Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!

Go down 
+3
HeraTort
City Girl
ForestStarUniversal
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! Empty
PostSubject: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:11 am

[size=18]

~*~*~BreezeClan Current Cats~*~*~

Leader: Breezestar (ForestStarUniversal)

Deputy:

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)

Med. Cat Apprentice: Jaypaw (WolfCrazy96)

Warriors:
[font=Trebuchet MS]-Firepelt (I

Last edited by ForestStarUniversal on Wed May 21, 2008 7:01 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gaiaonline.com/ Must be thirteen to join.

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:15 am

(Sparklefur is a warrior and the kits are apprentices! and iceclaw is a rogue/loner/kittypet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:19 am

((Jaypaw-med. cat apprentice, Tawnypaw-apprentice, Featherpaw-apprentice))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:19 am

(Go to snowclan FSU!)
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: A few: -BreezeClan, Breezestar- -WildClan, Wildstar- -SnowClan, Hawkfeather, Whisperpelt and Shadepaw- -Smallville High, Zanna- Starlight Wolf Pack, Shadow- -IceClan, Icestar and Snowpaw-

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:20 am

Okay. Something is screwing around with my RP and the list always goes back to 'Firepelt- I'. What is going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:21 am

Idk.
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:23 am

Ughhh, how is the list going to be completed?!
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:24 am

Doctor, how do u make a 'important' note??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:24 am

when your making a thread go down to the bottum and press important!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:26 am

idk what the problem is....
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:29 am

But it doesnt do anything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:31 am

What do you want it to be called and were and i will make it important and you go in and edit my post to the way you like it.
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:37 am

Oh okay thanks!!!
Subject title: RP WARNING: PLEASE READ

Then just uhhh, do anything and I'll edit. THANKS SO MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:42 am

KK give me a minute! while you wait go to SC .
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:42 am

I already did a few minutes ago!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 3:43 am

i JUST POSTED!
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:10 am

So did I!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:38 am

((Can we rp now??))
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:43 am

((uh, sure. Wait, lemme try editing the list again!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:44 am

((KK))
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:48 am

((Okay. The glitch or person is still screwin' things up. Dang.))

Breezestar sat on a rock and smiled proudly at her grown Clan. How far of a goal BreezeClan had gone!
Back to top Go down
ForestStarUniversal
Administrator
Administrator
ForestStarUniversal

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:50 am

((GLITCH IS FIXED!!! YAHOO!)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:02 am

((Can u add tawnypaw and featherpaw to the front??? U added already jaypaw....))

Tawnypaw: I padded around the camp.

Jaypaw: I stood at the entrance to the med. cat den.

Featherpaw: I paced back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:05 am

What i miss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:27 pm

(My charries name is Icepaw.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!   BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BreezeClan Part II! The exciting Clan continues!!!
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next