Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DramaQueen High School!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How Would You Rate This Story!!??
1-2
DramaQueen High School!! I_vote_lcap11%DramaQueen High School!! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
3-4
DramaQueen High School!! I_vote_lcap0%DramaQueen High School!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
5-6
 11% [ 1 ]
7-8
 11% [ 1 ]
DramaQueen High School!! I_vote_lcap22%DramaQueen High School!! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
DramaQueen High School!! I_vote_lcap44%DramaQueen High School!! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

DramaQueen High School!! Empty
PostSubject: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Here's the background story!!:

Lorraine Duff: Lorraine is nawt only Queen Bee of her entire school but she's dating the Hawtest Quarterback in all of the School!! Her and Max are perfect together especially when they rule the school together but what happens when an unlikely friend gets in the way because of EVNY??

Miley Peterson: Lorraine BFFL. They've been friends since the diapers. Miley has just recently dumped her Ex-BF Nick but what happens when she see's he has a new hawtter GF and its making them more popular than ever??

Max Amell: The Hawtest Guy In the school and quarterback and is currently dating Queen Bee Lorraine. When he's about to ask Lorraine the question of a life time things don't work out when he see's how busy she is running for Prom Queen and spends a lot more time with another guy?? Could he dump her quicker than ever for an even hawtter girl??

Nick McCartney: Miley's Ex-BF now and forever. Turns out she found out about his other hawt girlfriend. But when he see's she's hiding all her pain and jealously awn the inside, he's nawt sure who to love anymore. He might even go crawling back to her...... literally.

Want me to start writing???

Last edited by holagurrl on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 11:36 pm

YOU HAVE TA WRITE IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:09 am

Chapter 1: The Nice, The Bad, The Envious

Lorraine walked into Drama High's East Side Hallway arm in arm with her 5 month Boyfriend, Max Amell. She shot a "Stay Back" glare at all the girls envying her for having Max. Max was the most irresistible guy in the whole school and nothing could stand in the way of her and Max. I mean come on. Queen Bee Girl and Quarterback Guy. Perfect Match right??? Or maybe not..........................

2 Weeks Earlier:

Lorraine put in her locker combination. She opened her locker and a blew a kiss to her picture of her 4 and 1/2 months BF, Max. She smiled and grabbed her new fuzzy pink pen and snapped it into her notebook. She shut her locker to see Max standing by her with a small purple heart shaped box. She smiled. " Hey Max."

" Hey Lorr." he gave her a quick kiss. " Happy Birthday!!" he handed her the box.

She snatched the box and hugged him. " You remembered!! Thank you!!!" she smiled as she remembered her own parents hadn't even mentioned her birthday that morning. " Shall I???" she smiled.

" You shall." he said with a big grin.

She slowly and neatly ripped the box open and revealed a Purple Emerald Necklace. She gasped. " I love it!!! Almost as much as I love you!!" she hugged him and gave him a 30 second kiss.

He smiled. " Glad you love it." he put his hand over his mouth and mumbled " It cost me all of this year's payments at the football training camp I taught."

" Did you say something???" she wondered struggling to put the necklace on.

" Here. Let me help." he smiled and clipped it around her neck. " Now that's what a true Birthday Girl should look like."

She giggled. " Ok. I got to go to class. Promise me you won't get in another fight with a senior. You may be hawtter but he's much bigger." she kissed him and walked away.

He rolled his eyes. " He asked for it!!" he yelled and stopped when he saw people staring at him. He opened his phone to look at the perfect picture of his girlfriend......... until he noticed the picture.................... it wasn't of Lorraine.

Chapter 2: Are You Kidding Me!!??

Max smiled at the picture. " I love you." he put his phone away and made his way to class.

Meanwhile....................

" I can't believe him!!!" Miley slammed her locker shut. " He is sooooo gonna pay!!"

" Woah. Chill Miley. He's just a guy." Lorraine laughed.

" Ha. NAWT FAUNNY!!" She yelled. " He's only doing this to make me mad and guess what!! ITS WORKING!!" she slid down.

She crouched down. " C'mon. Don't let him get you." she comforted Miley.

Miley felt a tear. " I loved him. And all he did was dump me for another girl."

Lorraine
sighed. " Then just find a hawtter guy to make him jealous. Then he'll
wish he never dumped you." she smiled and stood up.

" But who???" she asked standing up too.

" Anyone. I have to go to class, will you be ok???" she asked.

She nodded slowly. " Mhmm." she grabbed her books. " I have to go to." she said as the bell rang.

Lorraine smiled and walked into science. She was forced to sit next to Nick, Miley's EX. She rolled her eyes.

