Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:11 am

First topic message reminder :

''She seems to want my vole and she dosent want to drink milk''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:27 pm

Swiftpaw: "I could've been able to smell you."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Shadowpaw: I shrugged and said ''Yeah but in the middle of the night you really arent alert''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:52 pm

Swiftpaw: And when you're depressed. I added silently. "You're right."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:02 pm

Shadowpaw: I asked ''You alright, before I said something you were staring blanky ahead like if you were depressed''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:11 am

Swiftpaw: Am I really depressed enough for it to show? I asked myself, sad. I shook my head, holding back all the emotions. "No, just thinking."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:12 am

Shadowpaw: I pretended like I ate up the lie and said ''Alright.''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 7:58 am

Swiftpaw: I smiled slightly,. "So what're you doing?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:56 am

Shadowpaw:''Nothing much I was awaken why Sharppaw's worrying about Nightpaw since only he knows exactly why she left camp, I dont see why he wont tell where Nightpaw went since she may be lost, injured or catnapped''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:01 am

Swiftpaw: I was quickly interested, and my paws itched for something to do. "Which way did she go?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:09 am

''Were you paying attention, only Sharppaw knows but he wont talk''Shadowpaw replied slightly irritated
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:16 am

Swiftpaw: I forced myself to keep calm. "I was listening!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:44 am

Roseheart; I came back irritated wanting to choke Sharppaw
~
Shadowpaw:''Then why did you ask me which way she had gone fo I speficlly told you only Sharppaw knew''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:02 am

Swiftpaw: "Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:59 pm

(OMG what I miss I toatally forgot! Ok ok... Lets say Im only playing the bad guys soooo and lifepaaw... Ya so... Shall we say the week is up? ps what I miss)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 am

ORP: KK! =///_^=

Nothing really, besides Nightpaw either ranaway, or she was catnapped.

RP: Swiftpaw: I stood up. "I'm going back to camp." I padded towards camp, my paws wanting to go the other way.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:35 am

Shadowpaw:I nodded
Roseheart:I quickly emerged from the shadows and grabbed on to Sharppaw's arm I turned him around so he would face me I wacthed his face
Sharppaw;I struggled to pull away I knew she wanted in which direction Nightpaw had left but then again I had to keep quiet I opened my mouth to shout for help
Roseheart:My voice cut him off and I said ''Sharppaw who are you going to call for help, you are hiding where Nightpaw is, will you step fight me?''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:56 am

Swiftpaw: I came into camp, and bumped into my brother. "What's with you?" I asked him, seeing his sad face.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:15 am

Roseheart:I watched his reaction angrily
Sharppaw: I yanked my arm free but then I was pinned down Roseheart on top of me
Roseheart: ''Dont make me ask again my patience is running out!'' I glared at him ''I just need a four letter word or five letter word to make me not hurt you.''
Sharppaw: I wriggled myself trying to get free
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:24 am

"I'm just worried about Nightpaw."
~
Swiftpaw: I growled. "Softy." I pushed past him.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:04 am

Roseheart: My paws flew to his neck and I pushed down to stop the breathing flow I coulnt claw or bite him so I decide this was a god idea
Sharppaw:I felt the air flow stop I started gasping seing I had no other choice I spulttered ''W..E......WE...S..WES..WEST!''
Roseheart;i smiled and got off of him and watched as he gasped for air
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:54 am

Swiftpaw: I padded towards the apprentices' den, wondering if I was the only tough one in camp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:19 am

Winter from bloodclan skirted the boarder of shadow clan. raven was with her along with ravens band of warriors, there were 10 of them not counting raven and winterpaw.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:33 am

ORP: Just Winter.

RP: Shadowstar padded outside and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:49 am

(what you mean just winter?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:57 am

ORP: You said Winterpaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next