Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The button contest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:16 am

ok, I want to see who would be able to make the longest time.
The game is Hold the Button. It should take a while so play as long as you can. Here is the game:
http://www.holdthebutton.com/game.php
Don't forget to post your exact time!
Longest time is: 00:00:3:12:46

Here are the prizes:
1rst: Any thing from the w-shop
2nd: Anything from the W-shop under 500 kc
3rd: Anything from the W-shop under 350kc

Rules

1. No cheating
2. Be honest
3. No rude or mean things said or you will not be able to participate
4. 3 entries per person
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:50 am

bahahaha,
i love this button!
but, i can never stay on for more than 7 seconds!!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:59 pm

1: 00:00:00:19:01
2: 00:00:08:40:87
3: 00:00:04:36:60

(BTW, I like your avvie and siggy!)

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:17 pm

1: 00.00.02.51.02
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:53 am

My first entry:

00:02:00:19:60
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:53 am

i accidentaly pushed it off the button woops, took me a while to realize it though.
1st
4min:26:26
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 am

The contest will end in 3 days!! Good luck!!

Here are the people who are in the lead:

Dancer: 00:02:00:19:60
smile: 00:00:10:56:09
bloom: 00:00:8:40:87

Last edited by Nickjonas4ever on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:51 am

oo.oo.10.56.09
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:16 am

Nickjonas4ever wrote:
xoxoDANCERxoxo wrote:
My first entry:

00:02:00:19:60

Wow!! 2 Hours!! Very Happy

yea, I have WAY to much time on my hands, LOL!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:51 am

04:57:12
fourminutes.fiftyseveneseconds.twelvesomething
hah!!!
more than 10 seconds!

Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:11 am

_furryfurby wrote:
04:57:12
fourminutes.fiftyseveneseconds.twelvesomething
hah!!!
more than 10 seconds!

Congrats!! You are 3rd place!
Back to top Go down

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:51 am

iSmile wrote:
oo.oo.10.56.09

did u see this bloom?
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:55 am

iSmile wrote:
iSmile wrote:
oo.oo.10.56.09

did u see this bloom?

Whoops, sorry, you are second. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:26 pm

no its ok!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:08 am

Okay, the contest is now over!!

Congrats to:

Dancer: With 1rst place
Smile: 2nd place
bloom: 3rd place

and here are the prizes:

1rst: Any thing from the w-shop
2nd: Anything from the W-shop under 500 kc
3rd: Anything from the W-shop under 350kc

Plz give me ur ww account and i will gove you your prize.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:30 am

congratulations everyone!
you deserved to win lol.

Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 pm

WW User: EnchantixBloom
Can I please have the Begonia Flower Box?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:03 pm

ME!!!!!! 2nd: Anything from the W-shop under 500 kc

um idk i must look

my usernmae is...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:18 am

Oh, I am so sorry, i forgot. I will add the winners and give them a bonus prize.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:27 am

omg, i won?? wow...i just sat watching TV, and lost track of time, and i'm ok with nothing =) save ur KC, i just like doing some of these contestz 4 fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The button contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The button contest   The button contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The button contest
Page 1 of 1