Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forks High ~The average high~

Go down 
+6
Jacobluver
_furryfurby
lusher_roxgirl
City Girl
mnm1995
Feisty_Feline
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You aren't so happy after you move to a new school, you\'re new here still, only been here for a few days, but everyone looks nice you know everyone, as there\'s only around 300 people as opposed to your big, city high school that had 3,000 kids, but anyway, you don\'t see too many glares or dirty looks you smile and wave to your new friends, but there\'s a family, 5 kids, very pale, all unearthly beautiful, more then model, you feel a little weary of them, but you don\'t let it show, you just continue your day like a normal high.

Will you take the challnge and find out who those kids are or turn and go back to your old high? Your choice., It may be your last one..........

Rules:

NO CLIQUES
No snobby cheerleaders, no cheerleaders or jocks, period.
Please put this message in your form to tell me you read these. : Mrs. Edward Cullen

Form:

WB Id:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Grade:
Bf/gf:

Members:

12th:

Kevin

11th:

Edward
Emmet
Roasalie
Jasper
Bella

Mike
Alice
Jacob
Jessica

Tyler
Dean

10th:

9th:

Jacob

Forms:

WB Id: Cmain
Name: Bella Swan
Looks:
Personality: shy,curious, doesn\'t like parties, can\'t dance, flirty, serious, kind, careful
Grade: 11th
Bf/gf: none

Name: Jasper Cullen
Looks: bronze like longer hair, smallest of the bros
Personality: uncontrolable, quiet, shy, secretive, mysetirious

Name: Emmet Cullen
Looks: short,well kept hair, muscualr, very muscualr
Personality: quiet, secretive, serious, has a temper, mean-ish

WB Id: Jacobluver
Name: Alice Cullen
Looks: brown short hair spiky like, pixie like figure, small
Personality: quiet,soft spoken, friendly when knows you more, quiet,secretive

Name: Roasalie Cullen
Looks: blonde, tall, sleek looking,
Personality: quiet,secretive,mean sometimes, swift

Name: Edward Cullen
Looks: long-ish brown hair, golden or black eyes, tall
Personality: quiet,secretive,serious, charming, mysterious

Name: Jacob Black
Looks: dark russet skin, black hair and dark eyes. In Twilight and early in New Moon, he is described as a lanky 15 year old. He was around 6 feet tall and kept his long hair in a ponytail. During New Moon and throughout Eclipse, Jacob grows to be 6'7" tall, with a toned and muscular build. In New Moon, upon discovering his werewolf powers and joining the Quileute pack, he crops his black hair. He later grows it out to chin length in Eclipse because he thinks Bella prefers it that way. He is often described as having an "impish grin", like a child caught doing something they shouldn't. He is quite good-looking, often Bella has thought he had a very pretty face. He tends to wear only cut-off style jeans, since clothes are often ruined during transformation. As a wolf, Jacob is a russet-color and is very furry because of his long hair.
Personality: funny, nice,
Grade: 10th
Bf/gf: wants to be bellas gf (he doesnt go to forks on a NA reservation, la push)

Name: Jessica Stanely
Looks: Tiny, but her wild, curly hair makes up for the fact 5'1"
Personality: chatter box,
Grade:
Bf/gf:

WB Id: Mike Newton
Name:
Looks: pale blond hair, washed out blue eyes, 5'11";cute, baby-faced, gelled hair in spikes (TW1) - After the summer, though, "his face had lost some of the roundness, making his cheekbones more prominent, and he was wearing his pale blond hair a new way; instead of bristly, it was longer and gelled into a carefully casual disarray", a look inspired by Edward
Personality: popular; interested in bella more b/c shes pretty then who she really is, acts like a puppy dog around bella
Bf/gf:wants to be bellas... later on jessica

WB Id: Kaikai776
Name: Dean Whinchester
Looks: (You know. If not, look him up!)
Personality: Nice, athletic,

WB Id: Kaikai776
Name: Tyler Prince
Looks: (Typical If not, go look on SAU)
Personality: Nice, athletic

WB Id: _furryfurby
Name: Kevin
Looks: asian, tall
Personality: nice, usually guy lol
Grade: 12
Bf/gf: none yet..
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 12:06 am

Kevin grinned and mouth "It's on"
he dove into his fort and began making a lot more snowballs
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:56 am

James stared angrly then. Scooped up snow and flung it haer careful not to use all his streangth
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:21 am

Kayla got hit by the snow ball that James had thrown. She guessed that James had decided to join in with the snow ball game. She threw a few more at him and moved on to some other people. Kayla scooped up a large handful of snow and threw it at Kevin. "Bring It On!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:26 am

Kevin propeled snowballs at everyone, even though if they;re are not in the game.
He accidentally hit a teacher and ran like the wind..
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:33 am

James smiled a crooked smile. And scoped up some snow and rolled it into a huge snowball the size you would put on a snow mans head. carful not to make it to big. so it wouldnt look weird when he hurrled it at a large group of girls. He flung it easly.
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:30 am

The group of girls screamed. Kayla laughed. and joined in on throwing some snowballs at the group of girls. She knew she wouldn't be able to to ever throw a snowball as big as the one James has thrown. So she went to James and asked "How did you throw that giant ball of snow all the way over there?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:39 am

James smiled nervously but hidd it and flexed his arm muscles. they where big. but it wasnt them that let him do that.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:46 am

Char:Rose:We threw snowballs widly our pale skin almosted glowed and the purplish brusies under our eyes almost didnt show
~
Ronnie& John:We aimed them at Char and Rose we were quite tall and extremly tan we stuck out in the middle of all this white snow
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:50 am

I noticed I wasnt the only undead dude playing childish games i felt beter
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:52 am

Rose:I aimed one a John it hit him and exploded so fast many humans didn't notice
John;I heard the explosion an dknew I would bruise I aimed tons at Rose with wicked speed
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:58 am

I turned to see Rose, i belive was her name using her powers. i narrowed my ee. bad idea.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:06 am

Rose, John, Char, & Ronnie:We were all having a huge snowball fight
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:26 am

Kevin ducked behind a bush, but then an avalanche of snow was falling from the roof..
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:39 am

James smiled
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 am

Kayla said "Wow. Big Muscles you have there." Kayla skipped off to throw some more Snow Balls.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:01 am

James pale face would ahve blushed if he could.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:40 am

Ronnie&John: All of a sudden we were leaning on a tree as the avalanche fell from the roof
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:43 am

Kayla through a few snowballs at people randomly. When she noticed that she had hit the Principal she hid behind a bush. Just as she stepped behind the bush she noticed a drift of snow was falling... "Avalance!!!" Kayla yelled! As soon as she saw she wasn't the only one close by.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:54 am

Kevin tried to escape, but failed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:09 am

Rose:I laughed and whne it had finshed I jumped into the sow to elp pull people up I pulled up Kevin and said ''Wow your freezing.''
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:44 am

James smiled at the fun, but disided to split. he pulled out his keys and grabed his bag
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:51 am

Rose:As I pulled Kevin upright I noticed someone leaving
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:57 am

"No I'm not" Kevin's teeth chattered
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:40 am

Kayla climbed out of the snow. She was freezing. She ran to her classroom to get her coat but the doors were closed and locked shut. She growled and sat down on a bench.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:45 am

''Yea Yea, your freezing''Rose said skepticlly I took off my sweater and said ''You want it, the doors are locked and your going to get sick.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forks High ~The average high~   Forks High ~The average high~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forks High ~The average high~
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next