Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get kicked out of Burger King

Go down 
+11
MistyRain
holagurl175
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
EnchantixBloom
sorrow
Jacobluver
Star2Be
Nickjonas4ever
scoobyrocks1112
_furryfurby
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Name as many ways as you want how to get kicked out of burger king!

There are so many ways! Be creative! Smile
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 am

LOL, cMain! lol! The person would be like "Uh, hamburgers have to have meat, and shakes have to have milk. Now what would you like?" Then you`d keep repeating it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:25 am

Ha ha funny. has anyone gone to cheeburger cheeburger ?(no i did not spell that wrong) it is such a good restaurant and has really good shakes. over 100 different kinds of shakes. Sorry all this kicking me out of BK is getting me hungary
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:44 am

Jacobluver wrote:
Ha ha funny. has anyone gone to cheeburger cheeburger ?(no i did not spell that wrong) it is such a good restaurant and has really good shakes. over 100 different kinds of shakes. Sorry all this kicking me out of BK is getting me hungary
never heard of it.
is there a chain of those restaurants for ex in your area or all over the country/world?
im in the mood for a strawberry banana shake right now!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:48 am

that does sound good.
there is a chain around the U.S. but there isn't as many as BK.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:51 am

found the website & there is none in illinois!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:05 am

I know I live in IL too. And my Mom,Dad,and I travel a lot in our Class C motor home. I love it. But i've never seen A Cheeburger. Have to see if we see one when we go to Michigan and Iowa and stuff. My Mom and Dad do 5k's, 10k's, half-maratons, and full marathons so we travel a lot. Everywhere.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:50 am

my dad loves traveling in the car
we drive to a lot of different places!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 11:22 am

cheeburger locations here
How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 Cheeburger%20logo
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:21 am

Jacobluver wrote:
cheeburger locations here
How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 Cheeburger%20logo
that looks like a tasty sign!!!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:43 am

you should taste the burgers. Yum, im getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:03 am

the closest one to me is in another state!
maybe ill pass by one on one of my many road trips!!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 am

i get to work in one this summer!!!!! 1/2 off on shakes yeah!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 5:43 am

Back to the BK thing.

You run around singing, the Micky D's song "I'm lovin' it! I'm lovin' It!" ro do the Cheesburger in Paradise theme song!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 6:25 am

oh cmain, that makes me think of another one!

go to the cashier and ask
"wheres the nearest mcdonalds?"
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 11:08 am

_furryfurby wrote:
oh cmain, that makes me think of another one!

go to the cashier and ask
"wheres the nearest mcdonalds?"
oh my gosh that is hallarious lol! rolling on the floor!
another one go and question there cleanliness, do you wash your hands how often? that isn't the correct way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 9:52 pm

Wow that one was really aweseome furry! Nice.

Here's another: "Hey, how many miles to a Mcdonalds? I love their Mcflurrys, and Their big Macs, Dont you?" and look at the cashier.

((Sorrt furry it is a lot like yours.))
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:37 am

((its okay cmain!
i like their big macs and mcflurrys too!))
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:36 am

stop talking about flurries!!!! im getting hungry!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:05 am

We went to burger king & we did ALL that we could to get kicked out & we finally got kicked out then we came the next day with our little brothers & they said get out of here when we started to order! Our brothers ran to all the tables that no one was eating at & made a boat & said yo ho yo ho a pirates life is 4 me! We burst out laughing!!!!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:22 am

LOL! How many things did you have to do until you got kicked out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:24 am

4 then we came in mini mustaches that we bought at party city & we 5
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:47 am

lol, thats cool!
hope you didn't get into too much trouble..
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:28 am

Throw packets of mustard and ketcup
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:30 am

make tomato soup with the ketchup
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Go in the Kitchen, empty all the fries from there boxes. Unwrap the burgers turn the oven off and say "I like candddyyyyyyy, dooooo yoooouuuuuu llliiiiikkkkkeeeeee cccaaaaaaannnnnndddddyyyy." Then say I is gonna go to KFC now, I like cccaaaallllllooooorrrriiiieesss and theys beat yous by at leasts 500 cccaaaalllllooooooorrrrriiiieees........then break out in random song
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get kicked out of Burger King   How to get kicked out of Burger King - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get kicked out of Burger King
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk :: Forum Games-
Jump to: