Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DramaQueen High School!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How Would You Rate This Story!!??
1-2
DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
3-4
DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5-6
DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
7-8
 11% [ 1 ]
DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap22%DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap44%DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here's the background story!!:

Lorraine Duff: Lorraine is nawt only Queen Bee of her entire school but she's dating the Hawtest Quarterback in all of the School!! Her and Max are perfect together especially when they rule the school together but what happens when an unlikely friend gets in the way because of EVNY??

Miley Peterson: Lorraine BFFL. They've been friends since the diapers. Miley has just recently dumped her Ex-BF Nick but what happens when she see's he has a new hawtter GF and its making them more popular than ever??

Max Amell: The Hawtest Guy In the school and quarterback and is currently dating Queen Bee Lorraine. When he's about to ask Lorraine the question of a life time things don't work out when he see's how busy she is running for Prom Queen and spends a lot more time with another guy?? Could he dump her quicker than ever for an even hawtter girl??

Nick McCartney: Miley's Ex-BF now and forever. Turns out she found out about his other hawt girlfriend. But when he see's she's hiding all her pain and jealously awn the inside, he's nawt sure who to love anymore. He might even go crawling back to her...... literally.

Want me to start writing???

Last edited by holagurrl on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:37 am

Lemme guess she found a secret passway through out the school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:37 am

Actually NO.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:27 pm

Jeez, Rose! What's with you and tunnels?!

Frap, I'm scared to go to HS.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:34 am

[center]Chapter 8 The Diss Wall[center]

Miley couldn't believe. " You have got to be kidding me!'' she yelled in her head. How could someone say that??!! Why would someone say that??!! She took out her phone and snapped a few pics of the thing that would soon be known as The Diss Wall............

Lorraine grinned as her ex-friend ran off. " Try to mess with me now," ran through her mind. She walked into the library to find a book about Jane Addams for her history project. As she looked in the biography section her phone rang and she opened the text:

Check this out! I couldn't believe it even though I saw it with my own eyes! She opened the picture of The Diss Wall and gasped. " What the heck!!??" she screamed.

The librarian ran over to her. " Shhhhsh!!" she whisper yelled with an angry glare. She lowered the bottom of the brim on her glasses towards the end of her slightly pointy nose and turned away disgusted. " Stupid kids." she mumbled and kept walking.

Lorraine rolled her eyes, yet they were glued to the picture. She took off towards the bathroom and slammed the door on her way in. " Where is it???!!!" she yelled out of breath. She was running the fasted she could. I should've ran track if I could run this fast instead of all those months being benched during the tennis matches. she hissed. She opened every stall door there was until she saw it. She took out her notebook and wrote:

Stall #5. The Diss Wall

More coming soon!!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 am

Yes but ID get it
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:59 am

What don't u get??
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:04 am

The diss wall & locker #5 being it
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:05 am

Stall #5. Its the the 5th stall in the girls bathroom at school. I will have more details about what it is next chapter.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:23 am

Ohh Okay then lets see the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:41 am

Chapter 9: Mess With Me Never

Lorraine stomped over to Miley. " Did you do this!!!???" she barked.

Miley backed away smiling. " Nope. I didn't, but I think I know who did." she grinned.

" Who??" Lorraine asked confidently. She couldn't believe what was written about her:

Lorraine is a bratty snob. I am soooo gonna be the new queen of the school and steal everything that's her's, including Ma...................

The rest had been faded out by a light purple marker. She cursed under her breath. " Nevermind. I'm just gonna do it the easiest way and get it over with. Ignore it until someone tries to take over, then they pray to Gawd that they never mess with me again."

Miley rolled her eyes. " You're such a drama queen, emphasis on the "drama"." she smirked. " Oh. BTW, Max is looking for you in the library."

" What makes you think that??" she said grabbing a new nail filer out of her fluffy pink purse. It had a scent of " Tropical Breeze" and little palm tree's as decorations. She filed her nails not caring.

" THAT!" Miley's eyes widened as a paper airplane whacked her in the eye. " Oww!" she cried. With one eye closed, she opened the letter and read it:

Lorr, meet me in the Library. Come alone and you must NEVER tell anyone about this.

Miley burst out laughing. " Too late for that buddy!!" she smiled.

Lorraine let out a small barely noticable sigh and walked off to the library. " Hello??" she yelled quietly. That library woman was the last thing she had on her mind and she didn't have time for detention.

