Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!

Go down 
+2
PWNED
Bondai67
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! Empty
PostSubject: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:58 am

Name( fake)
A short story about yourself:
Hobbies:
Your style:

personlity:
Description/Pic (not necessary):

any pets.
D o r k or popular

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

In character, you can be mean. As for OUT of character. Keep it ice cube cool. please

The clique group is mean, don't say anything in parenthises like, (Guys, can you NOt be mean to me) Be prepared!

You may only make 3 character

You maybe accepted into the clique but not at first

The first 3 people that join not counting me will be in the clique ( if they what to

If i think of anything eles i will tell you

Members:

In Clique:

Ashley
Lex

Outside of the clique:
Roxy
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:04 am

Name( fake): Sarah Majors
A short story about yourself: She came from Texas so she is a sort of hick. Her parents moved her here because her dad got a promotion.
Hobbies: Horse-back, riding, singing, dancing, shopping, hanging.
Your style: The latest fashion trends

personlity: Nice, generous, sarcastic, spunky, outgoing, gentle.
Description/Pic (not necessary): East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! Selenagomez
any pets: 2 horses(Midnight Sun and Twilight)

D o r k or popular POPULAR!@@
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:07 am

( do you what ehr to be in teh clique?()
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:12 am

(yup)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:18 am

( Ok then, you can start to rp)
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:21 am

(in the school?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:24 am

( sure,)

Ashely walked into school, prefect as schoulder, she suffer droped off Roxy, Lex and Shara.

( You schould read teh Clique serics by Lisi Harrison! It roxsQ!)
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:28 am

(my mom won't let me it's sooo not fair! have you read the pretty little liars series? soooo good!!!!)

Sarah walked into school. She headed straight for her locker without looking at or talking to anyone. She was the new girl so everyone ignored her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:30 am

( No, i havent. Sorry for u.)

Ashley and Lex looked at Shara." We need more people," Lex whishpered, " Lets go," Ashley said and wlake dover to Sharaa
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:33 am

Sarah heard footsteps behind her. She looked up and saw an intimidating girl. "Hello? May I help you?" She asked with a slight southern accent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:35 am

" Your from Texas right," Ashely asked
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:38 am

"Yeah." Sarah said warily. Why was the most popular girl in school talking to her? She was supposed to be the geeky new girl. She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:39 am

" Love texas, i grew up there, my whole family did," Ashely repiled. " Come ovewr and chat with my best friend and me," Ashley said
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:41 am

"O-ok." Sarah said still a little nervous. She grabbed a couple more books out of her locker and put them in her messenger bag. Then she followed Ashley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:44 am

" Ok, i am ASshley Gates, Father is Bill Gates, Aphla of teh clique, this is Lex Block, she is the beta of the clique and we where wondering if you would like to join?"
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:48 am

"I'm Sarah. Sarah Majors. And yes I would love to join." Sarah said stunned and confident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:50 am

" Great ok Sarah. I ahve my Range Rover pick us up every morning and drop us back home everyday, like car pool. So i need your adress and what are yuo doind this afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:52 am

"Um. I live at 4576 Canterby Rd. I live at this HUGE farm can't miss it." Sarah explained. "And I was planning on taking my horses Twilight and Midnight Sun for a ride. Y'all can come if you want. One of you can ride my brithers horse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:58 am

" Ok cool, its ok, i will bring Stardust, my gleding, " ashley said
" Ok, i will bring Starmist, Stardust's sister," Lex said
"Ok so i will Call James and tell him to bring the horse trailer and your address?" Ashley asked and graped her cell phone.

( There school is OCD, its privte and a all girls school, there is a boys schoool, Briwwood, and OCD has Starbucks, a cafe, fashion classes ect. that what it says in the Clique serics )
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:03 am

(kays. so my bro goes to Briwwood. my address is in the previous post)
"I've got to get to class. Talk to you later." Sarah said heading for her first class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:04 am

( alright)

" Alright bye," Lex said. Ashley called James and left him a message. " OK lets go," Ashley said and walked to her class
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:11 am

After the first half of the day Sarah went to the cafe for some lunch. She got a Starbucks Choccolate Caramel Javakula, fruit salad, and a slice of chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:21 am

" Come sit at table 18!" Ashleyc alled, looking at Shara, everyotehr girls droped their luchens, knowing she wa one of teh new clique. They where soo jesous of her.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:19 am

Sarah hurried over. She didn't enjoy being the center of attention that much. "Hi guys." She said sitting down. "So, what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:02 am

" Nothing this is just we eat lunch and well since you are a GLU ( girl like us) now you, you eat with us," Lex siad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!   East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East Wood Clique. Are you tough enough!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next