Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

ORP: Alright, hi!

RP: "What do you want?"I hooted at my duaghter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:04 am

I'm really sorry!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:07 am

I'm sorry I didnt mean to upset u I just though u knew we knew u left WB 4 a awhile since u got banned by FIA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:09 am

That happpened a long time ago!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:16 am

ORP: IT's K, Doc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:25 am

I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:26 am

ORP: OMG, Doc, I was so scared, I thought u'd never come back *hugs Doc tightly*
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:04 pm

Me 2
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:02 pm

ORP: Dudes, we get it. We all missed Doc. But she's back now, chill.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:44 am

Dudettes Very Happy CHILLAXING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:25 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:45 am

Wahts up why wont u RP on sunrise meadow pack with Storm and Lava
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:49 am

I'm sorry i'll go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:15 am

Wood awoke.

Hedwig sat down.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:50 am

"Sky?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:50 am

"Who's Sky?" asked Hedwig.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:00 am

"My mate, and your king."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:01 am

"Oh. I never met him."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:16 am

"Would you like to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:16 am

"Sure!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:41 am

"SKY?!"I screeched my loudest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:27 am

He flapped into the Nest a mouse in his jaws,"Yes dear?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:55 am

"This is Sky,"I hooted smiling.
"Papa!"I hooted, hopping over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:56 am

He smiled at his son,"Hello."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:09 am

Aurora smiled at Sky. "I missed you, Sky."
"Mwe twoo!"Hooted Aries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:24 am

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next