Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

ORP: Alright, hi!

RP: "What do you want?"I hooted at my duaghter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:38 pm

"Come on Wood." said Hedwig. He flew to his nest.

Wood followed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:56 pm

I put my head under a wing and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Wood fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:13 am

Sky sighed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:15 am

I flew in and out of the nest.
~
I screeched again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:16 am

He flew away.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:22 am

"Daddy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:23 am

He flew into a tree.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:26 am

I woke up and looked around. "Sky?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:33 am

He preened on of his wings.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 am

"Sky?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:46 am

He looked up and heard her and flew to the nest,"What?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:50 am

Rose flew around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:24 am

Meadowq,Torrid,Pencil,Pandora,Turret and Fury all cuddled together as the harsh winds of the thunderstorm started p,Fury almost blew right off the nest Torrid, ofcourse, caught her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 am

Pencil hopped away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:20 am

Torrid snatched him up and put Pencil and Fury in the middle and making a stron, firm, unbreakable wal with his and Meadow's wings. Thei eyes watered from the wind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:25 am

He snuck away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:45 am

Torrid keeping hawk eyes on each and everyone one of his dear owlets lept into Actionn gettting Pencil and holding him in his beak and still getting back before the wind could blow any more of them away or let any of them wander, he held him in his jaws with a iron grip/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:46 am

"AGHHHH!!!"he screeched crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:51 am

Meadow slid her wing across his face, like a baby, "Careful Torrid, my owlet is sensitve." she smiled and grabbed Pencil in her own beak gently and motherly.

Torried smiled, "I'm sorry Sport." he screeched down to Pencil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:52 am

He smiled up at his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:55 am

Meadow smiled back and picked him up, at that moment a huge gust of wind, tumbled Meadow, who dropped Pencil safely in the nest, and sent her tumbling down, she hit a tree branch on the way down, knocked her out cold.

Torrid didn't waste anytime he flew down right after her and grabbed her, "you need to lay off the grubs." he muttered and lugged her up foot by foot.

Fury and Turret peered over the edge, almost falling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:55 am

Pencil screeched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:57 am

Torrid finally mad eit up. But not soonm enough.

Fury lept over th edge and landed right on her father's head she giggledand jumped back into the nest oce he came all the way up.

Torrid scowled at her, "Never do that again without your mother or myself, understnad?" he screeched worried.

"understwwood.:" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:58 am

"I hate you fwather!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next