Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~

Go down 
+3
DoctorWho
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

You race through unknown territory. You noticed scent markers a while back but took no heed. Suddenly you find yourself in a pack's camp, surrounded by strong, sleek, well-fed wolves. You try desperatly to hide your fear. A large black she-wolf steps forward. "You have entered Avalilk River Pack's territory." she says in a commanding voice. "I am Griet, alpha female. Will you join my pack?"

Name:

My Forms

Name: Griet
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 Tani2

Name: Ascar
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 Ascar

Name: Tare
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 Tare

Name: Tarim
Description or pic:~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 Sheet_tarim:

Name: Moon
Description or pic: Moon has jet black fur with silver streaks. Her left ear, front left paw, and back right paw are all silver. There's a silver crescent moon on her tail. Her eyes are a pale blue and silver. Her claws are light grey instead of black.

Name: Yvaine
Description or pic: Unusual gold fur and violet eyes. Her claws are the same gold as her fur and therefore are somewhat invisible

Name: Seregon
Description or pic: Dark grey fur with bright green eyes.

*Note*- Inactive Members WILL Be Deleted
Current Season: Fall

Alpha Female
Griet

Alpha Male
Forest

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Tarim

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Med. Wolf chooses
?

Warriors
Fang
Steel
Crest Eye
Rain
Devil
Ascar
Tare
Mint
Silver
Fern
Meadow
Rose
Ariel
Lava
Moon
Raksha

Teens
Yvaine
Seregon
Tiger
Punk

Elders

Pups
King
Stone
Ayame
Demon

Loners/Rouges

Last edited by Wolfie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:30 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:13 pm

He licked her,
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:45 am

Fang: I came up to the loner, moon. "who is this!" I growled
(I like ur little sayings wolfie)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 am

"WAH!!"King shouted.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:05 am

steel: "Stop crying." he rolled his eyes. "here eat." he pushed a thrush to his paws
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:18 am

"Be nice sweetie."She nuzzled him leaning on him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:33 am

steel: "King won't survive a day out here if he wines and gets his way." he leaned down to king. "after you eat, were going for a walk.
Stone: I growled when I saw daddy, showing off my bark.
Steel: "good job. Practice a bit more and nothing will want to mess with you!" he nodded to stones tail. "You frogot to groom your re-end, you need to stay well groomed to be healthy." he siad more sternily.
Stone: I blushed. "opps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:59 am

Name: Ayame
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 9a3d21a7ea4e82cd2de7a7a7df075045,14,19,0

Name: Demon
Description or pic: Jet black fur with blood red eyes

Name: Raksha
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 ____P_a_r_a_d_i_s_e_____by_Valixy

Name: Punk
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 E285784e412c5d0399d3246160cf6898,14,19,0
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:10 am

fang saw new wolves. two pups a teen and a adult "who are you?!"he growled. Stone, steels pup was with him.
stone: I growld too.
( are u from WI?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:12 am

((No. Why?))

Punk growled back. She wasn't much of a social wolf and wasn't happy that her older sister dragged her into this.

Demon and Ayame, who had been restling, now stopped and stared at the other wolves. Demon growled at Stone.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:16 am

(just woundering... welcome to the beach)
Silver: I came up behind my brother. my white fur brushing against his solid black muscular body. "who are you?" I asked kindly.
Stone: I growled louder.
fang: I put my tail over stones mouth. quiting him. "yes, who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:20 am

Raksha stepped forward. Taking a deep breath she said, "I'm Raksha. And this is Punk, Ayame, and Demon."

Demon growled louder and before anyone could stop her, she leaped on Stone.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:34 am

Stone: I jumped to the side swipping her with my paw to the ground. I flashed my gray pelt triupmphly.
Fang: "stop this." I picked up stone and put him on my other side and then pulled demon up to her paws. "sorry."
Silver: "welcome, im silver this is my brother fang, and this little one is stone. Oh and that's his father steel."
Steel: I was walking to the fresh kill pile to eat before I toke king out. His gray and black pelt bursting with huge mucles biger then fangs he looked like a body bilder (teehee)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:36 am

((lol))

Demon growled, slashing out with her paw, claws unsheathed, at Fang's face.

Raksha grabbed Demon hurriedly, pulling her away. "Nice to meet you," she barked.

Punk rolled her eyes.

Ayame stared at Stone.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:45 am

stones: fur was all fluffed up from the battle his hair on his head stucj stright up and looked funny. he frowned.
Steel: I smiled. "want to join, our alpha isn't her but im sure she wouldn't mind."
Fang: "yes, do you?"
silver I smiled at stone and demon, and Ayame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:48 am

"Yes, that'd be nice," Raksha said slowly, watching Punk out of the corner of her eye.

Punk rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 am

Silver smiled. "Punk, there are many things you will enjoy here, there are boys." she smiled. "good hunt good homes."
Fang: "stone, will you show them the dens?"
Stone: "sure!"
Fang: " I will get you bedding and freshkill."
Steel: " i got to go look after king, Ariel is being ancy again" he joked. "meadow is board I assume, I should take her out after." he thought out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:13 am

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much. I'm not a pup," Punk spat, apparently not in a good mood, if she ever was in one.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:19 am

Silver: I rolled MY eyes. "fine, moody." If there was one thing I was going to do with that one is fix her atitude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:24 am

Punk rolled her eyes and stalked away.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:30 am

Stone: "come this way. I show you rooms open."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:09 am

"Thanks," Raksha said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:01 am

stone: " your welcome, enjoy your stay"he smiled
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:10 am

King started crying,"Dwaddy wike SWTONE~
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 am

Rose frowned ''Poor pup'' she thought
Night padded up
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:41 pm

He started crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~
Page 20 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next