" Hey there Lorr. Whats up??" Nick smiled.

" Let me think. Whats up?? Oh I know the answer!! You in pain!!" she rolled her eyes and smiled.

" Woah. What'd I do??" Nick asked sighing.

" Don't act clueless. You don't dump a girl and go straight to another, Duh!" she snapped.

He sighed. " Oh that."

" Ya that!! Don't talk to me!!" she stood up. " Can I please have a different seat. I can't concentrate." she sighed.

The teacher shook her head. " No. He's gonna be your lab partner."

" What!!??" she gasped and sat down. She looked at him. " I hate you."

He smiled. " Perfect. So you wouldn't mind me asking you out???"

" What!!???" she gasped.

" So what do you say?? It'll make Miley crawl back to me."

" What do I say. I say NO!!" she snapped.

After Class..............

'' HE WHAT!!" Miley and Max yelled.

" He asked me out!!" Lorraine cried.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:12 am

holagurrl wrote:
Chapter 1: The Nice, The Bad, The Envious

Lorraine walked into Drama High's East Side Hallway arm in arm with her 5 month Boyfriend, Max Amell. She shot a "Stay Back" glare at all the girls envying her for having Max. Max was the most irresistible guy in the whole school and nothing could stand in the way of her and Max. I mean come on. Queen Bee Girl and Quarterback Guy. Perfect Match right??? Or maybe not..........................

2 Weeks Earlier:

Lorraine put in her locker combination. She opened her locker and a blew a kiss to her picture of her 4 and 1/2 months BF, Max. She smiled and grabbed her new fuzzy pink pen and snapped it into her notebook. She shut her locker to see Max standing by her with a small purple heart shaped box. She smiled. " Hey Max."

" Hey Lorr." he gave her a quick kiss. " Happy Birthday!!" he handed her the box.

She snatched the box and hugged him. " You remembered!! Thank you!!!" she smiled as she remembered her own parents hadn't even mentioned her birthday that morning. " Shall I???" she smiled.

" You shall." he said with a big grin.

She slowly and neatly ripped the box open and revealed a Purple Emerald Necklace. She gasped. " I love it!!! Almost as much as I love you!!" she hugged him and gave him a 30 second kiss.

He smiled. " Glad you love it." he put his hand over his mouth and mumbled " It cost me all of this year's payments at the football training camp I taught."

" Did you say something???" she wondered struggling to put the necklace on.

" Here. Let me help." he smiled and clipped it around her neck. " Now that's what a true Birthday Girl should look like."

She giggled. " Ok. I got to go to class. Promise me you won't get in another fight with a senior. You may be hawtter but he's much bigger." she kissed him and walked away.

He rolled his eyes. " He asked for it!!" he yelled and stopped when he saw people staring at him. He opened his phone to look at the perfect picture of his girlfriend......... until he noticed the picture.................... it wasn't of Lorraine.

awsome chapter Hola, 1 thing though...there's no such thing as a purple emerald, emeralds r only green, lol, srry, but I'm a little bit of a stickler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:13 am

Lol. I made it up.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:25 am

This is sooo good! ^_^ KEEP WRITING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:51 am

Miley was furious. " What'd you tell him!!???"

" I've love to!!!! What do you think I told him!! OF COURSE NO!!" she yelled.

Miley calmed down. At least she isn't stealing my BF right??? she wondered. " Ok. What'd he say."

" I don't know. I didn't pay any attention to him." Lorraine rolled her eyes.

Max was confused. " Ya. I'm going. I have no clue about all this girl talk. Love you!" he kissed Lorraine and walked off.

Miley sighed. " Same. Bye." she walked into class.

Lorraine stood there and shrugged. She soooo bought it she smiled. Lorraine knew exactly how to keep a secret and so far it was working. Lorraine took a turn into the band room. " Hey!!" she smiled and kissed him.

" Hey. We still on for tonight??" he asked.

Lorraine nodded. But she was a bit uncomfortable since it wasn't Max....................

Who's the mystery boy!! Comment plz!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:27 am

THIS IS GETTING SO AWSOME! Please tell me it's not like this in HS! PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:41 am

KEEP ON WRITING WOMEN! KEEP ON CLICKED THAT KEYBOARD! I ♥ IT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:50 am

Chapter 3: Payback

3 Weeks Earlier
Lorraine sat on the floor by her locker crying. Who told who?? How did they find out??? But all she knew was that she was in a definate payback mood........

2 Weeks Earlier
" I love you." she smiled as she was in a full on liplock.

'' I love you too." Max smiled pulling away.

