Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[solved]Not suppose to be on Button

Go down 
+4
Mrs.JoeJonas
Jacobluver
_furryfurby
PWNED
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

[solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Guys I know that at some point in life you have been grounded from the computer but you still snuck on well wouldntt be cool if we had a button that would say ''Not suppose 2 b on''like right beside the online button.That way the person we are RP or talking with wont get mad that we arent responding
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Thats a good idea. I say we use it!!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:01 pm

lol we agreed on it a long time ago,
i was just figuring out how to use it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Oh ok.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:08 pm

it's not exactly a button though,
please,
only fill it in when you are NOT supposed to be on.
when you can be on without getting in trouble,
leave it blank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:08 pm

yay!!! I can't wait to use it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:12 pm

welcome,
and this is solved.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:10 pm

So we are gonna use it??
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:19 am

it's already in,
you edit it in your profile.
leave it blank when you can be on,
fill it in if you're not/
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:29 am

XxMrs.AliciaHotzxX wrote:
Guys I know that at some point in life you have been grounded from the computer but you still snuck on well wouldntt be cool if we had a button that would say ''Not suppose 2 b on''like right beside the online button.That way the person we are RP or talking with wont get mad that we arent responding

Just wondering, but is that possible to do in the admin panel? I know alot about the admin panel, but i don't know how to do that.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]Not suppose to be on Button   [solved]Not suppose to be on Button - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]Not suppose to be on Button
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2