaf and Leafpaw- StormClan
Feathertail and Mothwing- LakeClan
Onewhisker- BreezeClan
Daisypaw- DarkClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names   LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LakeClan, StormClan, DarkClan, and BreezeClan ~ The four Clans from Warrior Cats but with different names
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2