She sighed and pulled back. " Maybe we shouldn't be doing this. All we're doing is hurting 2 people just like they did to us but that makes us just as low as them."

" Ya well you can do whatever but I am definetly giving them some payback." he grinned.

" But Lorr didn't mean for it to go that far. I know her. She was just really stressed out with Prom Committee and her parents divorce." she remembered.

" C'mon. I know Lorraine and she is willing to hurt anyone to get exactly what she wants. Look at it this way. You want your man back and I want to give my girl some payback." he grinned.

" Fine, but if Lorraine knows about this and gets mad at me I am blaming you," she smiled.

" Fine. I have a class to go to. Catch ya later. Love you." he winked. He threw his backpack over his shoulder and walked out of the vaccant music room.

Miley stared in shock. He is hawt!! But wait!! He's Lorraine's BF!! But he hates her!! But its nawt very fair!! But ehmagawd his eyes!! Ugh!! she thought. She heard the bell ring. She grabbed her books and ran off to class. " Ugh. Chemistry class." she mumbled on her way.

Meanwhile..........

" You promise you won't say anything???" she smiled.

" Promise." Nick smiled.

" Good. I love you." Lorraine winked and walked out to her class.

Chapter 4: What Hurts The Most

Lorraine grabbed her new Coach Purse out of her locker. She took out her cell phone and looked at the message:

Lorraine, I know your secret. You shall do whatever I tell you or I will tell everyone at the school. Have fun.

Lorraine gasped. The message sender wouldn't show up. Who could it be!! Ran
through her mind. " It can't be Max?? Could it???" she mumbled. All she
knew was that she needed to find out who sent her that message.

She saw Max. " Hey Max." she tried to act cool.

" Hey babe." he kissed her. " Date tonight??" he smiled.

" Of course." she nodded. She crossed Max off the list in her mind for blackmailing her.

" Good." he winked. " Well. I have to go meet someone. Bye." he walked off to find Miley.

Lorraine ran over to Miley. " Miley!!! I need yuor help!!"

Miley stood up. " What is it??" she played along.

Lorraine showed her the text. " Someone's blackmailing me!!!" She turned to see Max standing next to her. " Max??"

" Oh hey Lorr." he grinned.

Last edited by holagurrl on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 pm

Ohh.... this is getting so good! You CAN'T stop!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:57 am

Chapter 5: The Burn List

" What are you doing here??" she asked cautiously.

" The usual. Talking about stuff with Miley. Why??" Max raised his eyebrows.

Back on the list she thought. " No reason." she grinned. " Well. I'm just gonna go talk to someone." she winked and walked away.

Miley smiled and turned to Max. " Nice. Wanna go make-out again???"

" Sure." he nodded and grabbed his books off the floor.

She giggled and they walked into the empty music room...............

" Someone is blackmailing me Nick!! What don't you understand!!??" she slid down to the floor of her locker.

" Sorry." he mumbled. " Any ideas on who it might be??" he asked.

She nodded. " I have a couple people in mind, I made a list." she took a bright yellow piece of printer paper out of her lemon swirl colored messanger bag. The sweet scent of Promesse Perfume collapsed around her tanned neck bringing a shudder to her body.

He looked at the paper. " Wow. You have Max and Miley on here?? Not that I don't blame you for having Max on there. I never liked him. He always seemed like the bad boy type, you know what I mean??" he asked squinting.

She rolled her eyes. " Hello. Back to earth capitan dump every girl I dated." she smiled and tilted her head.

" Haha. Back to earth miss I want my life perfect and I have the most "perfect" boyfriend." he batted his eye lashes and was trying to imitate her. He added quote marks on "perfect" and smiled.

" Whatever." she sighed and turned to the heel of her new pumps. " I have better things..... better people I have to talk to." she walked off, her promesse perfume fuming around the hallway.

Chapter 6: The Pretty..... Are About to Get Ugly!

"
Lorr." Nick sighed as she walked off. He shook his head leaving his
carmel colored hair flare across his rosy deep tanned cheeks.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking when she bumped into Miley. " Oh hey Miley." she glared.

" Hey Lorraine. Watch where you're going." she smirked and added a quick I'm better than you eye glare towards Lorraine.

"
Whatever loser. By the way. I thought you were told. No dogs are
allowed in the school." she winked and turned on the side of her bright
pink pumps.

" Ya I know. I was hoping you'd catch on. So why
are you in the school??" she wanted to blurt but didn't. She knew no
matter what Lorraine would always be the most popular and pretty girl
and going against her would make her totally out. And Miley couldn't
risk that. Even if she wanted to.