" Over here." hissed a low yet sweet voice of a hidden object.

" Who's there??" she called. She looked around, but saw no one.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:10 am

COME ON CLICK THE KEYES AND CONTINUE
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:29 pm

Chapter 10: Old Friends Mean New Jealousy

She looked up not knowing who was there. " At least show me a sign of where you are." she said angered.

A book was thrown straight at her. " Ah! I am sooooo sueing for this!" she whined. She fixed up her ruffled top and turned her attention back. She saw something move behind the librarian's desk and walked over. " Come out." she demanded.

Her phone started as " Hot N Cold'' by Katy Perry blew out of her phone. She opened it quickly and read the text:

Beneath the face is a famous friend who only God knows where I shall be within. I look into your eyes, the spirit, the glow.

She smiled as it was from Max. " Awwwwe!" she whispered.

Meet me in the library now!

A familiar face popped out. " Hey Lorraine." he smiled.

Her face glowed and her eyes widened quickly. " Cam!!!" she jumped up hugging him.

Max's face dimed. " Hey Lorr." he said looking directly at Cam.

P.S. This is part 1 of Chapter 10
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:26 am

YEA KEEP ON WRITING OR I'LL CRACK UR HEAD
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:02 pm

Part 2 of Chapter 10

" Max?" she bit her lip. She hated when her boyfriends saw past boyfriends. " Uhh. This is my ex boyfriend, Cam." she fake smiled a bit, in a panic to become invisible and leave!

" And you must be Max." Cam grinned. Lorraine always told Cam about Max when they emailed, how hawt he was, how sweet and generous, and he couldn't bear hear another word, but no was his chance to prove it.

" Yes, her present boyfriend." he glared. " Sweetie, can I talk to you for a second, NOW." he said with a temper, keeping a smile, directly looking at Cam.

Lorraine was willing to do anything to get her out of what was coming. '' Uh huh!" she quickly ran to the door.

Max waved a small grin off at Cam and walked over to Lorraine. " What the he** is he doing here??!! I thought when you two broke up you swore never to come in contact again!" he was furious.

She sighed. " I honestly had no clue he planned on giving me a surprise visit. I thought he was over me already, guess not."

" YA THINK!! What if he asks you out again and you agree??!!" he panicked.

Chapter 10: Last Part

Lorraine paniced. " I won't don't worry." she bit her nails.

Cam
walked over. " Hey Lorraine. How about we hang out after school? We
have some catching up to do." he grinned looking directly into her
eyes.

She didn't know how or when to answer. One part of her
was on Max's side and wanted to say NO, he had dumped her after 6
months dating, over EMAIL! Then he transferred schools and they swore
to never see each other again, looks like he can't remember, or he does
and wants her back. The other part of her wants to say yes, he was sooo
cute and he was sweet and caring when they went out. He did everything
she wanted, and he adored her. '' Actually.................... I
um..........Think......that um.........." she sighed.

Max looked
deeply into her eyes. He knew she wanted to do it, she still had
feelings for him, even if he was known as the Guy Next Door. She had
been really passionate about him when they were in their 5th month of
dating, Max could just remember seeing Lorraine skipping through the
hallways with a new type of flower in her hand. He'd given her a new
flower everyday, but Max just thought it was lame.

Cam smiled
hypnotizingly. " Please, I really miss you. I feel horrible about the
way we............. I ending things and I really hope we can stay close
together again." his eyes glistened like a shining emerald in the walls
of an ancient cave. He really wanted to become friends with her, but
anything more would just be to make Max jealous. He never liked Max.
When he and Lorraine had been together, Max had always mocked them.
That was one of the reasons he dumped her over email. They never even
had time to talk it out, and he felt a little apologetic, but
otherwise, he was doing just great without her. " So what do you say?"
he asked her, whipping his head back just the slightest bit so his
bangs flew over his right eye.

Lorraine's mind was racing, she
had no clue what to do. " YES!" she blurted. She covered her mouth with
her hands to make it look like it slipped out, hoping Max would buy it.

Max's
eyes darted. " Have fun with your new boyfriend." he growled at her
with Cam noticing. He speed walked out of the library and went straight
to his locker. " You wanna play game Lorraine, well let the games
begin."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:11 am

but, it's not hard to type! lol.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:21 am

Haha. I guess. Listen, I am thinking about just ending this story, I have no more good ideas. I might start a new story though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DramaQueen High School!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2