Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to East High School! Home of the East High Wildcats!!!!!!!!!! The famous sport here at East High is basketball. If you are going to have characters from High School Musical, use the names in the movie!

Form:

Name:
Place: (Jocks, Smart people, band, or Drama.)
Personality:
Description/PIc:
Bf/Gf:

Name: Troy Bolton
Place: (Jocks, Smart people, band, or Drama.) Jock. (B Ball Captain)
Personality: NIce, Kind, can get fustrated
Description/PIc: (Zac Efron)
Bf/Gf: Gabriella possibly

Principal: Mr.Matusui

Teachers:
Homeroom: Ms.Darbus
Sports: Coach Bolton
Chem: Ms. Santiago
Librarian: Ms. Choen

Jocks:
Coach: Mr. Bolton

Captain: Troy Bolton
Players:
Chad Danforth
Sam
JAmes

Drama:
Teacher: Ms. Darbus

Drama Pres:Sharpay Evans
Ryan Evans
Julia
James
Kelsi Neilson

Smart People:
Teacher: Ms. Santiago

Gabriella Montez
Holly Cathers
Taylor McKessie
Josslyn

Band:
Ian
Kelsi Neilson

Last edited by kaikai776 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:03 pm

" But Sharpay is hurt and I can't just leave her here alone. Its half my fault and......" he inhaled. " How long is practice??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:05 pm

"Probably since your late..... 1 1/2 hours." he said. "And what were you doing with Sharpay? Kissing. See. Kelsi was right!" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:05 pm

Shapry sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:08 pm

" Troy!!!!!Hold on. Let me talk to Sharpay. Wait outside." he shut the door and went back to Sharpay. " Um.. its the finals. Its 3:00 and if I go now I can be back by 4:30. Unless you don't want me to leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:10 pm

Troy waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:12 pm

" You do what you have to do. " Shapry said doind a weak smile. She didnt what him to leave but knew he ad to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:12 pm

He waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:16 pm

" I'll be back as soon as possible. Until then let me get Ryan to help you." He called Ryan. " Just help her out and don't let anyone in." " Thanks Ryan. I'll be back asap Sharpay." he ran out the door to Troy. " Lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:18 pm

" Alright, bye bye!"shpry called and a tear rolled down her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:20 pm

He saw Ryan hugging his sister and he heard a bit of crying. He ran to Troy's car. " Lets go. NOW!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:21 pm

Sharpy hugged ryan and moved over so he could help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:24 pm

" what about Kelis?" Troy asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:25 pm

" What about her???" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:26 pm

" are you still going out with hehr?" Troy asked looking ofrward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:28 pm

" Even I don't know. She won't text me back and we really don't act like it. I think maybe.... we're better off as friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:29 pm

(Im back)

"She doesn't know that! She doesnt text you because she's too busy crying!" he snapped.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1045
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque   Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the East High Wildcats in New Mexico, Albuquerque
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40