Max
closed his eyes and leaned towards the body. He didn't want to, but he
had to. He puckered his lips and leaned in slightly. He took a deep
breath and soon his lips were against the body. He pulled away
disgusted. " Gross!!" he yelled to the teacher.

" Yes. But it helps you learn Max." she said picking up the doll used for CPR.

Max
stuck his tongue out at the plastic figure and grabbed his books. "
Can't you just fail me in this class and let me be done with it??"

"
Unless you want to repeat the 12th grade, you have no choice. Your
pick." she opened a dark gray closet and tossed the doll in and shut
the door with a thump.

" Fine. I'll take it." he moaned. " Can I leave now??" he asked.

She nodded and signaled for the next class to come inside. " Tomorrow. 2nd Period. Be here." she nodded.

" Whatever." His class couldn't get any worse. And neither could the reason he HAD to take this class..............

Last edited by holagurrl on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:13 am

Why did he have to take the class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:14 am

You'll have to wait and see. I luh-v making cliff hangers!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:46 pm

xD TELL WHY HE HAS TO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:48 pm

You'll have to keep reading to find out.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:25 am

Then keep writing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:58 am

Chapter 7: Secrets Unfold and Lies Are Told

Lorraine looked into the classroom from the back door, watching as her boyfriend was packing his stuff. What the heck is he doing in CPR class?? She thought. He already knew CPR. At least that's what she was told. She shook the thoughts of him lying to her out of her mind and opened the door. " Hey." she smiled.

He turned. " Hey Lorr." he said nervously.

" Why the heck are you in CPR??" she asked.

He couldn't tell her the real reason or she would definetly dump him, and his plan was just beginning. " I need to learn CPR." he said calmly.

" Really?? I thought you already new CPR." she said taking a few steps towards him and crossed her arms.

" I... I do. But I needed some practice." he swallowed.

She scoffed. " Of course you do. What's been up lately??" she asked.

" Nothing! Just leave me alone!" he yelled furiously.

" You're dumping me??" she asked as her body filled with anger.

He calmed down. " No. I meant.........." he was cut off.

" No visitors Lorraine." the teacher called. " This is a private class." she walked into the classroom. The rim of her gray and black reading glasses shimmered against the wall mirror sending a bright shine into her eyes.

" I was just leaving." she said looking into Max's eyes.

He sighed. " Can we talk about this later. Lunch??" he asked.

She nodded slightly and walked over to the door. " Sure." she slid the door open and made her way out. The door closed with a thump.

Miley skipped her way into the lunch room. She smiled and walked into the line. " Mmm. Pizza." she smiled and grabbed a slice and threw it onto her tray. She got her silverwear and dashed over to the table she usually sat at with Lorraine. She hoped Lorraine had forgiven her and would sit with her at lunch. She sat down and looked around for Lorraine. She waited 5 minutes, but when she spotted Lorraine. It wasn't the picture she had in mind.........................
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:40 am

What lies are told?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:42 am

That was part of Chapter 7. The rest is coming soon.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:53 am

Ahh.... that makes sense! ^_^
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 am

Hola I NEED chapter 8 to see what happenes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:28 am

Chapter 7 Continued............
" Are you kidding me!!!!" Miley yelled across the cafeteria.

Lorraine jumped as well as the rest of the teenagers talking in the cafeteria.

Miley, furious, got out of her seat and grabbed her tray. Not caring about all the stares, she dumped her tray and walked back over to the table. She stood up on the table making sure every eye was on her. " Attenion Ladies and Gentlemen." she smiled.

Lorraine's eyes widened. She knew Miley was gonna trash talk her, but she couldn't let her reputatation be ruined so she just played along.

Miley grinned. " Lorraine Staub is a BI............" she took a step but fell down off the right end corner of the table. The cafeteria burst out laughing as an 11th Grade nerd dropped his tray on her head.

Lorraine started to laugh along. Humiliating Lorraine just meant war. And that's exactly what Miley was going to get.

Miley broke into tears and ran out of the cafeteria, eyes damp, and covered in half eaten food. She broke through the doors and ran into Nick.

" Woah. What happened??" he asked, actually being nice.

" Shut up!!" she cried and kept running. She slammed her way into the girls' bathroom and ran into the stall..... when she discovered something she didn't know ever existed.........

Last edited by holagurrl on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:54 am

Thats what you get & u dont get upset u be mean the meaness comes right back 2 u
KEEP ON WRITING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:29 am

I added the end to chapter 7. I had to go so I didn't get to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DramaQueen High School!!   DramaQueen High School!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DramaQueen High School!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next