Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forks High ~The average high~

Go down 
+6
Jacobluver
_furryfurby
lusher_roxgirl
City Girl
mnm1995
Feisty_Feline
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You aren't so happy after you move to a new school, you\'re new here still, only been here for a few days, but everyone looks nice you know everyone, as there\'s only around 300 people as opposed to your big, city high school that had 3,000 kids, but anyway, you don\'t see too many glares or dirty looks you smile and wave to your new friends, but there\'s a family, 5 kids, very pale, all unearthly beautiful, more then model, you feel a little weary of them, but you don\'t let it show, you just continue your day like a normal high.

Will you take the challnge and find out who those kids are or turn and go back to your old high? Your choice., It may be your last one..........

Rules:

NO CLIQUES
No snobby cheerleaders, no cheerleaders or jocks, period.
Please put this message in your form to tell me you read these. : Mrs. Edward Cullen

Form:

WB Id:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Grade:
Bf/gf:

Members:

12th:

Kevin

11th:

Edward
Emmet
Roasalie
Jasper
Bella

Mike
Alice
Jacob
Jessica

Tyler
Dean

10th:

9th:

Jacob

Forms:

WB Id: Cmain
Name: Bella Swan
Looks:
Personality: shy,curious, doesn\'t like parties, can\'t dance, flirty, serious, kind, careful
Grade: 11th
Bf/gf: none

Name: Jasper Cullen
Looks: bronze like longer hair, smallest of the bros
Personality: uncontrolable, quiet, shy, secretive, mysetirious

Name: Emmet Cullen
Looks: short,well kept hair, muscualr, very muscualr
Personality: quiet, secretive, serious, has a temper, mean-ish

WB Id: Jacobluver
Name: Alice Cullen
Looks: brown short hair spiky like, pixie like figure, small
Personality: quiet,soft spoken, friendly when knows you more, quiet,secretive

Name: Roasalie Cullen
Looks: blonde, tall, sleek looking,
Personality: quiet,secretive,mean sometimes, swift

Name: Edward Cullen
Looks: long-ish brown hair, golden or black eyes, tall
Personality: quiet,secretive,serious, charming, mysterious

Name: Jacob Black
Looks: dark russet skin, black hair and dark eyes. In Twilight and early in New Moon, he is described as a lanky 15 year old. He was around 6 feet tall and kept his long hair in a ponytail. During New Moon and throughout Eclipse, Jacob grows to be 6'7" tall, with a toned and muscular build. In New Moon, upon discovering his werewolf powers and joining the Quileute pack, he crops his black hair. He later grows it out to chin length in Eclipse because he thinks Bella prefers it that way. He is often described as having an "impish grin", like a child caught doing something they shouldn't. He is quite good-looking, often Bella has thought he had a very pretty face. He tends to wear only cut-off style jeans, since clothes are often ruined during transformation. As a wolf, Jacob is a russet-color and is very furry because of his long hair.
Personality: funny, nice,
Grade: 10th
Bf/gf: wants to be bellas gf (he doesnt go to forks on a NA reservation, la push)

Name: Jessica Stanely
Looks: Tiny, but her wild, curly hair makes up for the fact 5'1"
Personality: chatter box,
Grade:
Bf/gf:

WB Id: Mike Newton
Name:
Looks: pale blond hair, washed out blue eyes, 5'11";cute, baby-faced, gelled hair in spikes (TW1) - After the summer, though, "his face had lost some of the roundness, making his cheekbones more prominent, and he was wearing his pale blond hair a new way; instead of bristly, it was longer and gelled into a carefully casual disarray", a look inspired by Edward
Personality: popular; interested in bella more b/c shes pretty then who she really is, acts like a puppy dog around bella
Bf/gf:wants to be bellas... later on jessica

WB Id: Kaikai776
Name: Dean Whinchester
Looks: (You know. If not, look him up!)
Personality: Nice, athletic,

WB Id: Kaikai776
Name: Tyler Prince
Looks: (Typical If not, go look on SAU)
Personality: Nice, athletic

WB Id: _furryfurby
Name: Kevin
Looks: asian, tall
Personality: nice, usually guy lol
Grade: 12
Bf/gf: none yet..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:43 am

Sammy walked around, looking for her locker, her brother Mike followed her like a puppy
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:32 am

James carried his books on his hips. he ran his hand threw his hair. He opened his locker throwing in the books and geting some new ones. he slipped a 10 in his pocket and headed for the lunchroom.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:34 am

(cmain!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:42 am

(lalalal YeAH!_)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:05 am

Sammy walked around, she still coulden't find her locker "Now where could it be" she said outloud, he Texan accent shining through
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 am

Kevin knew nobody here.
He walked off to class.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:42 am

Sammy heard the bell ring and she rushed to find her locker, when she did she put her books away and grabbed the books she needed and rushed back to her class, the teacher nipped at her for being late and the whole speech that is she was late 2 more times it would end in detention "Sorry sir, it won't happen again" she said, her Texan accent strong, she sat in the back row
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:44 am

Kevin saw a new girl come in late.
He snickered really quietly.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:03 pm

Sammy heard and glared at him, she went back to her notebook, but rather then writing notes she was doodling, mostly horses because she missed her home ranch in Texas
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:20 am

James brought his lunch into class he was stay after for lunch cuase he missed his lesson today earlyer becuase he had a doc apointment. he nodded to the teacher, he nodded back and sat in the very back and got out his books.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 12:55 am

Sammy finished her sketch and fliped the pages of her notebok to a page that was half full of words, she starred at it for a second, reading it, then she wrote more on it
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 2:26 am

James noticed a new girl he saw her doddles. he smiled.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:10 am

Kevin wasn't paying attention to anything.
"..Kevin?" asked the teacher.
He snapped back up to the present.
"Oh umm.."
"Why is the sfijkelgtiklesjdoikjiksegt, please answer."
"The laws of Newton?"
"Which.?"
"Whatever hits like one thing,
it like reacts?"
"Good. You got the point."
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:46 am

Sammy flipped back to her doodles and started on a new one
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:01 am

James shook his head. Drat. He thought it was laws of samel jonson
(Idk?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:13 am

(lolz tigerpower)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:28 am

(teehee)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:03 am

Kevin was bored.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:38 am

soon the bell rang and james hurryed down the hall
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:42 am

Kevin took his books and left.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:35 am

(any one here
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:43 am

(me?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:48 am

(kk...hmm did I put jess on here?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:11 am

(no jess.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:12 am

(o... ok than just makin sure)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forks High ~The average high~
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next