Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

ORP: Alright, hi!

RP: "What do you want?"I hooted at my duaghter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 am

(9Oh I see.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:27 am

(Huh?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:28 am

noting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:30 am

DoctorWho wrote:
"DONT TAKE ME BACK!"

I mean this HUH?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:34 am

huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:35 am

(EXACTLY!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:38 am

Its was to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:43 am

Fury, Turret, M<eadow and Turret all smiled as they taught the owlets to fly, Fury went first doing fine, Turret did wonderfully it was Pndora's turn now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:45 am

"PENCIL!" shouted Hedwig.

Wood watched.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:53 am

''I'm not going to take you back'''Rose said calmly
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:37 pm

I jumped out of the nest, and came back up, hooting happily.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:42 pm

Rose flew away but watched were Pencil hid
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Lets RP anyone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:47 pm

Hedwig helped. "Come here Pencil." he smiled.

Wood screeched.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Rose said 'Hedwig he dosent want to come back dont force him''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:04 pm

Wood flew over and sat next to Pencil.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Rose smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:24 pm

"Wood. Bring him over." said Hedwig.

Wood grabbed him and screeched.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:03 am

Dont powerplay!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:13 am

(Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:22 am

Wait 4 Doc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:23 am

kk
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 am

Thanks Rose. Pencil screeched./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:05 am

Wood screeched back.
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:09 am

He flapped his wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next