Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*

Go down 
+4
_furryfurby
EnchantixBloom
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk into your new highschool, Jocks wearing their letterman Jackets, with huge S's and Crows on them. eVerything is Yellow and red. There's the nerds over in the science room. The cheerleaders debating over pink nailpolish, or pink nailpolish. You walk outside and it';s a whole nother story, people are flying around, heat vision, mind reading, fire controlling, etc. You'll fit in just fine here.

Join or watch by the side lines?

Form:

Name:
Grade:
Clique:
Power (s):
History (Optional):

Cheerleaders:

Capt: Alison Mentree (CMain) *flys* Senior

Rose (Rose) *Multiplies herself and is flexible* Senior

Ashely (Tigerlilly/Ismile) *reads minds and copies others powers*

Lola (Tigerlilly/Ismile)

Lilli (Jorie) *Water and Ice* Senior

Jocks:

Capt: Jacob/Jake (Tigerlilly) *anything* Senior

Tyler (Enchantix) *flys* Sophmore
lilly/Ismile) *speed* Senior

Nerds:

Gregory (furry) *Super Brain, and Super Smart* Sophmore

Henry Clern (Cmain) * Melts and Super Speed* Junior

Goths:

Raven Madinson (Cmain) *reads minds, can change into anything she wants to* Sophmore

Alex Black (Alexis101) *can multiply herself* Senior

Punks:

Andrea Mikson (more commonly known as Piper) (Alexis101) *everything* Junior

Mackenzie Smith (alexis 101) *shape-shift* Senior

Roxy Smith (Cmain) * everything* Senior

Outsiders:

Chloe Sullivan (Cmain) *x ray vision* Junior

Andi Ackerman (Cmain) *can control things with her mind* Sophmore

Caitlyn Ackerman (Cmain) *everything Superman can* Sophmore

Drew *can do everything* Freshman

Clark Kent (Cmain) *Superman* Senior

Lois Lane (Cmain) *none* Senior

Abigail (Enchantix) *teleport, Fire* Freshman

Katie (Hurri/Dance) *dosen't know* Sophomore

Kaylee Sanderz (alexis101) *Ice/Water Junior*

Layla Cox (Alexis101) *Earth/Plants* Freshman

Jenni Keller (Alexis101) *can control things with her mind* Senior

The Torch (Smalvill High News paper)

Editor: Chloe

Photographers:

Clark

Writers:

Caitlyn
Andi

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:25 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:07 am

Raven growled and chaged into a panther instead she broek the windo and then changed into a spider she climbed through i and then changd back tohuman form once on her desk. She smiled and suck her tongue out at Roxy.

Roxy smiled smugly.

Drew caught caitlyn's gaze he smiled.

above Caitlyn little hearts popped up. CAitlyn smile and then looked at Roxy, "Cut it out!"

Roxy smiled slyly and the hearts dispersed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:59 am

Ricky ran towards Drew. He slid and stopped right before him. "Sorry." he said.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:01 am

(hahah)
Greg was bored.
The bell rang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:14 am

"I got to go." he said.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:17 am

Drew looked at Ricky and shurgged, he smiled to Caitlyn..

Litle hearts poppe above Caitlyn like crazy she didn't care as she walked into the hall with him next to her.

Roxy smiled and went the other way leaving the hearts there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:17 am

Ricky ran to class. He bumped into Drew and Caitlyn. "Sorry again."
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:48 am

Greg rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:52 am

Ricky sat down.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:03 am

Roxy smiled and waved to Ricky , 'Hey I got an empty seat over here." her voice was velvety smooth, almost a purr.

Raven snorted and turned into a cat again her tail flicking in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 am

Abigail sat down and waited for the teacher to start teaching the next class.
Tyler walked into his next class and once again, tripped over his chair. He got up and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 BUcdSmallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:52 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
Roxy smiled and waved to Ricky , 'Hey I got an empty seat over here." her voice was velvety smooth, almost a purr.

Raven snorted and turned into a cat again her tail flicking in annoyance.

"Uh... Ok. Thanks." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:11 am

Rose: I sat at the cheerleader table
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 BUcdSmallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:37 pm

Ricky walked over with his lunch.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:06 pm

Greg slouched out of class, quick-reading his lesson.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 am

Ricky sat with the jocks and laughed at their jokes.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:51 am

Katy grabbed her guitar from her locker and walked to a deserted gym, she hoped no one saw her slip away, she sat on the bleachers, took her guitar out and began to sing and play "Yea, this song is about you, I'm giving you more then fair warning right here on your radio, everybody's gonna hear, all the things that you did that you don't want the world to know, i'm spillen the beans, i'm shoutin it out, yea you're gonna be sorry now, every single lie you told i'm tellin, every promis that you broke i'ma rattin you out, every girl in the world's gonna know your name, and i hope you enjoy you're 15 minutes a shame..." she zoned into her music and didn't pay attention to anything else
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:52 am

Ricky went towards the gym to go practice basketball. When he heard someone singing.. He peeked in and saw Katy. He listened.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:03 am

"hey, you're lookin nervous, now that you're double talkin has caught back up with you, stick to you're alibi, don't try to deny it when i reveal the truth, sure, you're pretty good at workin a line, but it's all just a matter of time, every single lie you told i'm tellin, avery promis you broke i'ma rattin you out, every girl in the world's gonna know your name, and i hope you enjoy your 15 minutes of...shame shame shame on you, look who's lookin like a fool, blame blame blame yourself, won't be foolin no one else, anymore, every single lie you told i'm tellin, evgery promis that you broke i'ma rattin you out, every girl in the world's gonna know your name--Jason--and i hope you enjoy your 15 minutes of shame, yeah-yeah, ooh-ooh, your 15 minutes of shame, shame, shame, uh-huh, your 15 minutes of sha-a-ame" Katy fineshed and just sat and stared at her guitar for a minute, not noticing Ricky
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 am

Ricky opened the door slightly and raced in. In less than a minute, he was sitting near Katy. "Nice song." he said.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 am

Katy's head shot up to look at Ricky "Y...you heard that?" she stuttered "crap" she whispered
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:17 am

Greg wrote down a reminder in his assignment notebook to review the lesson later on.
Maybe he would have time for WoW.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 am

Winter Princess wrote:
Katy's head shot up to look at Ricky "Y...you heard that?" she stuttered "crap" she whispered

"Nah. It's a nice song." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:55 am

Katy rolled her eyes "Yea, right, and...who are you exactly? And, why are you you talking to me, a stupid outsider? Don't guys like you usually...oh i don't know...make fun of girls like me?" she asked, hoping that what she said wouldn't make him pick on her now
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:03 am

"I come here everyday to test my running. Still at 99.9 mph. Sucks." he said. "Some of the jocks are jerks. But i'm not one of them." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 pm

"Oh, the other jocks" Katy rolled her eyes sarcastically "99.9 MPH? Wow. Is that like your power or something? Speed?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*   Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smallville High *Legendary high of Clark Kent*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next